Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


β€Ί πŸ“’ Introducing New Budget-Friendly CHEAP Managed VPS Plans from VSYS Host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

πŸ“’ Introducing New Budget-Friendly CHEAP Managed VPS Plans from VSYS Host

vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

We've been listening closely to your feedback, and we're excited to announce that your requests for more affordable VPS plans haven't gone unheard! That's right – your voices have been heard, and we're thrilled to unveil our latest offerings. o:)

Our Cheap VPS plans start from just $5 per month.
Plus, when you opt for a longer billing period, you can enjoy even greater savings, with prices starting from as low as $3 per month.


HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:

βœ… Cheap managed VPS plans tailored to suit your needs and budget
βœ… Up to 40% off for a longer billing period
βœ… Fast SSD VPS with great performance
βœ… KVM Virtualization - Linux, BSD, or Windows OS
βœ… Robust security measures to safeguard your data and peace of mind
βœ… Opt for a cPanel VPS license for just $20/Month
βœ… Expert support available 24/7 to assist you every step of the way


EXPLORE OUR CHEAP VPS PLANS NOW:

https://vsys.host/cheap-vps-hosting

Here are several plans:

VS-NVME1-1
CPU: 1 core
RAM: 1GB
SSD: 10GB
IP: 1
SNAPSHOT: 1
BACKUPS: 2
ROOT ACCESS: βœ“
24Γ—7 SUPPORT: βœ“
FREE SETUP: βœ“
DDOS PROTECTION: βœ“

COST:
$5 / month ($13 / quarter; $26 / half-year; $48 / year; $72 / two years)
GO TO TARIFF PLANS

VS-NVME1-2
CPU: 1 core
RAM: 2GB
SSD: 20GB
IP: 1
SNAPSHOT: 1
BACKUPS: 2
ROOT ACCESS: βœ“
24Γ—7 SUPPORT: βœ“
FREE SETUP: βœ“
DDOS PROTECTION: βœ“

COST:
$7 / month ($18 / quarter; $35 / half-year; $64 / year; $120 / two years)
GO TO TARIFF PLANS

VS-NVME2-2
CPU: 2 core
RAM: 2GB
SSD: 25GB
IP: 1
SNAPSHOT: 1
BACKUPS: 2
ROOT ACCESS: βœ“
24Γ—7 SUPPORT: βœ“
FREE SETUP: βœ“
DDOS PROTECTION: βœ“

COST:
$9 / month ($23 / quarter; $44 / half-year; $80 / year; $149 / two years)
GO TO TARIFF PLANS


Head over to our website to learn MORE about our new CHEAP VPS options! πŸš€


WHY CHOOSE VSYS HOST?

  1. We are flexible.
  2. We will provide custom specifications if you need something special.
  3. Our technical support will not leave you indifferent.
  4. IP Announcements via BGP.
  5. Low latency & No packet loss.

VSYS Host β€” reliable hosting provider with a full stack of services, from website hosting, VPS, & Dedicated Servers to fully Managed Kubernetes and Cloud Solutions! High-performance network. Quality committed tech support. Join us for an individual approach & custom solutions!

Virtual Systems strictly employs its own hardware, network equipment, AS & IP ranges, and official LIR status from RIPE NCC.

http://iperf.vsys.host/
http://iperf-ams.vsys.host/


If you have any questions or need assistance, our support team is here to help. Feel free to contact us via live chat or email ([email protected]); we’ll be happy to assist you.


Warm regards,
VSYS Host Team
<3

Thanked by 2siemens 10thHouse

Comments

  • ZyraZyra Member

    Nice offer

  • matey0matey0 Member

    Very nice offers.
    What is the performance difference to your regular offers? For example VS-NVME1-1 vs VS-MEDIUM? The specs listed are the same.
    Could you post a yabs?

  • zGatozGato Member
    edited March 7

    @matey0 said:
    Very nice offers.
    What is the performance difference to your regular offers? For example VS-NVME1-1 vs VS-MEDIUM? The specs listed are the same.
    Could you post a yabs?

    Can post a YABS for VS-MEDIUM if you'd like, then @vsys_host can make one for the NVME1 one.

    As far as my understanding goes, they should be the same but with NVME1 you can't pay with Crypto (they don't want problems knowing 0 info about a customer for $5/month I suppose, which makes sense from the abuse point of view)

  • zGatozGato Member

    @vsys_host said:
    4. IP Announcements via BGP.

    Is there any setup/monthly fees for this?

  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

    @Zyra said:
    Nice offer

    We're delighted to hear that you appreciate our new tariffs. We strive to continuously improve and provide the best possible services to our clients and community members. Your feedback motivates us :)

  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    To me, it doesn't seem so cheap

  • matey0matey0 Member

    @Carlin0 said:
    To me, it doesn't seem so cheap

    Not compared to lowend hosters, but vsys is a very solid professional host supporting free speech. They supported the kiwifarms while mobs of people on twitter managed to get literal Tier1 ISPs to deplatform them as a legal website.
    https://kiwifarms.st/threads/nulls-tier-list-for-internet-services.129513/

  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    @matey0 may be as you say, but not cheap, I won't mention any names...but

    the last VPS I bought :
    1gb ram, 1 cpu, 20 gb ssd, 1IPV4 (+10 IPV6), speed port 1Gbps = $11/year

  • @Carlin0 said:
    @matey0 may be as you say, but not cheap, I won't mention any names...but

    the last VPS I bought :
    1gb ram, 1 cpu, 20 gb ssd, 1IPV4 (+10 IPV6), speed port 1Gbps = $11/year

    11yr for managed vps?? who offers this?

  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    @chakraxzz said:

    @Carlin0 said:
    @matey0 may be as you say, but not cheap, I won't mention any names...but

    the last VPS I bought :
    1gb ram, 1 cpu, 20 gb ssd, 1IPV4 (+10 IPV6), speed port 1Gbps = $11/year

    11yr for managed vps?? who offers this?

    unmanaged ... I manage it myself

  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

    @zGato said:

    @vsys_host said:
    4. IP Announcements via BGP.

    Is there any setup/monthly fees for this?

    BGP NETWORK ANNOUNCING - is like add-on and costs an additional $35.00
    So it could be added when you configure your chosen VPS plan (at the bottom of the configurator page)

    Thanked by 1zGato
  • zGatozGato Member

    @Carlin0 said:

    @chakraxzz said:

    @Carlin0 said:
    @matey0 may be as you say, but not cheap, I won't mention any names...but

    the last VPS I bought :
    1gb ram, 1 cpu, 20 gb ssd, 1IPV4 (+10 IPV6), speed port 1Gbps = $11/year

    11yr for managed vps?? who offers this?

    unmanaged ... I manage it myself

    Well, for someone that's looking for managed services, this is one of the best pricing I've seen so far.

  • sillycatsillycat Member

    @zGato said:

    @Carlin0 said:

    @chakraxzz said:

    @Carlin0 said:
    @matey0 may be as you say, but not cheap, I won't mention any names...but

    the last VPS I bought :
    1gb ram, 1 cpu, 20 gb ssd, 1IPV4 (+10 IPV6), speed port 1Gbps = $11/year

    11yr for managed vps?? who offers this?

    unmanaged ... I manage it myself

    Well, for someone that's looking for managed services, this is one of the best pricing I've seen so far.

    I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I just can't wrap my head around the difference between https://vsys.host/vps-hosting and https://vsys.host/cheap-vps-hosting that makes it $12 cheaper.

  • zGatozGato Member

    @sillycat said:

    @zGato said:

    @Carlin0 said:

    @chakraxzz said:

    @Carlin0 said:
    @matey0 may be as you say, but not cheap, I won't mention any names...but

    the last VPS I bought :
    1gb ram, 1 cpu, 20 gb ssd, 1IPV4 (+10 IPV6), speed port 1Gbps = $11/year

    11yr for managed vps?? who offers this?

    unmanaged ... I manage it myself

    Well, for someone that's looking for managed services, this is one of the best pricing I've seen so far.

    I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I just can't wrap my head around the difference between https://vsys.host/vps-hosting and https://vsys.host/cheap-vps-hosting that makes it $12 cheaper.

    The difference is wild yeah, because as far as I know the only difference is that you can't pay with Crypto on the cheap one.

  • matey0matey0 Member

    @zGato said:
    The difference is wild yeah, because as far as I know the only difference is that you can't pay with Crypto on the cheap one.

    Is that really the case? It doesn't say that anywhere on the sales page.
    If yes that would be a bit weird. While I understand that it would reduce the abuse a bit, determined abusers would just use vcc services or similar. And genuine crypto customers who don't abuse are locked out.

  • zGatozGato Member
    edited March 7

    @matey0 said:

    @zGato said:
    The difference is wild yeah, because as far as I know the only difference is that you can't pay with Crypto on the cheap one.

    Is that really the case? It doesn't say that anywhere on the sales page.
    If yes that would be a bit weird. While I understand that it would reduce the abuse a bit, determined abusers would just use vcc services or similar. And genuine crypto customers who don't abuse are locked out.

    I've been told that by the @vsys_host rep here. But I don't know if there's any more differences.
    From the provider point of view, avoiding Crypto means you have some more information about the customer, because even if you use VCC, it can be linked to "someone"

  • sillycatsillycat Member

    @zGato said: is that you can't pay with Crypto on the cheap one.

    image

    @vsys_host Can we get a quick fact-check on this? Because, if that's true, that's fucked.

  • zGatozGato Member

    @sillycat said:

    @zGato said: is that you can't pay with Crypto on the cheap one.

    image

    @vsys_host Can we get a quick fact-check on this? Because, if that's true, that's fucked.

  • sillycatsillycat Member

    @zGato said:

    @sillycat said:

    @zGato said: is that you can't pay with Crypto on the cheap one.

    image

    @vsys_host Can we get a quick fact-check on this? Because, if that's true, that's fucked.

    I can't believe what I am seeing in front of my eyes.

    Thanked by 110thHouse
  • matey0matey0 Member
    edited March 7

    @zGato said:
    From the provider point of view, avoiding Crypto means you have some more information about the customer, because even if you use CC, it can be linked to "someone"

    There are anonymous vcc providers that you can buy with crypto.
    Besides, I imagine real abusers probably use stolen credit cards anyways?

  • zGatozGato Member
    edited March 7

    @matey0 said:

    @zGato said:
    From the provider point of view, avoiding Crypto means you have some more information about the customer, because even if you use CC, it can be linked to "someone"

    There are anonymous vcc providers that you can buy with crypto.
    Besides, I imagine real abusers probably use stolen credit cards anyways?

    Some payment processors block VCCs, but they allow you to pay via Stripe and AFAIK I've always used temporary VCCs with Stripe.

  • matey0matey0 Member

    @zGato said:

    @matey0 said:

    @zGato said:
    From the provider point of view, avoiding Crypto means you have some more information about the customer, because even if you use CC, it can be linked to "someone"

    There are anonymous vcc providers that you can buy with crypto.
    Besides, I imagine real abusers probably use stolen credit cards anyways?

    Some payment processors block VCCs, but they allow you to pay via Stripe and AFAIK I've always used temporary VCCs with Stripe.

    Just went through the checkout to check, they offer multiple different credit card processors. Some of them probably accept VCCs.
    I respect their decision to do this, even though I disagree, but I think they should clearly state this condition here and on their sales page.

    Thanked by 1sillycat
  • Carlin0Carlin0 Member

    @zGato said:
    Well, for someone that's looking for managed services, this is one of the best pricing I've seen so far.

    I apologize, I had missed the fact that it was a managed service

  • Anyone have YABS?

  • zGatozGato Member

    @allthemtings said:
    Anyone have YABS?

    yes
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3952619/#Comment_3952619

    my vm hasn't seen a single minute of downtime yet B)

    Thanked by 1allthemtings
  • Looking at their website and the part that says "grab these fantastic cheap vps hosting plans bonuses:" the first one is "1 Gbps Premium Port". What does it even mean when everything is capped to 200Mbps

  • @Stiffsson said:
    Looking at their website and the part that says "grab these fantastic cheap vps hosting plans bonuses:" the first one is "1 Gbps Premium Port". What does it even mean when everything is capped to 200Mbps

    The β€œcheap” range is capped to 200mbit and the regular VPS range is 1Gbps afaik

Sign In or Register to comment.