Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare Free Tier Invoice
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare Free Tier Invoice

Just to check if anyone received invoice from Cloudflare on the free tier?

I received an invoice this morning for first time but it's $0.

Are they starting to charge something now? :#

Comments

• i received,also $0. :)

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • @saobilin said:
    i received,also $0. :)

First time also?

• I've been receiving cloudflare invoice ever since i put my CC at there. this also happens the same with free tier GCP. they're all $0

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • If it's $0, I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • @hapkido said:

@saobilin said:
    i received,also $0. :)

First time also?

sure.

• Did you enable the workers or r2 things?

• hapkidohapkido Member
    edited February 25

The bill was for R2, enabled 1 to try long time ago :# Oh maybe they want to charge for R2 basic free usage soon

• i received,also $0.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • deqideqi Member

No bill here, using cf like 5+ years now, no bill ever

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • listerine90listerine90 Member
    edited February 25

Cloudflare considers free tier as a subscription and an invoice of $0 may be generated.

I don't see any potential concerns here.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • xNEOxNEO Member

Never receive invoice from them.

Thanked by 1hapkido
  • when will people make cloudflare accountable for selling data to OpenAI and other data mining groups

Thanked by 1TKNLG
  • I remember getting a invoice from them. It was like $0.80 cents or something for the rate limit thing for one of my domains.

• LeviLevi Member

@nikozin said:
    when will people make cloudflare accountable for selling data to OpenAI and other data mining groups

Why bother? Opium is so sweet.

• Not a single invoice, i have been using Cloudflare Business plan for free. May be you get $0 invoice if you have added card.

• @thambyz said:
    Not a single invoice, i have been using Cloudflare Business plan for free. May be you get $0 invoice if you have added card.

How do you get this for free?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

You can enable/disable them in the Panel.
    As long the Invoice is 0$.

• This would be a good phishing email because many would trust cloudflare and might think "wtf!?" and immediately try to login to a hidden scam link to see the invoice.

A buddy got a Hilton hotel rating feedback email that appears to be legit received on his catchall. Since it was in an entirely different country, he wonders wtf since its a legit email, but best conclusion is email typo with similar spelled domain name. Looking at it again, I'm now calling shenanigans since it was sent to "Sean Black" with a shawn@domain email. Nobody fucking does that.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Neoon said:
    You can enable/disable them in the Panel.
    As long the Invoice is 0$.

That was Vultr, nevermind.

• thambyzthambyz Member

@COLBYLICIOUS said: How do you get this for free?

I was their customer from the start when it was in beta. Plan shows as Business plan, Custom pricing.