Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can anyone provide me a vps hosted on fiberstate dedicated server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Can anyone provide me a vps hosted on fiberstate dedicated server

Just saw fiberstate dedicated server offers and they are very good. But currently do not have that budget can someone provide me a vps server if they have a dedicated server from them . Just need to test it thoroughly before planning to buy as they do not provide vps directly

Comments

• sh97sh97 Member

Check out @HostEONS, they are colo'd with FiberState.

Thanked by 1fiberstate
  • fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

+1 for @HostEONS

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • @fiberstate can I get a vps directly from your end need to check network and other performance before upgrading to dedicated. Checked hosteons but the bandwidth prices are very high around 1-2$ for a TB

edited February 28

You can try out one of our instant deploy E3's. Budget friendly, comes with upgraded 1TB nvme, 64G ram, IPMI, 1G unlimited and are ready in less than 5 minutes from ordering.

https://billing.fiberstate.com/index.php?rp=/store/instant-deploy/intel-xeon-e3-1240-v5

• sh97sh97 Member

@yaty497 said:
    @fiberstate can I get a vps directly from your end need to check network and other performance before upgrading to dedicated. Checked hosteons but the bandwidth prices are very high around 1-2$ for a TB

Check HostEONS offer threads here, they have double bandwidth offer going on along with some discounts.
    And if you take their VDS, the bandwidth is really generous.

I'm pretty sure it would suffice, especially if you just want to test.

Thanked by 1fiberstate
  • @fiberstate doesn't sell eggs 🥚🥚. If HostEons doesn't work out, I think IKIHost and @jordi resell or colo at chickenstate

Thanked by 1fiberstate
    edited February 28

@Moopah said:
    @fiberstate doesn't sell eggs 🥚🥚. If HostEons doesn't work out, I think IKIHost and @jordi resell or colo at chickenstate

OnlyChickens

Thanked by 1jordi
  • kendkend Member

@yaty497 said:
    Just saw fiberstate dedicated server offers and they are very good. But currently do not have that budget can someone provide me a vps server if they have a dedicated server from them . Just need to test it thoroughly before planning to buy as they do not provide vps directly

What would you need? Maybe I can help, only for short term test though