Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Ryzen 9 3900x or Ryzen 9 5950x Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Ryzen 9 3900x or Ryzen 9 5950x Dedicated Server

Hi,

I am looking for a dedicated server with either of these CPUs: Ryzen 9 3900x / Ryzen 9 5950x.

It must meet the following specs:

• Minimum 64GB RAM DDR4 (Ideally 128GB)
  • Minimum 2TB NVME (Can be split in separate disk)
  • 1Gbps
  • Minimum 50TB Bandwidth (Ideally 100TB)

Must be DMCA-ignored. Location preferably EU.

Budget 90-110$/month depending on server specs.

I'm not interested in VPS.

Comments

• Why new thread?

• @johndeo983 said:
    Why new thread?

New budget + new requirements.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited March 3

Ryzen 3900X
    128GB RAM
    3 x 1TB NVME
    40TB BW on 1Gbps Port
    €120/mo
    In NY.

//Edit: Sorry. I missed the EU part.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@Andreix said:
    Ryzen 3900X
    128GB RAM
    3 x 1TB NVME
    40TB BW on 1Gbps Port
    €120/mo
    In NY.

No such thing at DMCA ignored in the States.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

@MrRadic said:

@Andreix said:
    Ryzen 3900X
    128GB RAM
    3 x 1TB NVME
    40TB BW on 1Gbps Port
    €120/mo
    In NY.

No such thing at DMCA ignored in the States.

Yeah. That's why I edited the post saying I missed it. Was on the phone and didn't read all.

• conceptconcept Member

If you look at your previous thread and other threads looking for DMCA ignored, you will be quick to notice no a lot of host is gonna openly advertise DMCA ignored unless its one of those Romanian hosts. It just creates too many issues. Like mentioned before, probably best to use a vpn and route traffic through it.

@concept said:
    If you look at your previous thread and other threads looking for DMCA ignored, you will be quick to notice no a lot of host is gonna openly advertise DMCA ignored unless its one of those Romanian hosts. It just creates too many issues. Like mentioned before, probably best to use a vpn and route traffic through it.

Abuse load in general is a headache for providers.

Thanked by 2concept 1gservers
  • @concept said:

I'd rather find the right host directly.

• @MrRadic said:

@concept said:

Thats right, but for EU hosts, they are under no obligation to respond or even acknowledge a DMCA Notice. So openly advertising about DMCA ignoring isn't a problem for them. It's perfectly legal.

• WiseWise Member

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

Thats right, but for EU hosts, they are under no obligation to respond or even acknowledge a DMCA Notice. So openly advertising about DMCA ignoring isn't a problem for them. It's perfectly legal.

thats not entirely accurate

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

That doesn't change the fact that someone has to actively sort through what's legitimate and what's not in the abuse queue.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

That doesn't change the fact that someone has to actively sort through what's legitimate and what's not in the abuse queue.

I already tried to explain this in His last Thread lol
    Its Not worth it. It is as you say.

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Low Budget

I would say a 3600 fits well within this budget. I'm open to all AMD offers within my budget and spec range.

It fits maybe when the customer doesnt want "DMCA Ignore".

I understand your point. But if the server is offshore (EU) anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal. They are not obliged to comply with DMCA, only if they want to by choice.

And then with such prices, you attract enough customers, where you dont need to do that ;)

Especially when doing so, more and more abuse will come. Alot of such people. And more Problems. Its crazy.

It wont happen.

• Markniels100Markniels100 Member
    edited March 4

@HostSlick said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Low Budget

I would say a 3600 fits well within this budget. I'm open to all AMD offers within my budget and spec range.

I understand your point. But if the server is offshore (EU) anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal. They are not obliged to comply with DMCA, only if they want to by choice.

And then with such prices, you attract enough customers, where you dont need to do that ;)

Especially when doing so, more and more abuse will come. Alot of such people. And more Problems. Its crazy.

It wont happen.

Hostslick, you're an EU host right? What if I buy a Ryzen from you and for DMCA you look the other way for me. We are following the laws it will be ok, what do you say? Only me.

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Low Budget

It wont happen.

Hostslick, you're an EU host right? What if I buy a Ryzen from you and for DMCA you look the other way for me. We are following the laws it will be ok, what do you say? Only me.

I commend the effort lol

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Low Budget

It wont happen.

I dont want to Host you.

• @MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Low Budget

It wont happen.

I commend the effort lol

Was worth a shot. But I gotta say, your Ryzens look even juicier. Are you willing to look the other way for me with DMCA. I’ll be good and always pay invoices on time.

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Low Budget

It wont happen.

I commend the effort lol

Was worth a shot. But I gotta say, your Ryzens look even juicier. Are you willing to look the other way for me with DMCA. I’ll be good and always pay invoices on time.

Thanks for the love. I don't think this relationship is for us though.

Thanked by 1Markniels100
  • fayaz90fayaz90 Member

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@MrRadic said:

@Markniels100 said:

@MrRadic said:

@concept said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:

@Markniels100 said:

@HostSlick said:
    Low Budget

It wont happen.

I commend the effort lol

Thanks for the love. I don't think this relationship is for us though.

why not use vpn/nginx reverse proxy.?! is it hard to setup