Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for unlimited cpanel reseller hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for unlimited cpanel reseller hosting

ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member
edited February 24 in Requests

Hello I'm looking for an affordable cpanel reseller hosting that provides us unlimited resources.

That doesn't include the cpanel accounts, I'm willing to pay per cpanel accounts and start from a basic 5 cpanel accounts.

Do let me know.

And ya I'm looking for hosts that provide reseller support so like if my client has an issue and I do not know the solution, I'd need to be able to get an answer by opening a ticket with you.

Also need providers that do migrations for us.

Comments

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Unlimited is limited fyi.

• @FatGrizzly said:
    Unlimited is limited fyi.

ya I know, my intentions are that I wouldn't need to worry about going over the 50 or 100gb storage that I've been provided. Usually reseller plans go from 25GB to like 100GB and 200GB in rare cases, I'd rather just get a unlimited plan and start reselling, I wouldn't mind if the soft limits were like 300+ GB

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

And you’re looking to spend?

Francisco

• @Francisco said:
    And you’re looking to spend?

Francisco

Hey I haven't set a budget, I'd just like to know whats the most affordable I can get for this.

• shockhosting for unlimited space

Thanked by 1ArrowBoi
  • mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

Save yourself the headache and purchase however much storage you expect to need. Ain't nobody legit giving you "unlimited" anything.

• Hey @ArrowBoi - hope you are well.
    Racknerd's Black Friday reseller deals for their cPanel hosting are still available I think:
    https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

• ArrowBoiArrowBoi Member
    edited February 24

@meditatingsurgeon said:
    Hey @ArrowBoi - hope you are well.
    Racknerd's Black Friday reseller deals for their cPanel hosting are still available I think:

Hey I don't see any reseller plans on the black friday, page could you show me where it is?

• @ArrowBoi said: Hey I don't see any reseller plans on the black friday, page could you show me where it is?

@ArrowBoi - if you're on a desktop you have to click the tab at the top of the page. On a mobile click menu on the top right corner and then select reseller hosting.

Thanked by 1ArrowBoi
  • @ArrowBoi said:
    would be better if the hosting owner replied instead as I need to know if they provide migrations> @meditatingsurgeon said:

Hey @ArrowBoi - hope you are well.

Hey I don't see any reseller plans on the black friday, page could you show me where it is?

Thanked by 1ArrowBoi
  • edited February 24

@ArrowBoi said: would be better if the hosting owner replied instead as I need to know if they provide migrations>

Their support/pre-sales support are shockingly fast - they'll be able to answer your queries or refer the ticket to someone who can - you can start a live chat on their site without an account with them.
    Will tag @dustinc also

• @meditatingsurgeon said:

@ArrowBoi said: would be better if the hosting owner replied instead as I need to know if they provide migrations>

Their support/pre-sales support are shockingly fast - they'll be able to answer your queries or refer the ticket to someone who can - you can start a live chat on their site without an account with them.
    Will tag @dustinc also

oops idk how that got there, I didn't mean the post that msg. I guess that got stuck in draft and got posted when I replied.

edited February 24

@meditatingsurgeon said:

Will tag @dustinc also

hey I did open a livechat but I don't think the person understands my question, I was asking about if whether we can upgrade the cpanel account limit and he/she speaks of upgrading a package. Even when i clarified. It still doesn't clear my doubt

• @ArrowBoi said:

@meditatingsurgeon said:

Will tag @dustinc also

hey I did open a livechat but I don't think the person understands my question, I was asking about if whether we can upgrade the cpanel account limit and he/she speaks of upgrading a package. Even when i clarified. It still doesn't clear my doubt

Usually more accounts would mean a bigger package upgrade. They are correct. You are not able to probably accept/ comprehend the response provided

• @plumberg said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@meditatingsurgeon said:

Will tag @dustinc also

Usually more accounts would mean a bigger package upgrade. They are correct. You are not able to probably accept/ comprehend the response provided

Nope, some hosts let us upgrade the limit alone.

I don't want to upgrade to the next package. My question was very clear. I asked if we could upgrade the cpanel account limit.

• I've contacted them via email for a better response

• @ArrowBoi said:

@plumberg said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@meditatingsurgeon said:

Will tag @dustinc also

I don't want to upgrade to the next package. My question was very clear. I asked if we could upgrade the cpanel account limit.

Exactly. They gave you the best answer and you still choose to ignore. Better luck!

edited February 24

@plumberg said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@plumberg said:

@ArrowBoi said:

@meditatingsurgeon said:

Will tag @dustinc also

Exactly. They gave you the best answer and you still choose to ignore. Better luck!

I never ignored anything, they gave an answer that didn't answer my question. it was a simple yes or no question, instead they just said that we can upgrade to the next package with the promotion price in affect to get more cpanel accouts. My question was very direct, referring to only upgrading the Cpanel accounts.

I later emailed them to get a better answer.

• @ArrowBoi said:
    I never ignored anything, they gave an answer that didn't answer my question. it was a simple yes or no question, instead they just said that we can upgrade to the next package with the promotion price in affect to get more cpanel accouts. My question was very direct, referring to only upgrading the Cpanel accounts.

What they mean is something like this, isn't it?

• It is not possible to increase the number of cPanel accounts for free.
    • There is no (paid) upgrade option to change only the number of cPanel accounts.
    • Upgrading to higher packages is the only way to change the number of cPanel accounts.
    • We can offer upgrades at a discounted price.
  • @tototo said:

@ArrowBoi said:

What they mean is something like this, isn't it?

• It is not possible to increase the number of cPanel accounts for free.
    • There is no (paid) upgrade option to change only the number of cPanel accounts.
    • Upgrading to higher packages is the only way to change the number of cPanel accounts.
    • We can offer upgrades at a discounted price.

I think that is what they meant but they never denied my question so it doesn't clear my doubt.

I opened a ticket and they asked me what package I was talking about, once they reply I will get an idea.

• they confirmed 4.9$/cpanel account yeary on their blackfriday yearly reseller plans

Thanked by 1meditatingsurgeon
  • cool so I've found some options for cpanel reseller hosting and I'm gonna decide one soon so until then I also am looking for plesk reseller, if anyone is doing plesk reseller let me know.