Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review of LET
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review of LET

Not a bad place to check things out, been around long time so it doing somethings right, should have a section where you can just post without little brother over your shoulder, seams to be that they try hard to take your tags or something like that, not that it matters, also there is an air of serperiorty that is uncalled for as we all the same.

Comments

• Thank you for your feedback.

• edited March 3

@blackwebhosting said:
    should have a section where you can just post without little brother over your shoulder

You might want to try the Cest pit (https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/149354/the-cest-pit). At least in theory that's where you can rant to your hearts content.

try hard to take your tags or something like that

While i personally also don't agree with everything it's still not like the hosts that did get their tag revoked where entirely innocent or couldn't have seen it coming.

there is an air of serperiorty that is uncalled for as we all the same.

Well, some trolls are bigger trolls than other trolls. That's kind of the natural order around here ;)

Edit: Joking aside, a good combination of a healthy sense of humor, wide ranging technical knowledge and firm morals is probably what will gain you the most respect. More or less in exactly that order.

Thanked by 1meditatingsurgeon
  • especially the dark theme is great for the eyes

Thanked by 1COLBYLICIOUS
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited March 3

@blackwebhosting said:
    Not a bad place to check things out, been around long time so it doing somethings right, should have a section where you can just post without little brother over your shoulder, seams to be that they try hard to take your tags or something like that, not that it matters, also there is an air of serperiorty that is uncalled for as we all the same.

Whatever that is about, there's one thing I fully totally 100% agree with you: an air of serperiorty that is uncalled for. That's indeed totally uncalled for - as in "afaik nobody ever called for that here on LET".

Well spoken. To hell with serperiorty! We don't need wannabe providers who brag about having Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft as customers and who on their website show a building as "theirs" that isn't at their address.

Fuck serperiorty! I prefer honest providers.

What this is to do with a "Review of LET"? Just about as much as OP's rumbling.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned
  • emghemgh Member

He made a thread asking for feedback on his hosting company and packages, and it was removed (probably because no patron provider tag) - that's it. That's what this is about.

@emgh said:
    He made a thread asking for feedback on his hosting company and packages, and it was removed (probably because no patron provider tag) - that's it. That's what this is about.

Thanks for the explanation. BUT: rules, and even more gravely, insisting on rules being taken seriously is a clear case of serperiorty!

Thanked by 2emgh Arkas
  • @emgh said:

Oh, i think i remember that and i'm also pretty sure that i made some valuable suggestions. What a pitty...

Thanked by 1emgh
  • kdjmakdjma Member

Yabs?

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

The only real question I have is, is blackwebhosting better then MzunguHosting?

• @aqua said:
    The only real question I have is, is blackwebhosting better then MzunguHosting?

Lets find out.

@blackwebhosting is network fast my man?

• emghemgh Member

@totally_not_banned said:

@emgh said:

Oh, i think i remember that and i'm also pretty sure that i made some valuable suggestions. What a pitty...

Yup, I had a great reply and when I clicked post I got the ”you don’t have permission” message:(

• @emgh said:

he's just reselling datacentec at a 100% markup too lmao, actual leech tier "provider"

• VoidVoid Member

ATMwebhost was a better name tbh. AnyTimeMoney web host, money was right here in the name itself.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

LowEndTalk is superior to WebHostingTalk.

I said what I said and I'm not taking it back.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@raindog308 said: LowEndTalk is superior to WebHostingTalk.

LET is the pro version of WHT.

Thanked by 2raindog308 Calin
  • 0xOkami0xOkami Member

@Arkas said:

Pro version of accepting scam & deadpools

Thanked by 2sillycat shruub
  • edited March 3

@0xOkami said:

@Arkas said:

Users are expected to be too pro to fall for it.

• varwwwvarwww Member

Your inferiority complex has been doubled. 👊

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

>

True

• Your bandwith has been doubled.

• @blackwebhosting said:
    as we all the same.

this is where you are absolutely wrong on so many levels

• shruubshruub Member

@0xOkami said:

@Arkas said:

involucrated.png soon tm

• solarmansolarman Member

I have been here since 2013 and still don't know how to get out. I have offered $7 but still no luck on getting that air of superiority

• First and fearmost, needed Elon Must to return all member tags no matter what they have done including selling crack steeling vcr and the such, ok the building you see in the about us belongs to Me in the future when I get like 250,000 hosted websites per day that's all of them, lets clear the superiority air, void ATM had no money deposited but Black Web Host that's me I Black

Logic?

• @jsg said:
    Logic?

And that's probably just the first entry in a longish list it seems...