Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for US West VPS with IPv6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for US West VPS with IPv6

Hi there folks. I'm looking for any VPS's around the west coast of US (preferably around Seattle) that have a full IPv6 range. (To be 100% clear - this is for hosting privacy frontends, such as Invidious, hence the need. This will involve Google/YouTube blocking of the IPv4 address.) Preferably unlimited bandwidth and at least 60-100GB of storage, 4-6GB of RAM and 2-4 vCPU.

Comments

• @crunchbits has a POP in Spokane, WA, but it's currently out of stock, just like all their other locations. Since you already use Royale, there isn't really much else I can personally recommend on the West Coast.

Thanked by 1ggtyler
  • @ggtyler said:
    Hi there folks. I'm looking for any VPS's around the west coast of US (preferably around Seattle) that have a full IPv6 range. (To be 100% clear - this is for hosting privacy frontends, such as Invidious, hence the need. This will involve Google/YouTube blocking of the IPv4 address.) Preferably unlimited bandwidth and at least 60-100GB of storage, 4-6GB of RAM and 2-4 vCPU.

@MannDude

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@Maelstrom36 said:

@ggtyler said:

@MannDude

@ggtyler , we'd be a good fit for you. Our business is built with privacy in mind and we already host other front ends like Invidious. Heck, we even run https://incogtube.com which is our own custom YT front end based on Poke for the clearnet and I2P network. (Only works on desktop, by design)

We don't do unlimited bandwidth, but you don't need it for your application.

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

I know you said preferably Seattle. If willing to use Utah or LA, we can meet your needs. Yes we provide IPv6 /64 for each VM. Some plans are 60GB but can do 100GB.

• ggtylerggtyler Member

...Heck, we even run https://incogtube.com which is our own custom YT front end based on Poke for the clearnet and I2P network. (Only works on desktop, by design)

That's interesting considering I happen to know the dev of Poke, and I can't seem to find the modified source code. Which would be a direct violation of GPL 3 if this is a fork, which looks like it is. Besides that, this also looks like it just piggybacks off of Poke's existing APIs:

A screenshot of the JSON result from https://incogtube.com/api/version.json which includes multiple poketube.fun links being used

Anyways, thank you to everyone for posting their hosts, I'll be looking through these shortly 👍

Thanked by 1fluffernutter