Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for small VPS with 16-32 IPv4 IPs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for small VPS with 16-32 IPv4 IPs

For a project I'm looking for a small VPS with 16-32 IPv4 IPs . The more the better really but it all depends on pricing of course.

Currently it seems to make most sense to just get really cheap individual VPS and it doesn't make much sense to add extra IPs to these machines because it usually costs around 2 dollar whereas I'm getting VPS with 1 IP for about 1-2 dollar each. But this results in having devices at several different providers which isn't ideal from a management perspective

The VPS needs to have at least:

1GB of ram
20 GB of disk space

Ideally, the IPs can be sourced from different subnets. Also ideally I can add more later. The more variety the better (the project is for monitoring attacks from bots).

Comments

• M66BM66B Veteran

Without specifying a purpose, people will go say spammer/scammer. So, better tell what you are going to do with it

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • My projects are always white hat (for me) but others see it as black hat.
    So I never disclose the intention

• Oh I always have no budget decided but anything over 7$ is too expensive

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@SadBatman, Our KVM VPS in Poland is what you are looking for:

• 1 vCPU
    • 1GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    • 36GB RAID10 SSD
    • 1Gbit/s (4TB traffic)
    • 16x IPv4 (+€0.65 each)

For €13.80 monthly

• layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@SadBatman said:
    For a project I'm looking for a small VPS with 16-32 IPv4 IPs . The more the better really but it all depends on pricing of course.

Currently it seems to make most sense to just get really cheap individual VPS and it doesn't make much sense to add extra IPs to these machines because it usually costs around 2 dollar whereas I'm getting VPS with 1 IP for about 1-2 dollar each. But this results in having devices at several different providers which isn't ideal from a management perspective

1GB of ram
    20 GB of disk space

Ideally, the IPs can be sourced from different subnets. Also ideally I can add more later. The more variety the better (the project is for monitoring attacks from bots).

Hi,

actually quiet perfect for your request:

VPS with IPs from up to 100 different class-c networks:

https://login.layer7.net/index.php?rp=/store/seo-cloud-server-fra2/seo-kvm-server-different-class-c

Thanked by 1SadBatman
  • @plumberg said:
    Oh I always have no budget decided but anything over 7$ is too expensive

LMAO

Thanked by 2plumberg niranjan
  • Thanks for clarifying that.

The project is for monitoring attacks from bots. It's a custom honeypot project that is low interaction: there will be no malicious traffic coming from these IPs. The only traffic that will originate from them is to the backend server and to download payloads.

@M66B said:
    Without specifying a purpose, people will go say spammer/scammer. So, better tell what you are going to do with it

• Fyi I went with layer 7

@layer7 said:

@SadBatman said:

1GB of ram
    20 GB of disk space

Hi,

actually quiet perfect for your request:

VPS with IPs from up to 100 different class-c networks:

https://login.layer7.net/index.php?rp=/store/seo-cloud-server-fra2/seo-kvm-server-different-class-c

• berkaybulutberkaybulut Member
    edited February 25

Redacted by Moderator.