Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oneprovider maintenance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Oneprovider maintenance

sk29sk29 Member

Is Oneprovider down for anyone else? Landing page goes to maintenance and has been like that for the last 12 hours. Anybody aware of any announcements?

Comments

• ascicodeascicode Member
    edited March 14

Thats right.
    They had an issue yesterday, might be ongoing to fixing it

• nitro85nitro85 Member

This is a bit strange, people can't even login in their panel to manage servers :#

• rdesrdes Member
    edited March 14

Yeah, noticed today, checked their Facebook and it seems that their website and panel have been down for more than 24 hours now. It doesn't look good.

• momkinmomkin Member

Still down , very weird !!

• momkinmomkin Member

I don't see any normal issues that last more than 24 hours except hardware failure without backups :neutral:

• @momkin said:
    I don't see any normal issues that last more than 24 hours except hardware failure without backups :neutral:

Or hacked

• AedgesAedges Member

Thanks :) been with them for years and had no issues but went on ealier to pay my monthly bills and was shocked to see maintenance with no warning.

• 1 hour is too much. Run

• @Aedges said:

Thanks :) been with them for years and had no issues but went on ealier to pay my monthly bills and was shocked to see maintenance with no warning.

Beginning to look like it is something major :)

• momkinmomkin Member

@johndeo983 said:
    1 hour is too much. Run

Its been more than 24 hours now !

• rdesrdes Member
    edited March 14

They should certainly be more transparent about what happened.
    Their MX records point to OVH, maybe they are waiting for a disk replacement or hardware repair like all other customers used to do ;)

• AedgesAedges Member

@Maelstrom36 said:

@Aedges said:

Beginning to look like it is something major :)

Haha it’s all good for me, if they can’t take my money at the minute then I’ll save it and see what happens next.
    my servers hosted at OP are still running and got everything mirrored on a server at home that can just about take the load (temporarily) if they go down

• rdesrdes Member

"We understand and share your concerns regarding the extended maintenance period. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration it has caused. Our team had initially anticipated a brief maintenance window, but unforeseen challenges have extended the process beyond our original estimates.
    As of now, our systems and website are still undergoing maintenance, and we regret that we cannot provide a specific timeframe for completion. Our entire team is working tirelessly to expedite the process and restore services as soon as possible.
    We recognize how this situation may appear, but please be assured that we are actively operational and dedicated to resolving this issue promptly. Our support team is standing by, ready to assist with any urgent matters once we're back online.
    We fully acknowledge the impact this extended maintenance is having on your business and will have on our own operations.
    We truly apologize for the delay and disruption, as well as any worry and panic we may have caused. This was never our intention, and we remain dedicated to our customers. Rest assured that once we are back online, we will do everything in our power to support your business. Your success is our success, and we are committed to overcoming this challenge together.
    Thank you for your continued support and trust in our services, for your incredible patience and understanding.
    OneProvider team."

https://www.facebook.com/oneprovider.network/posts/723631099923647?ref=embed_post

• zGatozGato Member

@rdes said:
    "We understand and share your concerns regarding the extended maintenance period. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration it has caused. Our team had initially anticipated a brief maintenance window, but unforeseen challenges have extended the process beyond our original estimates.
    As of now, our systems and website are still undergoing maintenance, and we regret that we cannot provide a specific timeframe for completion. Our entire team is working tirelessly to expedite the process and restore services as soon as possible.
    We recognize how this situation may appear, but please be assured that we are actively operational and dedicated to resolving this issue promptly. Our support team is standing by, ready to assist with any urgent matters once we're back online.
    We fully acknowledge the impact this extended maintenance is having on your business and will have on our own operations.
    We truly apologize for the delay and disruption, as well as any worry and panic we may have caused. This was never our intention, and we remain dedicated to our customers. Rest assured that once we are back online, we will do everything in our power to support your business. Your success is our success, and we are committed to overcoming this challenge together.
    Thank you for your continued support and trust in our services, for your incredible patience and understanding.
    OneProvider team."

https://www.facebook.com/oneprovider.network/posts/723631099923647?ref=embed_post

They did put a lot of effort into that message

• rdesrdes Member

That's what it looked like to me... :)

• rdesrdes Member

This is my favorite one so far:

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@zGato said:

@rdes said:
    OneProvider team."

They did put a lot of effort into that message

Might be a bit evil though, get a decent LLM, give it a prompt and let it connect to the livechat and watch.

Thanked by 1zGato
  • momkinmomkin Member

I think its hardware failure and they can't restore from backups , i said this because I'm not getting any emails from them at all and the whole system is down , so it's not just a maintenance thing !

• rdesrdes Member

Finally something written by a human, I guess...

"Hello, and thank you all for your patience. We apologize for the unfrequent updates, as our team worked through the night to restore all platforms. We are conducting final integrity tests and are hopeful to have every service restored today.
    Once we are back up and running, a grace period will be provided to ensure you all have sufficient time to access your data, pay any overdue invoices, and replenish your account funds if needed. NO suspension on servers or OneCloud will occur during this grace period.
    An official email statement will be issued to all customers a.s.a.p."

• JosephFJosephF Member

How large a hosting provider is OneProvider?

• WickedWicked Member

@JosephF said:
    How large a hosting provider is OneProvider?

30+ employees

Thanked by 1JosephF
  • @johndeo983 said:
    1 hour is too much. Run

Deadpool imminent.

• Smith42Smith42 Member

This is not looking good boys

• MoopahMoopah Member

Are we at 48 hour outage yet?

• momkinmomkin Member

@Moopah said:
    Are we at 48 hour outage yet?

we are close to 72 Hours !

• kinda stranger, i didn't expected that from them

• listerine90listerine90 Member
    edited March 16

Issues like these always seem to lead to a common fate.

• thanethane Member

Man their bs replies on fb/x are crap, really juicy drama brewing. The juiciest of drama even. I'm not gonna guess on Deadpool, but I'd put $ on a weird bankruptcy exit. Guess we'll see!