Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for vps or dedicated server and domain registrar
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for vps or dedicated server and domain registrar

hi i am looking for vps or dedicated server and domain registrar

In these countries [belize or slovenia or russia or canada]

price from 5$ to 20$ up to 100$ monthly

vps or dedicated server and domain registrar

cpu : from [1core]
ram : from [1 ram]
storage : from [1tb hdd or ssd]

ips : from [1 ibv4]
uplink : from [1 gbps or 1000 mbit] unshared
bandwith : unmetered

i want to make anime and manga site specifically translate anime and manga
i need to upload files and share urls

like these sites

nyaa.si
animetime.cc
erai-raws.info
mo7tas.com

or sites like these

zf.witanime.website

any help would be appreciated

Comments

• conceptconcept Member
    edited March 11

Canada - OVH, or one of its many resellers
    Russia - Aeza

Thanked by 1AezaHost
  • edited March 11

I think you have the locations of those servers a little wrong. The Belize servers are actually in the Netherlands (the hosting company just manages mailboxes in Belize and the UAE, the Russian site just sits behind DDoSGuard and is really hosted who-knows-where, Canada seems to really be Cloudflare's address in California (who knows where that server is again) and nothing points towards Slovenia at all besides one site choosing a Slovenian domain.

No offense OP but if you plan on doing something sketchy (which it very much seems like) and you actually manage to draw some attention on yourself you won't be having much of a great time.

• klozakloza Member

@concept said:
    Canada - OVH, or one of its many resellers
    Russia - Aeza

thanks i will check that

• klozakloza Member

@totally_not_banned said:
    I think you have the locations of those servers a little wrong. The Belize servers are actually in the Netherlands (the hosting company just manages mailboxes in Belize and the UAE, the Russian site just sits behind DDoSGuard and is really hosted who-knows-where, Canada seems to really be Cloudflare's address in California (who knows where that server is again) and nothing points towards Slovenia at all besides one site choosing a Slovenian domain.

No offense OP but if you plan on doing something sketchy (which it very much seems like) and you actually manage to draw some attention on yourself you won't be having much of a great time.

Thank you for the information. I only wanted to upload high quality pictures of the explanation, translation files, and some files on my forum only. I do not intend to upload torrent files, video files, or any file that violates copyright. Thank you.

• matey0matey0 Member

@kloza said:

@totally_not_banned said:

Thank you for the information. I only wanted to upload high quality pictures of the explanation, translation files, and some files on my forum only. I do not intend to upload torrent files, video files, or any file that violates copyright. Thank you.

If that's the case then you don't have to take any of the measures these sites you've listed take.
    If you're just hosting pictures and translation files you won't need 1tb storage either and you won't need an unshared, unmetered 1gbit line.
    Just get any vps with decent specs (~$10 for 4cores, 4gb ram, 100gb ssd, 1gbit shared), a domain (~$10/yr) and set up cloudflare to cache all media (free).

• davidedavide Member

ServaRica has (no aff)

• Canada
    • 1GB RAM
    • 1 vCPU Shared
    • 1TB HDD Storage
    • RAIDz2 Storage
    • 4TB transfer on 1gbps or Unlimited on 100mbps
    • 1 IPv4 Included
    • IPv6 available by request

For $2.42 / month (yearly). See product specs (aff)

Thanked by 1servarica_hani