Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap ish VPS in Asheville NC or nearby!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap ish VPS in Asheville NC or nearby!

Hello, I have searched for a bit but have been unable to find anything outside of a dedicated server offered by @leapswitch. Would anyone here have any leads for a VPS around this location?

Thanks!

Comments

• sh97sh97 Member

Checkout @LittleCreek , their VPS starts at $3.5/m
    It's in NC, Durham.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 12

Hello @BruhGamer12
    Besides dedicated servers, we also offer vps servers.
    Our VPS servers are available at the Asheville location. Can you please check here

Please let us know If you need any help further

Thank you

Thanked by 1BruhGamer12
  • @leapswitch said:
    Hello @BruhGamer12
    Our VPS servers are available at the Asheville location. Can you please check here

Thank you

Hello, sorry I must have misunderstood your site - it said something about KVM only being available in India which I thought meant VPS was only in India - I think I will get a 3 year long VPS from you if I could have an IP to ping in the Asheville location?

Thank you,

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@BruhGamer12 said:

@leapswitch said:
    Hello @BruhGamer12

Thank you

Hello, sorry I must have misunderstood your site - it said something about KVM only being available in India which I thought meant VPS was only in India - I think I will get a 3 year long VPS from you if I could have an IP to ping in the Asheville location?

Thank you,

Yes, we offer KVM VMs in Asheville (and Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Barcelona, Lisbon, Kiev - in addition to India). We will review and get the website corrected.

Test IP for Asheville - 188.208.140.1

Thanked by 1BruhGamer12