Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is this error? any one may help!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What is this error? any one may help!

agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

Hi
today i have to renew a domain

every time i try, my card gets charged, the order is successful, then i get this error message "Error Info: No request channel available for TLD" and then the amount is refunded

if any one may help

by the way i have already opened a support ticket and awaiting response

regards

Comments

• I doubt anyone other than the registrar can help you here, unless the registrar has an account here. Check the WHOIS of your domain and see if the registrar has already extended the expiry date. I know that OVH will extend the domain expiration on the WHOIS even if they haven't charged me for the payment yet.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@PineappleM
    thanks for the quick response buddy

in the whois as well as in the domain control panel, its showing the old renewal date

no extension given

the registrar is cosmotown.com, not sure if any one from the company is here at LET

if there is any thing i could do, any help form any corner will be appreciated

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Give the support team a chance to evaluate and respond. You do realize it's the weekend correct?

I hope you did not wait till the last moment to renew the domain. Expect some downtime if you did and the domain is close to or past expiry.

Thanked by 1agentmishra
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Never seen this specific error message before but things like this do happen, and since your payment went through, it might be reversed.

If it doesn't, they (Cosmotown) will probably renew it manually on their end, next business day.

Thanked by 1agentmishra

the payment did get reversed, i did even try to transfer the domain, but i aint able to unlock the domain, its again giving error

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@agentmishra said:
    the payment did get reversed, i did even try to transfer the domain, but i aint able to unlock the domain, its again giving error

Looks like you'll just have to wait for them to attend to your ticket.

Thanked by 1agentmishra

seems like it @DP
    but i really appreciate your taking time to write to me

thanks dude

i agree @plumberg, many thanks to you too.

Thanked by 1plumberg