Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double the Power, Half the Price: Special VPS Promotion in multiple worldwide Datacenters
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Double the Power, Half the Price: Special VPS Promotion in multiple worldwide Datacenters

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

Hello LET!

We're excited to share some electrifying news that's set to supercharge your digital journey! At Virtono, we're always looking for ways to deliver more value to our clients, and this time, we've outdone ourselves.

Double the RAM, Double the Performance!

For a limited time, we're offering an extraordinary promotion on our Cloud VPS plans – we've doubled the RAM at no extra cost to you! Yes, you read that right. Now, you can get:

• A KVM 1G plan with 2GB RAM for just €4.50/month (instead of 1GB)
  • A powerful 4GB RAM VPS for only €9.95/month, a striking drop from the usual €20.95 ...and similar upgrades across all our servers!

KVM 1G VPS - only €4.50 EUR /Month
30GB SSD Storage
1 vCPU
1GB 2GB RAM
1TB Traffic
1 IPv4
/64 IPv6 subnet
ORDER NOW: https://www.virtono.com/link.php?id=279

KVM 2G VPS - only €9.95 EUR /Month
50GB SSD Storage
1 vCPU
2GB 4GB RAM
2TB Traffic
up to 4 IPv4 addresses
/64 IPv6 subnet

Special Yearly Offer:
Don't miss our standout promotion - the KVM 512M plan now boasts 1GB RAM at an irresistible price of only €29.95 EUR/year.

KVM 512M VPS - €35.40/Year only €29.95 EUR/Year (€2.5/mo paid anually)
15GB SSD Storage
1 vCPU
512MB 1GB RAM
500GB Traffic
1 IPv4
/64 IPv6 subnet

Available locations for this promotion:

EUROPE

Copenhagen, Denmark 🇩🇰
Budapest, Hungary 🇭🇺
Milan, Italy 🇮🇹
Warsaw, Poland 🇵🇱
Paris, France 🇫🇷
Amsterdam, Netherlands 🇳🇱
Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸
Manchester, United Kingdom 🇬🇧
London, United Kingdom 🇬🇧
Frankfurt, Deutschland 🇩🇪
Bucharest, Romania 🇷🇴

North America

Dallas, Texas 🇺🇸
Los Angeles, California 🇺🇸
Miami, Florida 🇺🇸
New York, New York 🇺🇸

ASIA

Tokyo, Japan 🇯🇵
Hong Kong 🇭🇰
Singapore 🇸🇬

OCEANIA

Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺

You can use the following payment methods: PayPal, Credit Card, Coingate, Alipay & Bank transfer.

Comments

• nullednulled Member

You still have not provided any explanation as to how and why you customers were lied to and cheated.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191176/how-did-this-occur-sydney-vps-suddenly-became-united-states-without-any-notification/p1

• Please ban this provider from here. This is C1Vhosting number 600 on here.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@nulled said:
    You still have not provided any explanation as to how and why you customers were lied to and cheated.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/191176/how-did-this-occur-sydney-vps-suddenly-became-united-states-without-any-notification/p1

@virtono, please shed some light on this.

Thank you.

• matey0matey0 Member
    edited March 11

@nulled said:

Virtono uses M247 in all its locations, could it be that it is M247 doing this and not virtono? Afaik they're separate companies?

btw M247 is very popular with commercial VPNs

• coldcold Member

@nulled said:

they are busy with this smashing offers

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 12

@nulled said:

@DP said:

@nulled said:

Thank you.

In fact is the other way around. We have explained that we've been forced to close a couple of locations, and we also proved that we haven't lied and we already re-opened Sydney, Madrid, Milan and Warsaw.
    We will reopen all locations and new locations as well. But this takes time.

And I do not understand why you're accusing us for cheating?? We have explained in that thread as well. Those who asked for refunds received the money, others received bonuses, and most of the clients understood the situation.
    We've been forced to close those locations because of multiple reason (explained in the other thread), the most important was the bad network setup. We moved the servers in other racks and renegotiated the contracts.

Now we are up again! We kept our word!

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • zGatozGato Member

@virtono said:

@nulled said:

@DP said:

@nulled said:

Thank you.

And I do not understand why you're accusing us for cheating?? We have explained in that thread as well. Those who asked for refunds received the money, others received bonuses, and most of the clients understood the situation.

Your clients didn't know about those migrations but about an urgent maintenance. I have 12 VPSs with you and thank god most of them are not from the countries that are closed because it would've been a whole mess for me. I still got affected for 4-5 VPSs but didn't bother.

Seems like you didn't manage the migrations properly as some of my VPSs are slow asf and some others work just fine.

I'm still happy with your services, because they just work, and have no complaints. The flexibility you guys have is great for my stuff :)

@zGato said:

@virtono said:

@nulled said:

@DP said:

@nulled said:

Thank you.

Your clients didn't know about those migrations but about an urgent maintenance. I have 12 VPSs with you and thank god most of them are not from the countries that are closed because it would've been a whole mess for me. I still got affected for 4-5 VPSs but didn't bother.

Seems like you didn't manage the migrations properly as some of my VPSs are slow asf and some others work just fine.

I'm still happy with your services, because they just work, and have no complaints. The flexibility you guys have is great for my stuff :)

Please open a ticket and tell us exactly which server has problems and we will solve it.
    Thank you for your kind words.

• nullednulled Member

You advertised and sold me a service which apparently was never what it was claimed to be which is fraud.

Without any notification before or after my service was "relocated" to another location again fraudulent activity.

So man up, step up and explain once and for all what REALLY happened

@virtono said: In fact is the other way around. We have explained that we've been forced to close a couple of locations, and we also proved that we haven't lied and we already re-opened Sydney, Madrid, Milan and Warsaw.

We will reopen all locations and new locations as well. But this takes time.

We've been forced to close those locations because of multiple reason (explained in the other thread), the most important was the bad network setup. We moved the servers in other racks and renegotiated the contracts.

Now we are up again! We kept our word!

• zGatozGato Member

@nulled said:
    You advertised and sold me a service which apparently was never what it was claimed to be which is fraud.

That is not true, did you get your server allocated in a different country at the time of purchase? nope.

You got a free service for 8 months as you got a full refund, and you've also been on their ass on every single post that mentions Virtono, just fuck off already dude.

• GravelyGravely Member

@packetnext said:
    Please ban this provider from here. This is C1Vhosting number 600 on here.

Agree. Moving customers data from one country to another without notice and ignoring the community for an extended period of time is disgusting. No user in their right mind should trust such a company....

Thanked by 2Marx caracal
  • GravelyGravely Member

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192508/grab-you-data-before-it-is-too-late-virtono/p1

Not to mention the entire website saga with literal threads with Virtono and deadpool in the same sentence.

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited March 13

@zGato said:

@nulled said:

That is not true, did you get your server allocated in a different country at the time of purchase? nope.

You got a free service for 8 months as you got a full refund, and you've also been on their ass on every single post that mentions Virtono, just fuck off already dude.

Thank you @zGato for understanding.

Indeed, was not the best approach, didn't contacted all the clients in time, but it was a real struggle to move all services in time. We are sorry for that, but we didn't had any options. We had to force those dc's to understand the situation. It was very frustrating for us as well, having a lot of network issues and downtimes, maintenances, etc.

Thanked by 1zGato
  • @virtono said:

@zGato said:

@nulled said:

Indeed, was not the best approach, didn't contacted all the clients in time, but it was a real struggle to move all services in time. We are sorry for that, but we didn't had any options. We had to force those dc's to understand the situation. It was very frustrating for us as well, having a lot of network issues and downtimes, maintenances, etc.

Which "those DC's"
    You buy everything from M247

• zGatozGato Member

@packetnext said:

@virtono said:

@zGato said:

@nulled said:

Which "those DC's"

Doesn't mean M247 owns all DCs

Thanked by 1virtono
  • I feel sorry for you that you believe their BS.

@packetnext said:

@virtono said:

@zGato said:

@nulled said:

Which "those DC's"

M247 is our partner and it's facilitating our access to a lot datacenters, but they own just a couple of datacenters, in Romania and UK. In other countries there are just pops.