Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Storage servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Storage servers

sk29sk29 Member
edited March 6 in Providers

I am looking for storage servers in Europe with up to 40TB storage

Budget:
4x2TB - $40
4x4TB - $55
4x8TB - $65

RAM: 16-32GB
Bandwidth: 1Gbit Unmetered
DMCA: Would prefer DMCA proof or at least give me 24 hours to resolve complaint. I run a "legal" VOD site but DMCA content does get uploaded eventually. I offer a DMCA panel to complainants but new complaints and some stubborn companies keep sending complaints to the host.

I would prefer to pay monthly and I could purchase up to 10x servers with the potential for growth being unlimited as we're always in need of more space and bandwidth.

Hosts I have worked with:
I have had servers with HBD/walker, but they are not DMCA proof for my use case so they are out of the picture. I have servers with OVH, Hetzner and Oneprovider. I have a standing offer from Andy10gbit, redswitches and hostdzire.

I am in the market for only dedicated servers, no VPS, and 1Gbit minimum bandwidth (unmetered or 200TB+ traffic)

I am open to (serious) offers via DM.

Thanked by 1Calin

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @sk29 check pm
    Regards

• WhiteRoseGWhiteRoseG Member
    edited March 6

If you already are with Hetzner I think you will not find a better deal storage, connection and service wise

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 6

HP Server
    Dual E5-2690v3
    24cores, 48threads
    64GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    4x 4TB SAS
    HP RAID Controller with 2gb Cache module
    1Gbit Bandwidth Unmetered (330tb) @ 10G Burstable port

DMCA Ignored.

Located in Netherlands

115€/m