Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VDS Starting from $8/Month + 50% Discount with Coupon Code!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VDS Starting from $8/Month + 50% Discount with Coupon Code!

mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider
edited March 7 in Offers

Hey LowEndTalk Community

We're excited to announce our unbeatable offer on Virtual Dedicated Servers (VDS)! For a limited time, get started with our powerful VDS packages starting from just $8 per month! And that's not all - use coupon code LET50 during checkout to enjoy a massive 50% discount on your first month's subscription (not recurring). This is an exclusive deal you don't want to miss!

VDS 1 Package Details:

Processor: Powerful AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
Dedicated vCPU: 1
NVMe Disk: 200GB
RAM: 4GB DDR4
Bandwidth: 5TB/month
Port Speed: 1Gbps
IPv4: 1 included
Price 8$ (4$ first month using discount code )
Order now
With our VDS 1 package, you'll experience blazing-fast performance thanks to the AMD Ryzen 9 5950X processor coupled with NVMe storage. Whether you're running a website, application, or other resource-intensive tasks, our VDS solution offers the reliability and power you need to succeed.

Special Offer Details:

Price: Starting from $8/month
Discount: Use coupon code LET50 for a 50% discount on your first month (non-recurring).
Exclusive Bonus: Comment your invoice number during checkout and get an extra 5TB bandwidth added to your subscription!
Money-Back Guarantee: We're confident in the quality of our services. If you're not satisfied within the first 3 days, we offer a no-questions-asked money-back guarantee!

How to Order:

Visit our website to explore our VDS packages and place your order. During checkout, you can choose from convenient payment methods including:

PayPal: Securely pay using your PayPal account for a hassle-free transaction.
Stripe (Credit Card): We accept major credit cards through Stripe for seamless payment processing.
Don't forget to apply coupon code LET50 to redeem your 50% discount on the first month's subscription. Additionally, remember to comment your invoice number to receive the bonus 5TB bandwidth.

If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].

Thank you for considering our VDS services. We look forward to serving you!

Best regards,
Racknode

Thanked by 1Nsomna

Comments

• yabs please

• JackcoolJackcool Member

Waiting for US node

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 7

@wildwilliam35 said:
    yabs please

Sure

Thu Mar  7 11:53:51 GMT 2024

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 0 hours, 1 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 3393.624 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 193.8 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.15.0-97-generic
    VM Type    : KVM
    IPv4/IPv6  : ✔ Online / ❌ Offline

IPv4 Network Information:
    ISP        : Hetzner Online GmbH
    ASN        : AS24940 Hetzner Online GmbH
    Host       : Hetzner
    Location   : Falkenstein, Saxony (SN)
    Country    : Germany

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50) (Partition /dev/vda1):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 381.14 MB/s  (95.2k) | 1.75 GB/s    (27.4k)
    Write      | 382.15 MB/s  (95.5k) | 1.76 GB/s    (27.6k)
    Total      | 763.29 MB/s (190.8k) | 3.52 GB/s    (55.0k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.71 GB/s     (3.3k) | 2.01 GB/s     (1.9k)
    Write      | 1.80 GB/s     (3.5k) | 2.14 GB/s     (2.0k)
    Total      | 3.51 GB/s     (6.8k) | 4.16 GB/s     (4.0k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 928 Mbits/sec   | busy            | 22.6 ms
    Eranium         | Amsterdam, NL (10G)       | 935 Mbits/sec   | 935 Mbits/sec   | 10.7 ms
    HOSTKEY         | Helsinki, FI (10G)        | 924 Mbits/sec   | 923 Mbits/sec   | 30.5 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 884 Mbits/sec   | 496 Mbits/sec   | 94.5 ms
    Leaseweb        | Singapore, SG (10G)       | 588 Mbits/sec   | 521 Mbits/sec   | 233 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 816 Mbits/sec   | 314 Mbits/sec   | 152 ms
    Leaseweb        | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 870 Mbits/sec   | 666 Mbits/sec   | 99.5 ms
    Edgoo           | Sao Paulo, BR (1G)        | 818 Mbits/sec   | 229 Mbits/sec   | 153 ms

Geekbench 6 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1894
    Multi Core      | 1859
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v6/cpu/5212701

YABS completed in 11 min 5 sec

• NsomnaNsomna Member

Nice offer

• kimsunkimsun Member

Wait USA. If US service comes out, please reply to me.

edited March 9

We regret to inform you that due to a bug in the PayPal module in ClientExec, we are currently experiencing a technical issue with our PayPal payment option, which may prevent some users from completing their orders.

To ensure a smooth ordering process for everyone, we have temporarily disabled the PayPal payment option while we work to resolve the issue. In the meantime, we kindly ask you to use our alternative payment method through Stripe for your purchases.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding and patience as we work diligently to fix the problem. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible shopping experience.

If you have any questions or need assistance with placing an order, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team at [email protected]

Dear valued customers,

We are pleased to announce that we have successfully integrated PayPal into our Stripe payment system to provide you with a seamless payment experience. This integration allows you to use Stripe for both PayPal and credit card payments.

Due to a recent bug in the PayPal module in ClientExec, we had temporarily disabled the PayPal payment option. However, we are excited to inform you that this issue has been resolved through the integration with Stripe.

You can now use Stripe to make payments with both PayPal and credit cards for your orders. We believe this solution will streamline the checkout process and provide you with greater flexibility and convenience.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during the temporary disruption and appreciate your patience and understanding. Should you encounter any difficulties or have any questions regarding the payment process, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer support team at [email protected]

Great news for Chinese customers
    Good news! We now accept AliPay through our Stripe Checkout,

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@mustafamw3
    I would suggest to review your pricing for competitiveness.

edited March 11

The product is huge success, I am receiving orders daily.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@mustafamw3 said:
    The product is huge success, I am receiving orders daily.

Then, congratulations!!!
    Do not review anything.

But, in my opinion, there are better deals with dedicated Ryzen core VPS.

Congratulations, again.

@dev_vps said:
    @mustafamw3
    I would suggest to review your pricing for competitiveness.

Also we are planning to lunch us location soon

• Hello, can you provide me with a test IP? I want to know the routing information clearly

@MadisonJones said:
    Hello, can you provide me with a test IP? I want to know the routing information clearly

Our servers are hosted in hetzner datacenter in Germany, we use hetzner ips.
    Unfortunately, we are out of stock

• PsyHostPsyHost Member

Apparently FraudLabs Pro doesn't like me, but thanks for the refund @mustafaramadhan. I guess you have a free spot for @MadisonJones now.. 😂

• S3phyS3phy Member
    edited March 15

@PsyHost said:
    Apparently FraudLabs Pro doesn't like me, but thanks for the refund @mustafaramadhan. I guess you have a free spot for @MadisonJones now.. 😂

Same here, so you are not the only one. I guess there is a first time for everything 🗿

But hey, the refund came through and businesses are allowed to pick who they deal with so it's fair enough.

• vds with vcore?

• PsyHostPsyHost Member
    edited March 22

Hey @mustafamw3 what's the deal with not getting a full refund for my order you cancelled?
    Its only 50 cents, but Thats not the point.

• Great ,
    Waiting for USA