Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OneProvider OneCloud Outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OneProvider OneCloud Outage

WhizzWrWhizzWr Member

So I have hourly cloud server with then. The server has been down for like 72h and ticket unanswered for 48h.

Not going to hold my breath seeing it's weekend AND OP is a budget provider.

I'm aware they are reselling various provider, in my case I got Leaseweb Germany. There has never been this kind of downtime on 3 years I have been using the server.

Just curious if anyone having the same problem and unanswered ticket?
Or any news about Leaseweb Germany Location?

Comments

• For me they answered ticket quickly (after cheap dedi went dead in online.net dc), but said that they cannot do anything - data lost.

Completely lost my trust after this. Moved elsewhere (but other annoyances occured with new provider, like refused to set rdns - who would know what such basic feature is not possible)... You know who you are p*********a :(

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 3

@moodwriter said:
    For me they answered ticket quickly (after cheap dedi went dead in online.net dc), but said that they cannot do anything - data lost.

Completely lost my trust after this. Moved elsewhere (but other annoyances occured with new provider, like refused to set rdns - who would know what such basic feature is not possible)... You know who you are p*********a :(

Are you aware that they do provide a self managed service? So no backup included, meaning that backup should have been done by user/customer.

• WhizzWrWhizzWr Member
    edited March 3

Finally got a reply and the server was brought up. I had to remind them of SLA and how the system still charged me hourly for inaccessible server. I got credits. ☺️

So still net positive for OneProvider, seeing this is first extended downtime since 3 years, and albeit slow response the SLA breach is compensated

And boy, they are cheap..

Slightly off topic but directly related:*can anyone recommend me 1.5TB HDD, 500mpbs unmetered, 2c and 2GB RAM for less than $10/m?

Location have to be Germany or nearby (e.g., NL/FR).

@moodwriter said:
    For me they answered ticket quickly (after cheap dedi went dead in online.net dc), but said that they cannot do anything - data lost.

Completely lost my trust after this. Moved elsewhere

I can understand the frustration, but with OneProvider pricing we should keep triplicate of backup in case we are doing anything remotely critical 😉