Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for GPU VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for GPU VPS

GPU NVIDIA GTX 1080 (P5000) or similar

4 cores 3ghz or better

12 GB RAM or better

C:\ 256GB+ SSD

D:\ can be hdd or ssd, around 1TB

does something like that exist for a budget of around 20eur/mth'?

Comments

• usage scenario:

personal usage. parsec. some gaming, some gpt usage, no mining, no excessive down/uploading.

win 11 will be installed.
    prefered location, germany, frace, EU

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

No chance for this budget, not even remotely close.

Thanked by 1techdragon
  • @AlexBarakov said:
    No chance for this budget, not even remotely close.

By how much do they need to stretch their budget?

• cosmosg9cosmosg9 Member
    edited February 25

@gwnd1989 said: By how much do they need to stretch their budget?

I don't know about vps but dedicated server with below specs cost €110.70 without vat on hetzner

Intel Core i7-7700
    64 GB
    2 x 512 GB SSD
    GTX 1080

• @logga said: does something like that exist for a budget of around 20eur/mth'?

The closest is shadow.tech or some variant, but timeslots, not 24/7 etc. Your budget barely covers power costs, let alone some profit margin. You could try shipping such hardware to a friend with a basement who steals energy from street lightning, to put in perspective.

iGPUs on the other hand really are amazing these days and stay within a reasonable power budget. @PulsedMedia 's mini dedis are great for this. The i7s have the best single core performance for gaming

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

GTX 1080 for 20€/Month? Just the power alone costs that much for that GPU in most DCs.

thanks @lowenduser1 for the mention, you are correct, OP's budget doesn't allow for more than iGPU.
    Typical GPU servers start at like 10x his budget, and often are closer to 50x.

• If you want a gaming machine, you'd want to look up GeForce Now. But thats it. Its only for gaming.

• I am using shadow at the moment, i thought there might be a cheaper option but seems not.

• techdragontechdragon Member
    edited February 28

Edited. Saw above.

Budget too low @ $20. $100-$150 would still be a very good price for the requirements and more realistic.