Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need storage vps server in bulk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need storage vps server in bulk

Looking for some good deals in storage server. If you have vps I can go for bulk order dedicated server will also work fine . Can pay 2$/TB but expecting some juicy deals around 1$ also if anyone can provide

Comments

• sillycatsillycat Member
    edited February 18
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

How many TB overall do you require?

~ SMARTHOST

• Strict no to romanian basement hoster data is very crucial

• @SmartHost said:
    How many TB overall do you require?

~ SMARTHOST

Data is couple of petabytes but looking for some Scalable system where I only pay what I consume as transferring the complete data will take very long based on my current bandwidth

• HostBrr has (no aff)

• 1 vCore Intel Xeon E5-1650V3
    • 5000 GB HDD Raid-6 storage (NVMe Cached)
    • 15000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    • Dedicated IPv4
    • IPv6/64
    • Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany

For $10.83 / month. See product specs (aff)
    If you consume all the monthly bandwidth you get ~50 Mbps unmetered afterwards.

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 18

@yaty497 said:
    Looking for some good deals in storage server. If you have vps I can go for bulk order dedicated server will also work fine . Can pay 2$/TB but expecting some juicy deals around 1$ also if anyone can provide

CPU? RAM? total storage? NVME for boot? preferred raid type? HW Raid or SW Raid? Monthly Traffic?

I am still just seeing "I need chicken at this point" :)

• CPU? RAM? total storage? NVME for boot? preferred raid type? HW Raid or SW Raid? Monthly Traffic?

I am still just seeing "I need chicken at this point" :)

hardware can be bare minimum 1 core, 1GB ram just to run proxmox backup server on a debian 11 openvz template . can do nat ipv4 to reduce cost main concern is need 1TB for 2$/mo or less. Need around 5-10PB total

Thanked by 1host_c
  • @davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• Dedicated IPv4
    • IPv6/64

@labze your offer is very interesting can you do the above specs with raid5, nat ipv4 and reduce the cost a little bit , i can buy few petabytes down the line this year

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

We have a running promo right now:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/192822/host-c-february-promo-2024-vps-from-1-5-usd-mo#latest

Looking Glass: https://lg-ro-or.host-c.com/

Here are our standard Storage Offers:

https://www.host-c.com/store/vps-storage

If you need larger capacity or other specs, or more PCS just say so, DM me if interested.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

To be mentioned among such giants like @Calin, I've truly made it :D
    But really thank you @sillycat for the tag.

@yaty497 We are restocking storage in a few locations. If you're going with our Storage VPS it's priced right at $2/TB turn-key. If you're taking a large chunk, we can work something custom out--especially if you're the only one on the hypervisor.

Since you said you'd like to scale it, do multiple storage VPS instances work or are you hoping to just have 1 single instance that has up to a few PB? If you need to scale that big I'd start recommending certain dedicated storage servers we can provide and a custom ceph (or similar) setup.

Thanked by 2Calin host_c
  • labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

@yaty497 said:

@davide said:
    HostBrr has (no aff)

• Dedicated IPv4
    • IPv6/64

@labze your offer is very interesting can you do the above specs with raid5, nat ipv4 and reduce the cost a little bit , i can buy few petabytes down the line this year

Petabytes of storage is not something I can provide. I can do this offer for $9/month with IPv4 NAT. But keep in mind that these servers do not provide high performance and are best suited for backup storage and light applications.

• @crunchbits said:

To be mentioned among such giants like @Calin, I've truly made it :D
    But really thank you @sillycat for the tag.

@yaty497 We are restocking storage in a few locations. If you're going with our Storage VPS it's priced right at $2/TB turn-key. If you're taking a large chunk, we can work something custom out--especially if you're the only one on the hypervisor.

Since you said you'd like to scale it, do multiple storage VPS instances work or are you hoping to just have 1 single instance that has up to a few PB? If you need to scale that big I'd start recommending certain dedicated storage servers we can provide and a custom ceph (or similar) setup.

kindly check dm

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

Hello,
    We are adding a storage vps offering as we have quite a few systems with 24TB and 48TB storage and up. There are options such as SATA with SSD cached arrays, SAS arrays or SSD arrays. Ideally, We have a the ability to do about 500TB storage on hand in LA but can do about 250TB in Dallas for the $2/TB mark. However, at that volume (1PB), I think you may do better with dedicated storage servers. What is the reason to want to do storage vps?

• @hostthebest said:
    What is the reason to want to do storage vps?

OP said he's fine with dedicated server. (That said I'd be surprised if VPSes exist with that much storage...)

• 5-10 PB of storage sounds like HighEndTalk to me :P

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

you can check our storage offers here for VPS

Polar Bear Storage / 2GB/ 2CPU/ 2TB DISK / 4TB transfer on 1gbps / 1x IPv4 / 5$_m/48$_y-here
    Killer Whale Storage / 2GB/ 2CPU/ 3.5TB DISK / 6TB transfer on 1gbps / 1x IPv4 / 84$_y-here
    Penguin Storage 2022 / 6GB/ 4CPU/ 4TB DISK / 6TB transfer on 1gbps / 1x IPv4 / 11.11$_m-here
    Mammoth Storage 2022 / 8GB/ 4CPU/ 8TB DISK / 8TB transfer on 1gbps / 1x IPv4 / 20$_m-here

if you are looking for dedicated servers we can do it for less but usually there is wait time as we dont have all the components available always

• AWS S3 Deep Glacier plus a cheap EC2 instance.

Thanked by 1BasToTheMax
  • jayjayjayjay Member, Host Rep

Will DM you.