Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS with high BW and additional IP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS with high BW and additional IP

mnblabmnblab Member
edited February 26 in Requests

I'm looking for a VPS with high BW on good port like 10Gbps/1Gbps, also additional IP at a fair price.

Budget is under $10/m
for additional IP $1.5/m is fair

Comments

• Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited February 26

OVH has 2Gbps VPS for around $60/month and IP costs are quite fair. You haven't shared your budget though. Also nearly all VPS will come with some level of fair use. If you're really looking to utilize the port speed anywhere close to 24/7, it may be better to look for a dedicated server.

• @Smith42 said:
    OVH has 2Gbps VPS for around $60/month and IP costs are quite fair. You haven't shared your budget though. Also nearly all VPS will come with some level of fair use. If you're really looking to utilize the port speed anywhere close to 24/7, it may be better to look for a dedicated server.

I added my budget.

• RackNerd is running their Lunar New Year offers right:-

1GB, 1 Core, 2000GB Monthly Bandwidth* (at 1Gbps) at $10.99/year - Aff / Non-aff
    1.5GB, 1 Core, 4000GB Monthly Bandwidth* (at 1Gbps) at $16.88/year - Aff / Non-aff
    2.5GB, 2 Cores, 6000GB Monthly Bandwidth* (at 1Gbps) at $23.88/year - Aff / Non-aff

Extra IP at $12/year

*Comment Order number on this thread for double bandwidth.

GL!