Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EasyVM ran into issues?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EasyVM ran into issues?

Vps was down for a week, opened tickets a few days got no reply!!!
Anyone else knows what happend?

Thanked by 1JasonM

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

DifficultVM

• Time to increase the backup frequency. My VPS in SG is running without issue.

• Mine in Dallas works smoothly. Will get more backups.

• dallas is still doing smooth for me.

• EasydownVM

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 27

Hey,

We are current experiencing issues with the billing team for Virtualizor. All of our licenses are expired and they put a hold on the account due too many failed auto-renew attempts (we got a new credit card).

Your service should be up without any issues, but the panel isn't working temporarily. I am awaiting an email back from them.

@ats5181 It should be resolved, apologies for the inconvenience :smile:

• @aqua said:
    Hey,

We are current experiencing issues with the billing team for Virtualizor. All of our licenses are expired and they put a hold on the account due too many failed auto-renew attempts (we got a new credit card).

Your service should be up without any issues, but the panel isn't working temporarily. I am awaiting an email back from them.

No,it is not up untill now,my server is in dallas,it has down for a week and still show migration in process,can not be boot or start and conect via vnc or ssh.
    https://imgur.com/a/U5Kso5h

• my VPS on dallas from them is still up.

• @listerine90 said:
    my VPS on dallas from them is still up.

yeah,you are lucky

• @aqua said:

It seems that still down can not be conect with via vnc or ssh,always show migaration in process,not be resolved.

@ats5181 said:

@aqua said:

It seems that still down can not be conect with via vnc or ssh,always show migaration in process,not be resolved.

What is your ticket ID, I will have the team check this for you.

• @aqua said:

@ats5181 said:

@aqua said:

What is your ticket ID, I will have the team check this for you.

Now it is online,works well.

Thanked by 1aqua