Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a new VPS supplier with EU DC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a new VPS supplier with EU DC

Basically I need to find a new reliable, reputable VPS provider that has DC's in europe.
I would like them to be reliable but also value for money too.

Specs preferred:

v4 Cores
8gb Ram
160gb Storage
1gbps port
Unmetered traffic

These are minimum specs.

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

we can offer:

AMD EPYC
    4 dedicated CPU-Cores
    8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    160 GB NVMe-SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared

For 9 EUR per month.

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

What does “Unmetered” traffic mean to you? We realistically do not enforce limits, but we won’t be happy with a €2/month VPS pushing 100TB per month ;-)

Otherwise, happy to propose something for our infrastructure in The Netherlands.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@tommycsj said:
    Basically I need to find a new reliable, reputable VPS provider that has DC's in europe.

Specs preferred:

v4 Cores
    8gb Ram
    160gb Storage
    1gbps port
    Unmetered traffic

These are minimum specs.

Hi,
    We can offer VM plans located inside Iron Mountain DC, NL: https://manager.enginyring.com/cart/virtual-servers/

• davidedavide Member
    edited March 6

HostBrr has (no aff)

• 4 vCore AMD Ryzen 5950x
    • 8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 150 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    • 10000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    • 1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    • 1 Backup slots included
    • Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

For $12.50 / month (yearly). See product specs (aff)

• tommycsjtommycsj Member

@RickBakkr said:
    What does “Unmetered” traffic mean to you? We realistically do not enforce limits, but we won’t be happy with a €2/month VPS pushing 100TB per month ;-)

Otherwise, happy to propose something for our infrastructure in The Netherlands.

No way would i expect unmetered from a €2 server thatd be just complete stupidity. However if the product is good, reliable, and reputable as i said I will pay, but im not paying stupid fees like €50 a mont for it when hetzner can give me a better dedi for less you know what Imean mate?

Not sure is this coming across harsh its not meant that way, but if there was a decent price for the spec im looking for I would over time start to replace all of the ones I use now, which the company is raising their fees for and does not align with the offering.

When I say unmetered, I say it because I may not go over 100tb or 30tb or whatever, but at the same time i dont want to end up with a huge bill where its gone over and im getting charged extortionate rate per GB. I'm literally covering myself mate.

If you're happy with the occasional "over the limits" within reason, or do unmetered, please lets discuss it

• tommycsjtommycsj Member

@PHP_Friends said:
    Hi,

we can offer:

AMD EPYC
    4 dedicated CPU-Cores
    8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    160 GB NVMe-SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared

For 9 EUR per month.

Is this unmetered?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello check our deals >

8 GB Ram DDr4 ECC
    4 Dedicated CPU (Intel® Xeon® Gold 6138)
    Nested Virtualization Enabled
    100 GB SSD SAS RAID 10
    6 TB Bandwidth/month
    Romania/Hunedoara/Orastie Location
    1 Gbps speed
    Port 25 open permanently
    99.97% Uptime
    1 Dedicated IPv4
    KVM VIrtualization
    Upload own ISO
    Linux or Windows
    Ignore DMCA
    Seedbox Allow
    Allow plex or others
    Public torrents Allow
    ADULT Websites Allow
    Web 3.0 / Free Speech Allow
    PayPal,Stripe or (Open ticket on website for crypto)

Order link > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/vps-kvm-ssd

Regards,
    Calin

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@tommycsj said: When I say unmetered, I say it because I may not go over 100tb or 30tb or whatever, but at the same time i dont want to end up with a huge bill where its gone over and im getting charged extortionate rate per GB. I'm literally covering myself mate.

I just meant to say: if you are a reasonable guy, understands what can be considered reasonable and is open to discussion if we deem usage to no longer be reasonable (and thus: what solution to find that works for both), we would be happy to help :)

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Check out my plans if Amsterdam works. If you have any question PM me.
    https://extravm.com/billing/store/kvm-nvme-vps-netherlands
    Looking glass test are here.

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 7

@alwyzon available in 🇦🇹 Vienna has:

• Plan: Virtual Server E8+
    • CPU: 4 vCores (AMD EPYC 9354P)
    • RAM: 8GB DDR5 ECC
    • Storage: 240GB NVMe (RAID10)
    • Bandwidth: 50TB @ 3Gbps (after consumption, 100Mbps unmetered)

For: 17,53€/month (monthly billing term)
    non-affiliated link

Alwyzon has been rock solid for me for the past few months (close to a year already). Premium provider, the people that works there know how to handle their stuff properly. Not a single minute of downtime since I first got my VPS (they handle live migrations to make system upgrades)

Thanked by 1alwyzon
  • I appreciate you guys posting what you've got to help me out but most of ye have metered bandwidth and im sorry im not looking for that. I need unmetered 1gbps. I understand traffic concerns and so on, but the reason I want unmetered is I dont want to rack up a bill if im not able to constantly check my bandwidth usage

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@tommycsj said:
    I appreciate you guys posting what you've got to help me out but most of ye have metered bandwidth and im sorry im not looking for that. I need unmetered 1gbps. I understand traffic concerns and so on, but the reason I want unmetered is I dont want to rack up a bill if im not able to constantly check my bandwidth usage

Budget?

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited March 12

Avoro.eu, NetCup.eu both Unmetered

• @WhiteRoseG said: NetCup.eu

Is limited, they throttle.

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited March 12

@lukast__ said:

@WhiteRoseG said: NetCup.eu

Is limited, they throttle.

No it's unmetered but it's indeed throttled, they state: if the data exceed 3tb in the last 24hours it will be temporary throttled to 300mbits. So your bill will not get higher and still decent speed

• @WhiteRoseG said: if the data exceed 3tb in the last 24hours it will be temporary throttled to 300mbits

I guess that's a bit dependent on the definition of "unmetered". My (probably only mine) definition is that it is not metered by the provider, and therefore not throttled as the provider doesn't even know the amount of used traffic.
    The common definition is that you're not charged more if you use much traffic (but may get throttled), which is true for the netcup server. (Although the 3TB limit is in my opinion too low, especially for the big servers with 4TB NVMe SSD.)

• layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@tommycsj said:

Specs preferred:

v4 Cores
    8gb Ram
    160gb Storage
    1gbps port
    Unmetered traffic

These are minimum specs.

Hi,

https://layer7.net/cloud-server

for your specs:

4 Cores
    24 GB RAM
    180 GB NVMe

= 6,90 EUR/month ( incl. 19% Vat )

Locations available in germany - frankfurt/main and france - paris

Also this offer has 50 TB traffic included, but you will never pay more as in worst case your bandwidth will be simply limited.

So at no point you will receive an invoice for extra traffic.

• @lukast__ said:

@WhiteRoseG said: if the data exceed 3tb in the last 24hours it will be temporary throttled to 300mbits

I guess that's a bit dependent on the definition of "unmetered". My (probably only mine) definition is that it is not metered by the provider, and therefore not throttled as the provider doesn't even know the amount of used traffic.
    The common definition is that you're not charged more if you use much traffic (but may get throttled), which is true for the netcup server. (Although the 3TB limit is in my opinion too low, especially for the big servers with 4TB NVMe SSD.)

It's only in the 24h timespan so 3tb per 24h at 2.5gbit after that 300mbit for limited time, is still a pretty good deal in my opinion didn't see other providers offer this. But I agree with you didn't find a better deal then Hetzner yet.

Thanked by 1lukast__
  • PineappleMPineappleM Member
    edited March 13

@tommycsj said:
    I appreciate you guys posting what you've got to help me out but most of ye have metered bandwidth and im sorry im not looking for that. I need unmetered 1gbps. I understand traffic concerns and so on, but the reason I want unmetered is I dont want to rack up a bill if im not able to constantly check my bandwidth usage

Are you fine with the provider throttling you to unmetered 100 mbps once/if you cross X TB @ 1 Gbps?

Providers are going to want some kind of reassurance that you're not going to burn 50+ TB on a $2/mo VPS.

• @layer7 said:

@tommycsj said:

Specs preferred:

v4 Cores
    8gb Ram
    160gb Storage
    1gbps port
    Unmetered traffic

These are minimum specs.

Hi,

for your specs:

4 Cores
    24 GB RAM
    180 GB NVMe

Also this offer has 50 TB traffic included, but you will never pay more as in worst case your bandwidth will be simply limited.

DM a link to this offer please

• totototototo Member

@alincupunct said:

@layer7 said:
    Hi,

for your specs:

4 Cores
    24 GB RAM
    180 GB NVMe

DM a link to this offer please

This?
    https://login.layer7.net/index.php?rp=/store/cloud-server-mid-cpu-par1/cloud-server-mid-cpu-4cores-24gb-180gb-par1
    https://login.layer7.net/index.php?rp=/store/cloud-server-mid-cpu-fra1/cloud-server-mid-cpu-4cores-24gb-180gb-fra1

Thanked by 1alincupunct
  • HostAddonHostAddon Member, Patron Provider

Will cloud vps work?

Germany/Finland
    4 Core CPU
    8 GB vRAM
    160 GB SSD NVMe
    1 Gbit Unmetered