Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

32GB, 2gbps, abuse free - torrenting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

32GB, 2gbps, abuse free - torrenting.

Nuke142Nuke142 Member
edited February 20 in Requests

Looking for long-term dedicated Ubuntu in Europe with ≥32GB RAM, guaranteed ≥2gbps 200TB/unmetered. From 4 cores and any drive.
High-load with torrents in RAM. So, loyal for DMCA/abuse.

Best i found yet is Estoxy for 169EUR.
Now i use their two 64GB, 1gbps 100TB per 59EUR, but want jump to a single machine.
Suggestions? Thanks.

Thanked by 1maruf

Comments

• TekoTeko Member
    Thanked by 1emg88
  • Andy10gbit is popular in the seedbox market for fast servers. https://andy10gbit.xyz

I don't really keep up with the seedbox market any more but I've had numerous servers from him since 2019 without any complaints.

Thanked by 1Nuke142
  • Check @PulsedMedia servers, they also have 10 gb shared port but you need to ask if 200 tb is fair use.
    https://pulsedmedia.com/dedicated-servers-finland.php

• CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited February 20

Estoxy re-sells novoserve.

Anyway, Andy, HBD, Seedhost, Spaceberg are your friends.

Thanked by 2Nuke142 Veldanava
  • @CalmDown said:

Spaceberg has been banned from reddit seedboxes sub. Too many issues with them. Do your research.

• @TheDrunkenDribbler said:

@CalmDown said:

Spaceberg has been banned from reddit seedboxes sub. Too many issues with them. Do your research.

have been with them since before the OVH event. current box has been as smooth as can be and their support is great. can’t fault that

• @TheDrunkenDribbler said:

@CalmDown said:

Lol, calm down bro. I've listed providers for the OP, everything else is in his nads. Per your comment history seems you're aggro. Stop drinking :D

• @sunnyg said:
    Andy10gbit is popular in the seedbox market for fast servers. https://andy10gbit.xyz

I don't really keep up with the seedbox market any more but I've had numerous servers from him since 2019 without any complaints.

Yet another Andy shill. All of your comments about server offers mention him... Someday, this Andy fellow could simply exit scam, and you would have no one to punish for it since Andy is merely an anonymous person behind a Discord server, not a company, not an individual.

• Hostingbydesign/seedhost both great choice

Thanked by 1Nuke142
  • @sillycat said:

@sunnyg said:
    Andy10gbit is popular in the seedbox market for fast servers. https://andy10gbit.xyz

Yet another Andy shill. All of your comments about server offers mention him... Someday, this Andy fellow could simply exit scam, and you would have no one to punish for it since Andy is merely an anonymous person behind a Discord server, not a company, not an individual.

id say they are much more reliable than some of the top hosts here, they have been selling for quite a long time without any issues too.

• @sillycat said:
    Someday, this Andy fellow could simply exit scam, and you would have no one to punish for it since Andy is merely an anonymous person behind a Discord server, not a company, not an individual.

He sells seedboxes so that's probably the point. When MPAA lawyers or FBI come knocking he'll disappear quickly. This is good for him and the renters/seeders violating copyright.

• @neverain said: id say they are much more reliable than some of the top hosts here

He resells OVH & Hetzner servers with prices that include a significant markup. Naturally, major providers like OVH & Hetzner offer more stability than low-end providers (300$ a month vs 5$ a month). Additionally, which top hosts are you referring to?

@artxs said: AA lawyers or FBI come knocking he'll disappear quickly.

Wait until you realize he had to complete KYC procedures to obtain an OVH & Hetzner account. If the FBI wants him, they will get him.

• @sillycat said:
    Wait until you realize he had to complete KYC procedures to obtain an OVH & Hetzner account. If the FBI wants him, they will get him.

I have an OVH account and I never had to go through KYC. If he's smart enough to sell servers on discord and profit, he'd probably already thought about these things... maybe he has a Russian cousin with a Hetzner account. Who knows.

• jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

Will DM you

• Unsure, but I'll tag @MrRadic, if you're not planning to do abuse you can absolutely use ReliableSite

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@Nuke142 said:
    2gbps, abuse free - torrenting.
    High-load with torrents in RAM. So, loyal for DMCA/abuse.

Ok... What are you looking for?

You are going to be an abuse free user at 2gbps? Or you are going to be generating abuse complaints at 2 gbps?

These are not the same. The opposite actually...

Torrents are rarely abuse free.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Since it's torrent, it's regardless better to have multiple nodes; get 3x of these: https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

Single machine will lower performance unless you do multiple torrent client instances etc.

We even have some articles regarding your specific use case:
    https://blog.pulsedmedia.com/2023/04/super-seeding-with-seedboxes-content-distribution/
    https://wiki.pulsedmedia.com/index.php/How_to_super_seed_with_a_seedbox

We got 32GB RAM nodes now for 20.09€ per month! :O
    And 64GB for 40.38€!

1Gbps Unmetered too with NVMe.
    There are no hidden bandwidth limits or anything of the sort. Last last night i was testing one of the nodes, every yabs target was ~950Mbps for example.

Typical network-speed.xyz test ends up with 60+GiB transferred (no settings, global testing. Europe gets beyond that). This is without any tuning what-so-ever, default kernel settings.

@Hotmarer said:
    Check @PulsedMedia servers, they also have 10 gb shared port but you need to ask if 200 tb is fair use.
    https://pulsedmedia.com/dedicated-servers-finland.php

We tend to consider up to 900TB a month is still within fair use unless TOR switch capacity goes above 80% 95th. Then we act on the highest consumption. In practice this means only those utilizing more than 5Gbps average has been ever acted upon so far 🤷🤷 people just use much less than they think they need, or they are abusers looking to use full 10gbps 24/7/365 for money of shared port -- latter of which is the reason cheap 10Gbps servers doesn't exist in the real world (fake ones do, like they say 10Gbps port and on fine-print it's "guaranteed" 250Mbps, meaning maximum of 250Mbps)

Thanked by 1Nuke142
  • Nuke142Nuke142 Member
    edited February 20

@PulsedMedia OK for potential abuse/dmca mails?
    Nice conditions. May be it is truly good idea take few "small" servers.
    Do you have Ubuntu ?

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Nuke142 said:
    @PulsedMedia OK for potential abuse/dmca mails?
    Nice conditions. May be it is truly good idea take few "small" servers.
    Do you have Ubuntu ?

We operate in Finland.

No Ubuntu until automation is fully developed.

Thanked by 2Nuke142 dustin_ng82
  • Nuke142Nuke142 Member
    edited February 22

Thank you all. Glad i'am visited LET. Taken some options.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi.

We allow Torrenting in our servers.

We only have 1Gbps not more than that. The main issue will be the budget.
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

We have an option for 1Gbps dedicated.

Kindly Regards,
    Alexhost

Thanked by 2Nuke142 emg88
  • Nuke142Nuke142 Member
    edited February 22

@alexhost said:

👋🏼Where is it? I see only 1gbps shared

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@Nuke142 said:

@alexhost said:

👋🏼Where is it? I see only 1gbps shared

Hi.

When you choose the dedicated server, you can configure it during the order process.

Anything just open a ticket support with us.

Kindly Regards,
    Alexhost

Thanked by 1Nuke142
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 23

Dual Intel Xeon e5 2690v3
    24cores, 48 Threads
    64GB ddr4 RAM
    1TB SSD
    2gbit bw at 10Gbit Port
    Netherlands

169€/m

Interested?

• @HostSlick said:
    24cores, 48 Threads
    64GB ddr4 RAM
    1TB SSD
    2gbit bw at 10Gbit Port
    Netherlands

169€/m

Interested?

Can we discuss disks or is this config fixed?

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 23

@mikewazar said:

@HostSlick said:
    24cores, 48 Threads
    64GB ddr4 RAM
    1TB SSD
    2gbit bw at 10Gbit Port
    Netherlands

169€/m

Interested?

Can we discuss disks or is this config fixed?

What Disk config you Need?

• edited February 23

@artxs said:
    If he's smart enough to sell servers on discord and profit, he'd probably already thought about these things...

Commercial success in, let's be nice, gray markets often times is more about boldness than actual skills. Neither what he's doing nor profiting off of it requires much of anything. It's mostly about recognizing the niche being willing (aka bold enough) to fill it. Everything else is secondary.

By the way, while i know you are half joking about the Russian brother, it's certainly not that since as far as i know Hetzner by now has kicked out Russian users. In general any actually clever person knows that being even mostly anonymous on the internet is already pretty hard and it doesn't get any easier when you also want to take money. Both only offer a very narrow set of options and the second part will always come down to the mundane problem of money laundering - any mistake made during this process being potentially fatal. That's kind of why there is so much niche in this market. A lot of people simply don't want to be in that position even if they know it would pay off nicely for some time.

• servervyservervy Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 24

I can offer you for €50.00 /month

2x Intel Xeon E5-2680 v3 (24c - 48t)
    32 GB DDR4 REG ECC
    1x 1 TB HDD
    1x IPv4 Address
    1 Gbps with 200TB transfer (allowed to burst 2/3 Gbps)
    12 Tbps Anti-DDoS Included
    IPMI/KVM Access

Order link: https://billing.servervy.com/index.php?rp=/store/dedicated-servers/2x-intel-xeon-e5-2680-v3-32-gb-ddr4-1x-1tb-hdd

You can find other configurations on https://servervy.com/dedicated-servers

Thanked by 1maruf
  • @servervy said:

Wow such a good offer. I see for just 20€ more 10gbps is available. You just launched right?

• servervyservervy Member, Patron Provider

@Nuke142 said:

@servervy said:

Wow such a good offer. I see for just 20€ more 10gbps is available. You just launched right?

Correct :smiley:
    Launched 6 months ago and opened sales this week.

Thanked by 1Nuke142