Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows VPS/VDS in Oregon
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows VPS/VDS in Oregon

YhiraYhira Member

Hello, I'm looking for a VPS/VDS in Oregon!

Operating system: Windows is optimal, Linux is also acceptable
CPU: 8 cores and above are optimal
IP: Residential IP is optimal. Data center is also available but please attach test IP

Other than that there are no special requirements.The price is negotiable.

Is anyone able to suggest any providers that meet or come near to this requirement?
Thanks. :)

Comments

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited March 10

Oregon is very specific. Closest provider that jumps to mind is @crunchbits in Spokane, WA

Looks like Tier.net has a pop in Oregon: https://billing.tier.net/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@Yhira said:

IP: Residential IP is optimal. Data center is also available but please attach test IP

Is anyone able to suggest any providers that meet or come near to this requirement?

contact @crunchbits and @rsk

Thanked by 2crunchbits rsk
  • conceptconcept Member

Whenever someone asks for a VPS in an uncommon location in the US, the go to is always @SmartHost They have a datacenter right in Portland.

Luckily with Oregon, it has been a growing hub for cloud services.
    So I would check out Hetzner and OVH too. They both have recently launched datacenters there

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited March 10

@concept said:
    Whenever someone asks for a VPS in an uncommon location in the US, the go to is always @SmartHost They have a datacenter right in Portland.

Luckily with Oregon, it has been a growing hub for cloud services.
    So I would check out Hetzner and OVH too. They both have recently launched datacenters there

Yeah Oregon has been quickly adding capacity (especially international cable landings) so it isn't just LA, SJO, Seattle. A lot of datacenters there, too--though many are specialized or specific (i.e. Google's). I know China Telecom lands there since they backhaul Seattle traffic to cables in Hillsboro, have been exploring some wave/dark circuits direct (bypassing Seattle) to pickup CN2 there.

EDIT: also thank you @dev_vps and @Moopah for the rec. If Spokane, WA is close enough happy to spec something for you.

Thanked by 1dev_vps
  • conceptconcept Member

The big cloud companies like AWS have been investing heavily into Oregon too. Oregon has cheap power.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@concept said:
    The big cloud companies like AWS have been investing heavily into Oregon too. Oregon has cheap power.

Washington State has cheaper electricity rate

https://shrinkthatfootprint.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/image-155.png

• tmntwitwtmntwitw Member
    edited March 10

Maybe can take a look at @HostEONS too, they've got Portland location (if I am not wrong)

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@dev_vps said:

@Yhira said:

contact @crunchbits and @rsk

Thanks for the mention! We'd be happy to customize a deal for OP if Spokane, WA works :)

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@tmntwitw said:
    Maybe can take a look at @HostEONS too, they've got Portland location (if I am not wrong)

Thanks for the mention

@Yhira we do offer VPS in Portland

Do check out https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192029/hosteons-free-vps-9-dc-locations-us-eu-10g-port-intel-ryzen-kvm-ovz-vps-vds-hybrid/p1 for our promo in Portland

Network looking Glass/Test IP for Portland - https://lg.pdx.hosteons.com

thanks