Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am looking for GAMING VPS/VDS w/ Anti DDOS Protection - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am looking for GAMING VPS/VDS w/ Anti DDOS Protection

2»

Comments

• GhtGht Member
    edited February 25

@PineappleM said:

@Ght said:
    Dont belive me but after spending a ton of money with providers that claimed to offer ddos protection , everyone failed for me OVH,Voxility,Arbor,Combahton,Corero everyone of those failed. Since i used vibegames with Path 0.00% downtime. I also created a thread here about them. Dont belive propaganda Path its the only solution for Game Protection right now.

Did you use the regular OVH line or their game-specific OVH line?

I've never heard of someone getting DDOS'd on OVH, unless the attacker was smart enough to launch the attack from another OVH server at the same datacenter.

OVH has eaten every anti-DDOS attack I've faced. Even their non-GAME line servers ate some UDP attacks, although it was slower to kick in.

(Disclaimer: I also use Path, but OVH is my EU provider of choice.)

I used Game Anti DDOS Dedicated Server , and i got ddosed very hard and nobody gived a shit. No support from their side they said they cant do nothing. Also i got servers with Voxility , the ddos went so hard that they suspended my servers and told me to never buy there anymore. And im not talking about others they only ADS they anti ddos but never faced a real ddos atack , they can never handle. There are to many OVH ddos bypasses types and for myself i never trust ovh anymore.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep
    edited February 25

@sycee said:
    I am looking for GAMING VPS/VDS w/ Anti DDOS Protection

• Must be windows os
    • 8/16gb ram
    • Minimum 40/50GB storage

i badly need good anti ddos protection

( Because i always get ddos used ovh before but cant handle ddos )
    ( also i have 50 minimum to 120maximum active players online )
    ( my private server is cabal online / ran online )

Budget is 50$-100$

Hi @sycee, if you have not yet decided, have a look at the following vds-875
    6 x vCores Processor
    8 GB RAM
    75 GB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Additional IPv4
    -> $32.99 - instant delivery