Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for multi-IP hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for multi-IP hosting

fengzifengzi Member
edited February 27 in Requests

IP Example: A.B.C.D
The business requires 10-20 different C-segment IP addresses, but each C-segment only needs 1 IP address.
It can be a VPS or a dedicated server. The monthly upstream traffic is expected to be within 10T and the downstream traffic is 20T.
For vendors that can provide such services, please quote. The payment cycle can be quarterly.
US data centers are prioritized.

Comments

• Spam, scraping, SEO or shoes?

Thanked by 2servervy Peppery9
  • @totally_not_banned said:
    Spam, scraping, SEO or shoes?

Storage data system IP restrictions, /24 only allows 1 IP.
    I want to solve it through VPN.

• @fengzi said:

@totally_not_banned said:
    Spam, scraping, SEO or shoes?

Storage data system IP restrictions, /24 only allows 1 IP.
    I want to solve it through VPN.

So basically filter evasion, just not for shoes. I kind of doubt someone will supply this to you for cheap. In any case IPs won't come much cheaper than simply getting cheap VPS including said IP. If those 10/20TB are the combined traffic of all your IPs you might fit very well inside the specs of those bargain bin VPS. Otherwise i'd just get some regular VPN with lots of exits and install that on an appropriate server.

• You eaither need to go throw some cloud service providers like AWS, DigitalOcean or anything else, so you can get assigned different IPs once you get an instance, and from my experiences they are alomost different one.

However you need to be sure to not use the services for spamming or ....

• @a_shmiedt said:
    You eaither need to go throw some cloud service providers like AWS, DigitalOcean or anything else, so you can get assigned different IPs once you get an instance, and from my experiences they are alomost different one.

Yes, I am currently using the hetzner service, but they have limited US IP addresses.
    I would like to purchase some more from other cloud service providers. I don’t know which other service providers have this function.
    Mine is a legitimate business and will not violate the terms of service.

• just get a box in different aws regions

• @fengzi said:

@a_shmiedt said:
    You eaither need to go throw some cloud service providers like AWS, DigitalOcean or anything else, so you can get assigned different IPs once you get an instance, and from my experiences they are alomost different one.

Yes, I am currently using the hetzner service, but they have limited US IP addresses.
    I would like to purchase some more from other cloud service providers. I don’t know which other service providers have this function.
    Mine is a legitimate business and will not violate the terms of service.

You can use eaither AWS, Google or even Microsoft. You might pay around 20 - 30 $ per very small node with them, or I think you can use OVH as well. They provide IP addresses from different regions as well.

• Interested if some body have an offer on this.

• edited February 29

@niceboy said:
    Interested if some body have an offer on this.

Seriously, you'll be way better off to just get VPN service that allows for a bunch of devices using different exits, use up the whole allowance on some server and configure iptables to rotate outgoing connections among the various VPN interfaces.

It's not even overly complicated and if there's an actual market for something like that i kind of wonder why noone is actually offering such a configuration out of the box.

Thanked by 1techdragon
  • @totally_not_banned said:

@niceboy said:
    Interested if some body have an offer on this.

Seriously, you'll be way better off to just get VPN service that allows for a bunch of devices using different exits, use up the whole allowance on some server and configure iptables to rotate outgoing connections among the various VPN interfaces.

It's not even overly complicated and if there's an actual market for something like that i kind of wonder why noone is actually offering such a configuration out of the box.

There are tools for this out of the box 🤔
    But as you said it's not really complicated. I am using a similar setup. That way I can share and split costs with friends.
    Easiest is just using docker for this.