Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for really cheap vps provider 32 GiB ram and 300 storage - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for really cheap vps provider 32 GiB ram and 300 storage

2»

Comments

• @skytechw said:

@concept said:
    Netcup
    VPS 4000 G10
    12 vCore (x86)
    24 GB RAM
    960 GB SSD (RAID10)
    80 TB Traffic
    25 eur/m

or
    Avoro
    Intel Xeon
    8 vCPU
    32 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    320 GB NVMe (HA-Ceph)
    10 Gbit/s shared
    19.50 eur/m

I have bad experience with avoro and php friends, il never buy again from them

More details?

• @COLBYLICIOUS said:

@skytechw said:

@concept said:
    Netcup
    VPS 4000 G10
    12 vCore (x86)
    24 GB RAM
    960 GB SSD (RAID10)
    80 TB Traffic
    25 eur/m

or
    Avoro
    Intel Xeon
    8 vCPU
    32 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    320 GB NVMe (HA-Ceph)
    10 Gbit/s shared
    19.50 eur/m

I have bad experience with avoro and php friends, il never buy again from them

More details?

read full thread

• lzy666lzy666 Member

@Andreix said:

@skytechw said:
    Hello dear community, I'm looking for an quality cheap hosting with can provide an KVM server with at least 24-32 gb ram 6-8 cpu and 300 SSD storage for an price between 10-25 $

No contabo/hetnzer

I could do 24GB 6C 300G SSD for 25 EUR ex. VAT in NL. If you're interested, please DM me.

Is there any DDoS defense? What is the defense, if any?

• lzy666lzy666 Member

@edrebe said:

• Would be interested to hear what @PHP_Friends as to say about this.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

@stealthy said:
    Would be interested to hear what @PHP_Friends as to say about this.

Hello,

We were able to find the customer account using the file number. Ultimately, it's quite simple (and as we've already said here several times), it's a contractual product that has to be terminated, but the customer never did. His own statement was that he had forgotten to pay, this ticket came via our website via an e-mail address that apparently no longer existed at the time. The transfer to our debt collection department was then fully automated. In this respect, Avoro is completely prepaid for our standard products.

• @PHP_Friends said:

@stealthy said:

Hello,

We were able to find the customer account using the file number. Ultimately, it's quite simple (and as we've already said here several times), it's a contractual product that has to be terminated, but the customer never did. His own statement was that he had forgotten to pay, this ticket came via our website via an e-mail address that apparently no longer existed at the time. The transfer to our debt collection department was then fully automated. In this respect, Avoro is completely prepaid for our standard products.

I wont trust that company again :) sorry

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@lzy666 said:

@Andreix said:

@skytechw said:
    Hello dear community, I'm looking for an quality cheap hosting with can provide an KVM server with at least 24-32 gb ram 6-8 cpu and 300 SSD storage for an price between 10-25 $

No contabo/hetnzer

I could do 24GB 6C 300G SSD for 25 EUR ex. VAT in NL. If you're interested, please DM me.

Hi,
    We have something in-house that can protect out customers form attacks up to few Tbps.

• lzy666lzy666 Member

@Andreix said:

@lzy666 said:

@Andreix said:

@skytechw said:

No contabo/hetnzer

Hi,
    We have something in-house that can protect out customers form attacks up to few Tbps.

Have you tested IP or glass?

• conceptconcept Member
    edited March 10

Skoali
    6 vCores (Xeon E5 2696v4)
    24 GB DDR4 Ram
    400GB NVMe SSD
    10Gbit Shared
    20 eur/m

Deinserverhost
    8 Xeon E5/EPYC vCore
    32GB ECC RAM
    300GB NVMe
    1Gbit Unlimited (FUP)
    25 eur/m

• fendixfendix Member

@skytechw said: I wont trust that company again sorry

Dude, you have agreed a contract and have not complied with the contractual agreements. No need to blame the provider, it's entirely your fault. If you don't read what you're signing up to, you'll be fined - and rightly so :)

Thanked by 2lukast__ dataforest
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member

@skytechw said:

@PHP_Friends said:

@stealthy said:

Hello,

I wont trust that company again :) sorry

Do not sign or agree to terms without first clearly understanding what are you getting into.

And more importantly, do not assume prepaid services can not have contractual obligations.

• @fendix said:

Dude, you have agreed a contract and have not complied with the contractual agreements. No need to blame the provider, it's entirely your fault. If you don't read what you're signing up to, you'll be fined - and rightly so :)

yes, i agree thats my fault, but i dont understand why i was threatened with instances

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited March 11

@skytechw said:

@fendix said:

yes, i agree thats my fault, but i dont understand why i was threatened with instances

A valid notice of payment due is not a threat.

If you believe that you do not owe any payment, then respond back accordingly.

Thanked by 1stealthy
  • @skytechw said:

@fendix said:

Dude, bottom line, you didn't cancel te product, if yo had done so yo'd be fine. Stay on top of your bills man!

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

You can combine our two "KVM SSD NVMe II" packages for a total of 8 cores 32GB RAM and 240GB SSD NVMe for $24/mo - https://www.wishosting.com

• hostinghunterhostinghunter Member
    edited March 12

@skytechw said:

No contabo/hetnzer

SSDNODES: https://www.ssdnodes.com/landing-page/?utm_source=www&utm_medium=homepage_hero_banner

• LuxvpsLuxvps Member, Host Rep

Late to the thread but

KVM Rootserver Power: https://billing.luxvps.xyz/index.php?rp=/store/kvm-rootservers-gen-3/kvm-rootserver-power-2

KVM Rootserver Extreme: https://billing.luxvps.xyz/index.php?rp=/store/kvm-rootservers-gen-3/kvm-rootserver-extreme-2

Both located in Frankfurt Am Main (ECG Datacenter)

Happy Wednesday :blush: