Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for CDN Dedicated Server + Email VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for CDN Dedicated Server + Email VPS

jayceejaycee Member

Hello LET.

I am looking for a provider that has a reasonable amount of storage (>10gb SSD, >4TB HDD, lots of outbound bandwidth (or infinite), multiple locations (US & EU, for expansion later on), and that hopefully won't break the bank. If you know of an cheaper alternative that would work better as well feel free to suggest.

I am also looking for 1-2 Cheap VPS that has a clean IP-reputation for a mail server. I will not be sending spam. I also do not care for where it is located! As long as the mail gets delivered (so no bad networks)

Both will be for long-term websites (2-4 years, atleast), so price and uptime would be of most importance. If any providers could offer me long-term discounts as well I will be very willing to pay in 1-year/multi-year contracts.

My budget is around ~50/m (~600/yr)

Thanks in advance.
JC

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited March 4

RackNerd has (no aff)

• 1 vCPU Core
    • 25 GB PURE SSD RAID-10 Storage
    • 1.5 GB RAM
    • 4000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    • 1Gbps Public Network Port
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4 Address

For $1.41 / month (yearly). See product specs (aff)
    This is for the mail VPS.

Thanked by 1jaycee
  • sillycatsillycat Member

@jaycee said: I am looking for a provider that has a reasonable amount of storage

@crunchbits for us, @layer7 @labze for eu

Thanked by 2jaycee crunchbits
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi.

We can offer that, maybe not for your budget. It will depend on the kind of hardware you are looking for.

We have port 25 opened by default in our Republic of Moldova location.
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

We also have VPS with 25 port opened (Moldova)
    https://alexhost.com/vps/

We try our best to avoid any blacklist IP.

We can do a long term, please open a ticket support with us with full details for this scenario.

Alexhost

Thanked by 1lzy666
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

For storage we have these offers that might suit you:

2 vCore Intel Xeon W-2145
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    60 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    4000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    12000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    €9.5/month

or

3 vCore Intel Xeon W-2145
    8 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    125 GB NVMe Gen4 Storage
    8000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    20000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    €16.5/month

Also available in Finland.

• layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR
    edited March 4

@sillycat said:

@jaycee said: I am looking for a provider that has a reasonable amount of storage

Hi,

thank you for mentioning!

@jaycee said:
    Hello LET.

I am looking for a provider that has a reasonable amount of storage (>10gb SSD, >4TB HDD, lots of outbound bandwidth (or infinite), multiple locations (US & EU, for expansion later on), and that hopefully won't break the bank. If you know of an cheaper alternative that would work better as well feel free to suggest.

I am also looking for 1-2 Cheap VPS that has a clean IP-reputation for a mail server. I will not be sending spam. I also do not care for where it is located! As long as the mail gets delivered (so no bad networks)

Both will be for long-term websites (2-4 years, atleast), so price and uptime would be of most importance. If any providers could offer me long-term discounts as well I will be very willing to pay in 1-year/multi-year contracts.

Thanks in advance.
    JC

Hi,

you can check on https://layer7.net our offers. In the shop there is in general also a Ryzen server VPS available to order without that its already mentioned on the website.

Most virtual servers can add a 2nd disk with multiple TB of disk space.

If you would give more detailed specs ( CPU cores, RAM, Diskspace ) then i could make offers.

Your >10GB SSD space is most probably the case with any provider.

Available are in general multiple locations in germany and also a location in france paris.

If you let us know what exactly you want to have, providers here will be make offers for sure :smile:

• jayceejaycee Member
    edited March 4

@layer7 said:

@sillycat said:

Hi,

thank you for mentioning!

@jaycee said:
    Hello LET.

Thanks in advance.
    JC

Hi,

you can check on https://layer7.net our offers. In the shop there is in general also a Ryzen server VPS available to order without that its already mentioned on the website.

Most virtual servers can add a 2nd disk with multiple TB of disk space.

If you would give more detailed specs ( CPU cores, RAM, Diskspace ) then i could make offers.

Your >10GB SSD space is most probably the case with any provider.

Available are in general multiple locations in germany and also a location in france paris.

If you let us know what exactly you want to have, providers here will be make offers for sure :smile:

To clarify:

Unmetered @ 10Gbps 1gb (if possible)
    Mem: 16GB or More
    Cores: at least 4 (Physical, atleast 8000 CPU score)
    SSD: enough to run Debian + hold some logs (10 - 20 GB)

HDD: (any amount of them) 4TB or more (more is better)

• dapavndapavn Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

You can explore offerings on VPSforVPN.

We offer huge amounts of bandwidth allocations and pristine IP addresses.

Additionally, our DIY KVM and DIY LXC plans empower you to configure the resource allocations according to your specific requirements.

We also provide long-term discounts. Please submit a support ticket with comprehensive details outlining your specific requirements for this scenario.

• sillycatsillycat Member

@jaycee said: Unmetered @ 10Gbps (if possible)

Maybe @RoyaleHosting too then

• jayceejaycee Member

@sillycat said:

@jaycee said: Unmetered @ 10Gbps (if possible)

Maybe @RoyaleHosting too then

10Gbs -> 1Gbs

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@sillycat said:

Bless you @sillycat

Our standard storage VPS would meet the criteria for SSD + HDD space, but not able to give a true unmetered 1Gbps with 16GB RAM and 4c/8t at that price point.

We could do it with a dedicated E3 box, though. For sure within your budget if you're doing quarterly/yearly and you'd end up with a lot more than 4TB of HDD / 20G of SSD.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • jayceejaycee Member
    edited March 4

@davide said: RackNerd has (no aff)

Will look into (and probably get), Thanks!

@alexhost said: We also have VPS with 25 port opened (Moldova)

Thank you for the offer, but looking at the price your website, it is a bit above my budget.

@labze said: 20000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps

good price but not unlimited bandwidth, will look into if nothing else better comes up.

@layer7 said: you can check on https://layer7.net our offers. In the shop there is in general also a Ryzen server VPS available to order without that its already mentioned on the website.

Maybe Im looking in the wrong place? I cannot find the VPS that has my desired specs.

@crunchbits said: We could do it with a dedicated E3 box, though. For sure within your budget if you're doing quarterly/yearly and you'd end up with a lot more than 4TB of HDD / 20G of SSD.

Thanks for the offer, but on your website, it says that the E3 is $912.00/yr, which is above what I am willing to pay, maybe (again) I am looking in the wrong place?

Thanks anyways for the help.

• layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@jaycee said:

@layer7 said: you can check on https://layer7.net our offers. In the shop there is in general also a Ryzen server VPS available to order without that its already mentioned on the website.

Maybe Im looking in the wrong place? I cannot find the VPS that has my desired specs.

Hi,

based on your updated request, one of those could make sense ( AMD Ryzen based ):

https://login.layer7.net/index.php?rp=/store/amd-ryzen-cloud-server-fra1

While there you can not (yet) order the 4 TB or more extra space. If you would be interested, we would make it possible for you to order it, if you decide to do so.

Or

One of those might make sense ( Intel Xeon E5 based ):

https://login.layer7.net/index.php?rp=/store/cloud-server-mid-cpu-fra1

But here you will be currently placed on E5-2650Lv4 CPU's, it might be doubtful, if this CPU meets your criteria.

In all offers we can include 50 TB traffic ( not unmetered ).

• jayceejaycee Member
    edited March 4

@layer7 said: In all offers we can include 50 TB traffic ( not unmetered ).

@layer7 said: While there you can not (yet) order the 4 TB or more extra space. If you would be interested, we would make it possible for you to order it, if you decide to do so.

How much more will you charge for a cloud server option that had unmetered traffic and 10 TB of space?