Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What your experience with ligahosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What your experience with ligahosting?

I subscribed to their services long before I signed up with my current providers. Little I knew, the crap providers they are:

1. I paid for the VPS (MID-FEB) which was never allocated.
  2. They are still sending me invoices. :neutral:

Am I the only one?

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

We won a smol Liga chicken in a raffle.
    It had no IPv6.
    Every month, the IPv4 was also unreachable for 2~33 hours.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • @yoursunny said:
    We won a smol Liga chicken in a raffle.
    It had no IPv6.
    Every month, the IPv4 was also unreachable for 2~33 hours.

That ridiculous.

About Liga:

Liga Hosting was started by Ionel and Marius, two friends with a shared passion for Metin2. Marius had started a Metin2 server, which attracted enough attention to necessitate upgrading to VPS hosting, then to dedicated servers, and eventually led them to purchasing their own hardware.

I think this should be rephrased to "Liga Hosting was started by Ionel and Marius, two friends with a shared passion for scam.". :neutral:

• @hostinghunter said:
    I think this should be rephrased to "Liga Hosting was started by Ionel and Marius, two friends with a shared passion for scam.". :neutral:

I wouldn't say that. It's just that the gaming scene often time breeds companies that aren't really very serious but rather just kids bolstering their ego.

• @totally_not_banned said:

@hostinghunter said:

I wouldn't say that. It's just that the gaming scene often time breeds companies that aren't really very serious but rather just kids bolstering their egos.

There are 3 tickets with at least 20 comments followed by 6 emails from me and 2 from my finance team. The response is "Crickets". Super weird. We are considering changing our Bank Cards since there's no option to remove cards from the console.

• @hostinghunter said:

@totally_not_banned said:

@hostinghunter said:

I wouldn't say that. It's just that the gaming scene often time breeds companies that aren't really very serious but rather just kids bolstering their egos.

There are 3 tickets with at least 20 comments followed by 6 emails from me and 2 from my finance team. The response is "Crickets". Super weird. We are considering changing our Bank Cards since there's no option to remove cards from the console.

What does Dall-e show these pictures as?

• @CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

I don't know. Maybe @CheepCluck.

• @hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

Well whats it show? Rub your crystal marbles for me and tell me what the dalles gotta say

• @CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

Well whats it show? Rub your crystal marbles for me and tell me what the dalles gotta say

@CheepCluck

• @hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck

Are you using gemini?

• @CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck

Are you using gemini?

@CheepCluck

• @CheepCluck is triggered. :smile:

• @hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck

Are you using gemini?

@CheepCluck

Oh, smarterchild. My bad. Didnt know things where that rough.

• @CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck

Are you using gemini?

@CheepCluck

@CheepCluck couldn't be rough enough.

• @hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck said:

@hostinghunter said:

@hostinghunter said:

@CheepCluck

Are you using gemini?

@CheepCluck

@CheepCluck couldn't be rough enough.

@hostinghunter couldnt LLM enough without knowing

• @hostinghunter is malding. 😅