Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Budget Singapore VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Budget Singapore VPS

I'm looking for a budget VPS in Singapore location for hosting an Adguard Home docker, any yearly deals available under $15?.

15GB Disk
1IPV4
1GB RAM

Comments

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited February 25

The cheapest non-promo plan in SG I could find is from Webhosting24. 15 euros/year for 512MB Ryzen VPS. The stock may not always be available though.

https://console.webhosting24.com/cart.php?gid=44

Thanked by 1Sree
  • sh97sh97 Member

15$ with dedicated IPv4 is hard.
    The cheapest you can get is GreenCloud for $25/yr

Or if you can go NAT IPv4, checkout natvps.net or Khanwebhost

Thanked by 2Sree Abd
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

@Sree said:
    I'm looking for a budget VPS in Singapore location for hosting an Adguard Home docker, any yearly deals available under $15?.

15GB Disk
    1IPV4
    1GB RAM

@Sree,

If you can move your location, check the vds-110 with 1 GB RAM and 10 GB SSD for only $3.99

Thanked by 1Sree
  • Ping @Abd from WebHorizon; They usually offer good plans in that location

Thanked by 1Sree
  • SreeSree Member

@nick_ said: The cheapest non-promo plan in SG I could find is from Webhosting24. 15 euros/year for 512MB Ryzen VPS. The stock may not always be available though.

https://console.webhosting24.com/cart.php?gid=44

Thanks. It's currently out of stock, also my current vps usage is above 512MB.

• SreeSree Member
    edited February 25

@sh97 said: 15$ with dedicated IPv4 is hard.
    The cheapest you can get is GreenCloud for $25/yr

Or if you can go NAT IPv4, checkout natvps.net or Khanwebhost

1Pv4 is required for adding dns to modem config and working with DNS-over-TLS.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

I have a sale offer plan from Webhorizon.

1 vCPU( AMD EPYC 7443P), 1 GB RAM, 20 GB NVMe, and 1 TB of monthly bandwidth on a 10G port for $1.99 monthly. If you want, I can transfer it to you. A $3 transfer fee is charged by Webhorizon.

Thanked by 2Abd Sree
  • SreeSree Member

@ManishPant said:
    I have a sale offer plan from Webhorizon.

1 vCPU( AMD EPYC 7443P), 1 GB RAM, 20 GB NVMe, and 1 TB of monthly bandwidth on a 10G port for $1.99 monthly. If you want, I can transfer it to you. A $3 transfer fee is charged by Webhorizon.

Thanks for the offer, but it was over my budget.