Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for Cloud public providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

looking for Cloud public providers

Hello,

I am looking for providers offers cloud Public

Comments

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

Can you be a little more specific in terms of what you are looking for exactly and location, maybe budget?

• @hostthebest said:
    Can you be a little more specific in terms of what you are looking for exactly and location, maybe budget?

He wants public cloud because private cloud doesn't suit his needs. What's so hard to understand about this?

Thanked by 1shruub
  • hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

@totally_not_banned said:

@hostthebest said:

He wants public cloud because private cloud doesn't suit his needs. What's so hard to understand about this?

Well he didn't say where in the world he wanted the services, what kind of services or a budget? So yeah....

• @hostthebest said: Well he didn't say where in the world he wanted the services, what kind of services or a budget? So yeah....

He wants E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
    Be his human interface to Google.com!

• @JabJab said:

@hostthebest said: Well he didn't say where in the world he wanted the services, what kind of services or a budget? So yeah....

He wants E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
    Be his human interface to Google.com!

Exactly. It's pretty straight forward and easy after all.