Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

North America - Legal Torrent Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

North America - Legal Torrent Servers

Just295Just295 Member

Hello, I am looking for Legal Torrent Servers in North America. We currently help give back to the Small Projects Linux community with mirrors and torrent hosting. Currently we are very happy with Pulsed Media for our EU options, but we are looking for more options over here in the US. Currently and the only plans are to host Linux ISO's, so 100% legal torrents, no movies, no tv shows, no music, nothing but legal torrents.

We are currently using about 3TB's of bandwidth each month per node, and currently about 40GB's of disk space. This is growing every month, so I would like a provider(s) that can grow with us.

I do not have a budget or a location outside of North America. I don't need high specs for the vps's, but at least a 100Mb unmetered network port would be great to have, higher of coarse would be better.

Please any thoughts would be great.
Thank you.

Comments