Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$5 bounty - Help with AliPay Payment
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$5 bounty - Help with AliPay Payment

edited February 20 in Help

Hello, there is an online store that has some discounts when paying via AliPay. I unfortunately do not have a CN bank account nor do I really want to give AliPay my passport details to get this discount.

The total payment amount is around 515 CNY (around 71 USD). I am offering a $5 USD bounty + the purchase cost.

I would preferably like to pay via crypto. I can readily do BTC Lightning or USDC on Polygon but can probably do some other networks. If you live in Canada I can also do PayPal (I wish to avoid the crazy PayPal international fees that kind of eliminate the discount).

If successful I have other people also interested doing this purchase.

Thanks!

Comments

• I think you might be able to use AlipayHK. Last time I checked, its basically compatible with Alipay and you can store up to 3k HKD there w/o verification.

Also I don't think people are willing to do this because it would be tied to their real identity. This might get them in trouble for money laundering.

• im not sure about this but most crypto wallets have the option to send money via different ways, so maybe theres an alipay there