Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A customer from greenvaluehost - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

A customer from greenvaluehost

2»

Comments

• @GreenValueHost said:
    OP was issued a perma ban for reasons described in my previous post.

Helpdesk abuse/ticket spamming/slandering?

I only reply the ticket,why did you say that?

• @GreenValueHost said:
    No, WHMCS doesn't support that.

Why you still not edit this?
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/19256/greenvaluehost-let-exclusive-new-years-sale-unbelievable-ssd-based-ovz-xen-offers-starting-1-m/

"Choice of OpenVZ OR Xen Virtualization"

If you don't like Chinese people,please block all ip from China.Damn!

• @Edo said:
    I only reply the ticket,why did you say that?

You had several tickets open at once regarding the same subject. This entire thread you made was an attempt to discredit/slander us for something that was not our fault. You ordered a $1.00 VPS. You did not pay in time. We ran out of stock. You order a few hours later knowing that we were still out of stock and complain when you didn't get a Xen VPS when you were never notified that stock has been put back.

This is absolutely ridiculous. You are uselessly complaining for 1 dollar to the point where we've had enough with your nonsense and had to issue you permabans.

• @GreenValueHost said:
    This is absolutely ridiculous. You are uselessly complaining for 1 dollar to the point where we've had enough with your nonsense and had to issue you permabans.

LOL.If you don't like Chinese people,please block all ip from China,and Discard all things "made in China".Damn!

• @Zen said:
    You are not a customer until the contract starts :)

lol.

• @Edo said:
    LOL.If you don't like Chinese people,please block all ip from China,and Discard all things "made in China".Damn!

No. You are not comprehending what I am trying to say right now. We do not have anything against Chinese people. I am personally half Chinese, so please do not try to make any attempts in slandering further by turning this into a racial dispute.

I am absolutely sick and tired of YOUR nonsense, ticket spamming, and slandering. You are complaining because you ordered a $1.00 VPS and were refunded because we ran out of stock for you because YOU DID NOT PAY IN TIME. You then ordered a few hours later STILL WITH KNOWLEDGE that we were out of stock and then you complained AGAIN, pointlessly asking "Why didn't I receive Xen???!" when you KNOW that we are out of stock. Senseless arguing. Nonstop slandering. Ridiculous accusations. This needs to stop.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited January 2014

Edo, Send me a PM Ill be happy to help supply you with a VM similar to what you intended on purchasing.

• "I was exposed for what I really am so therefore this is now an issue that he has against the entire country that I live in because everyone that lives in my country is just like me."

"They issued me a ban, so therefore they should ban everyone in my country because they basically turned their backs to everyone in China."

No.

• @Edo said:

In my opinion, this is only one person problem, nothing deal with race/nation (Chinese in this case). Don't generalized it. I know a lot of nice chinese in this forum.

If you don't get the service, then just never deal with them again.

GreenValueHost already did the full refund, and this case is close now.

I think it is better to close this thread as well.

Happy New Year and please stay clam.

• @Zen said:
    FraudRecord pls

Already submitted to FR.

• What a drama

• there is a huge market in Asian market. As far as i know, the OP is a honest cutomer who has been with many providers. its got nothing to do with fraud. his English might not be good but this shouldn't be a reason for you to make him a scamer. I've been with most providers. I had trouble with Codero they might call it fraud but it doesn't affect my reputation. You have to understand the cultural diversity and the way people talk from different background.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • @Zen said:
    Their are huge culture differences, there are also 90% of providers that experience 90% of their fraud and generally bad customers from Asia.

ban all the IPs then.

• ObnoxiousObnoxious Member
    edited January 2014

This isn't about the customer being Chinese, though. I'm not quite sure why everyone's jumping on the race bandwagon.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited January 2014

@Obnoxious said:
    This isn't about the customer being Chinese, though. I'm not quite sure why everyone's jumping on the race bandwagon.

the op has explain the case in Chinese to me. I think he just had no clue with what he was talking about in English I told him that was his fault because he didnt pay in time. so this is finished. he knows now.

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited January 2014

@Zen said:
    It isn't but people have already tried to defend that point either way.

im not defending him. i just have no clue where you get this 90% fraud from Asia from. please enlighten me.

• please ban this @Edo joker already.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited January 2014

I think this thread has come to an end.

This discussion has been closed.