Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Russia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Russia

Looking for VPS in Russia, budget up to US$25 per month

Configuration of at least 4GB of RAM and 1vCPU, with 2TB of bandwidth

Comments

• sh97sh97 Member

Checkout aeza.net or justhost.ru

Thanked by 1AezaHost
  • emg88emg88 Member

Aeza.net @AezaHost

Or pq.hosting ( http://www.pq.hosting )

I haven't used either personally

• shruubshruub Member

@jenkki

oh wait

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

We offer our own VPS in Moscow: https://www.robovps.biz/en/vps_in_russia/
    Looking glass for this location: https://robovps.biz/lgrus/

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 6

4VPS has servers in 🇷🇺 Moscow, 🇷🇺 St. Petersburg, 🇷🇺 Kemerovo and 🇷🇺 Novosibirsk.

For your specific needs, you can get the following in 🇷🇺 Moscow or 🇷🇺 Kemerovo:

• CPU: 2 cores (Intel E5-2696v4)
    • RAM: 4GB DDR4
    • Storage: 25GB NVMe
    • Bandwidth: Unlimited @ 2Gbps port (Kemerovo is 1Gbps)
    • Plan: RU-cx01

For: 770 RUB ($8.49 USD/month - 7.78€/month)
    affiliated link | non-affiliated

Alternatively, if you wish to get 🇷🇺 St. Petersburg, it will get slightly more expensive due to a more modern CPU. This would be your perfect plan:

• CPU: 1 core (AMD Ryzen 7950X)
    • RAM: 4GB DDR5
    • Storage: 50GB NVMe
    • Bandwidth: Unlimited @ 1Gbps port
    • Plan: RUr9-cx01

For: 798 RUB ($8.79 USD/month - 8.06€/month)

Lastly, if you wish to get 🇷🇺 Novosibirsk, it will be the cheapest out of all of their locations because it's a PROMO location.

• CPU: 2 cores (Intel E5-2696v3)
    • RAM: 4GB DDR3/DDR4
    • Storage: 30GB NVMe
    • Bandwidth: Unlimited @ 200Mbps port
    • Plan: LP-cx41

For: 392 RUB ($4.32 USD/month - 3.96€/month)

Thanked by 1let_rocks
  • matey0matey0 Member

There is also https://poiskvps.ru/, which is a russian vps search engine. Russian VPSs are pretty cheap, you'll be able to stay way under your budget probably

• bootboot Member

aeza.net doesn't seem to be offering VPS in Russia right now.

Some rates are not available for order at the moment. We apologize and ask you to pay attention to other locations.

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 6

@boot said:
    aeza.net doesn't seem to be offering VPS in Russia right now.

Some rates are not available for order at the moment. We apologize and ask you to pay attention to other locations.

Out of stock, they have difficulties getting hardware to there (for obvious reasons).
    They had a restock not too long ago, it's a matter of waiting unfortunately.
    (there's a telegram bot which sends stock notifications btw)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited March 6

veesp has been pretty solid, the 9$/y St. Pitsburg VPS going stronk.

gcore/edgecenter is cheap, uptime is good, support not so good, network tends to be questionable, some routes just don't work, probably censored by vladimir

JustHost was cheap, kinda more expensive, some stuff is 50% price hiked, if you buy the more premium package, like NVMe, cpu steal is okay, performance is good, network is okay, support is questionable, I asked them to solve a packetloss problem, instead they asked if I am chinese, because I bought a Package with CN2 to game on chinese servers.
    9/11 would not open a support ticket again

4VPS the promo package was oversold beyond repair, no idea about the regular packages
    Support was fine though

Aeza just had a bunch of promo servers, was okay, routing is wired with their anycast anti ddos and had a bunch of packet loss, not sure

robovps was fine, I used them until they price hiked everything, network was good too

pq.hosting they had a promo, bought it, got baited because I was just 1 month, despite I had to top up 3 months minimum, routing is like M247, would not recommend

• zGatozGato Member
    edited March 6

@Neoon said:

From when is that promo? must be quite old (I'm using Serverum which is VEESP and yeah, can confirm rock solid)

4VPS the promo package was oversold beyond repair, no idea about the regular packages
    Support was fine though

They were under hardware migrations and they oversold a lot their servers, give them a second try now, it's much better. I still have around 20 PROMO servers with them

Aeza just had a bunch of promo servers, was okay, routing is wired with their anycast anti ddos and had a bunch of packet loss, not sure

PROMO is only for Sweden (and old AMS-PROMO). Both locations' routing seems fine, but not the best one out there, forsure.
    AntiDDoS is rock solid, atleast from my personal tests. Worth the downside of having slightly more latency and anycasted ICMP requests.

Moscow is not anycasted in any way (Hong Kong and London neither I think)

robovps was fine, I used them until they price hiked everything, network was good too

From my personal experience, they have some packet loss from time to time (as I do 20s TCP checks, it's very easy to notice) and routing is a bit meh (40ms to Hetzner Helsinki IIRC compared to like 15ms I get with other providers much more cheaper)

124ms from my home (Spain) compared to 65ms I get with a 90RUB server LOL

pq.hosting they had a promo, bought it, got baited because I was just 1 month, despite I had to top up 3 months minimum, routing is like M247, would not recommend

They're scammers at this point, the advertised port speed is no longer achievable as it's hard limited on their system, wasn't like that before.

Thanked by 1emg88
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@zGato said:

@Neoon said:

From when is that promo? must be quite old (I'm using Serverum which is VEESP and yeah, can confirm rock solid)

Support was fine though

They were under hardware migrations and they oversold a lot their servers, give them a second try now, it's much better. I still have around 20 PROMO servers with them

I will give it another try.

Thanked by 1zGato