Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for DMCA-ignored AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for DMCA-ignored AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server

Comments

• Still looking. Open to all Ryzens (5, 7, 9) within my budget and spec range.

• AltesAltes Member

@Markniels100 said:
    Still looking. Open to all Ryzens (5, 7, 9) within my budget and spec range.

You will be looking for an eternity!

Thanked by 1sh97
  • @Altes said:

@Markniels100 said:
    Still looking. Open to all Ryzens (5, 7, 9) within my budget and spec range.

You will be looking for an eternity!

Maybe. But I don't give up easily.

• dhmodhmo Member
    edited March 2

I think mc-host24.de(germany)'s root server is cheap.
    and bandwidth is unmetered idk about portspeed
    idk about dmca ignored or not

tip: use cloudflare to proxy traffic made every server bulletproof.( as i heared )

• @Markniels100 why not go with Hetzner and a VPN?

• @PineappleM said:

@Markniels100 said:
    I understand your point. But if the server is offshore (EU) anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal. They are not obliged to comply with DMCA, only if they want to by choice.

That's not how it works. If the company is registered in the US or has a presence in the US, they are subject to DMCA in all their locations. The only way to be DMCA-free is to host exclusively in regions that do not care about DMCA (e.g. Romania).

as famously illustrated by ThePirateBay it doesn't matter where the server is. Ofc it differs consuming hollywood versus distributing hollywood at a large scale. At some undefined scale it becomes a matter of how much effort you want to take dealing with it. For providers its a big investment owning the entire chain and staying in control during heat. Some random basement is a different story

• @lowenduser1 said:
    @Markniels100 why not go with Hetzner and a VPN?

What VPN should I use, any recommendation?

• @dhmo said:

tip: use cloudflare to proxy traffic made every server bulletproof.( as i heared )

Cloudflare forwards DMCA to host and/or gives up the host. In no way "bulletproof"

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • @dhmo said:

That's VPS.

• shruubshruub Member

@Markniels100 said:

@ lowenduser1 said:
    @ Markniels100 why not go with Hetzner and a VPN?

I think for fully hosting you might check prq.se, they've got quite the trackrecord. Otherwise, as dhmo said,it oftentimes is as simple as using cloudflare -> cloudflared as a "VPN".

• Best to just purchase servers and experiment to see whether the host discards DMCA takedown requests or not. Obviously no host will straight up tell you, "yeah, you can do all kinds of illegal stuff with us!"

• @shruub said:

@Markniels100 said:

@ lowenduser1 said:
    @ Markniels100 why not go with Hetzner and a VPN?

I think for fully hosting you might check prq.se, they've got quite the trackrecord. Otherwise, as dhmo said,it oftentimes is as simple as using cloudflare -> cloudflared as a "VPN".

If you're talking about using the Cloudflare plan that won't work as Cloudflare gives up your host or forwards the DMCA to the host. What about using OVPN.com Public IPV4 to route traffic through it, what is your opinion.

• jahrincjahrinc Member

@Markniels100 said: OVPN.com Public IPV4 to route traffic through it, what is your opinion

This is what a few file hosting sites used in 2020-2022, I think they now throttle if you use too much BW with their public IPV4.

On the website it states

"To keep our prices low, the above price is based on normal consumer usage. For commercial usage with higher bandwidth consumption, please reach out to our support for tailored pricing. Commercial usage without approval may lead to account termination without refund. "

• @jahrinc said:

@Markniels100 said: OVPN.com Public IPV4 to route traffic through it, what is your opinion

This is what a few file hosting sites used in 2020-2022, I think they now throttle if you use too much BW with their public IPV4.

On the website it states

"To keep our prices low, the above price is based on normal consumer usage. For commercial usage with higher bandwidth consumption, please reach out to our support for tailored pricing. Commercial usage without approval may lead to account termination without refund. "

Yeah, I read that. I might contact them to find out more. Anyway, I am still looking for Ryzen 5 / 7 / 9. Open to any offers.

• AvenaCloudAvenaCloud Member, Patron Provider

AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900x
    128GB DDR4 RAM
    1 TB NVMe Storage
    1Gbps ( Unlimited band )
    DMCA Ignored

check there

Contact us via LiveChat to get some discount.

• udcmdudcmd Member

@Markniels100 said:

@udcmd said:
    maybe mevspace.com can do that

@Mevspace not DMCA ignored

as youve stated afterwards "a host that forwards the reports" apart from that mevspace has never forwarded any, not even abuse reports to me so idk

• @PineappleM said:

@Markniels100 said:
    I understand your point. But if the server is offshore (EU) anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal. They are not obliged to comply with DMCA, only if they want to by choice.

That's not how it works. If the company is registered in the US or has a presence in the US, they are subject to DMCA in all their locations. The only way to be DMCA-free is to host exclusively in regions that do not care about DMCA (e.g. Romania).

Plus most transit goes through USA.

• dhmodhmo Member

@Markniels100 said:

@dhmo said:

Cloudflare forwards DMCA to host and/or gives up the host. In no way "bulletproof"

Yes, they will.
    Sorry I forgot to say "use Cloudflare on home server will make almost bulletproof"

• @udcmd said:

@Markniels100 said:

@udcmd said:

as youve stated afterwards "a host that forwards the reports" apart from that mevspace has never forwarded any, not even abuse reports to me so idk

Does your site receive a lot of DMCA?

• udcmdudcmd Member

@Markniels100 said:

@udcmd said:

@Markniels100 said:

@udcmd said:

Does your site receive a lot of DMCA?

some of them yeah

• emg88emg88 Member
    Thanked by 1vsys_host
  • fayaz90fayaz90 Member

@Markniels100 said:

@PineappleM said:

@Markniels100 said:

Yeah, that's why I am looking for EU hosts preferably. But I'd rather not be in @Calin 's basement if that's what you're referring to.

haha @Calin basement is really scary!!

• kaitkait Member

Just get a hetzner dedi with vpss in different countries as proxies, this way you can rotate the vpss around and still keep everything up at one location.

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • fayaz90fayaz90 Member

@kait said:
    Just get a hetzner dedi with vpss in different countries as proxies, this way you can rotate the vpss around and still keep everything up at one location.

can you setup this for me!? i know basic of nginx

• @fayaz90 said:

@kait said:

This is Nginx basics

• fayaz90fayaz90 Member

@johndeo983 said:

@fayaz90 said:

@kait said:

This is Nginx basics

basic is : print('Hello World')

• @fayaz90 said:

@johndeo983 said:

@fayaz90 said:

@kait said:

This is Nginx basics

How did it go with spectraip /skb?

• fayaz90fayaz90 Member

@Markniels100 said:

@fayaz90 said:

@johndeo983 said:

@fayaz90 said:

@kait said:

This is Nginx basics

How did it go with spectraip /skb?

Buyvm(Luxembourg ) is good

• fayaz90fayaz90 Member

That’s php also.

Got it. Thanks