Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί Free Trial + Free VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Trial + Free VPS

Requesting all those tremendous vps providers who have been providing their vps service as free trial or free vps πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

This post is only for knowing about all those free vps providers. Sometimes we people get confused in search of a free vps.

So this post will gather information about all those free vps providers altogether.

Thanks πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Β«1

Comments

• Use your real account @Otus9051.

Thanked by 3xvps raindog308 bandito
  • BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

I might start a free vps hosting :D

Thanked by 2jgo24 COLBYLICIOUS
  • Free for you means someone else pays for your games.

• @jgo24 I think you should at least say what you want to do with it

• @Carlin0 said:
    @jgo24 I think you should at least say what you want to do with it

It's not only for me. It's for everyone to know who actually providing their precious vps freely.

As u wanna know my use case. I only want to use it for plexing and for little bit torrenting (don't get me wrong i m not hoarders ☺️☺️)

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

signature and @Neoon

torrenting not allowed on both

Thanked by 1jgo24
  • @jgo24 said: As u wanna know my use case.

Wouldn't it be easier to pay $1-2 a month to grovel here?

• @jgo24 said:

@Carlin0 said:
    @jgo24 I think you should at least say what you want to do with it

It's not only for me. It's for everyone to know who actually providing their precious vps freely.

As u wanna know my use case. I only want to use it for plexing and for little bit torrenting (don't get me wrong i m not hoarders ☺️☺️)

A couple of them you can find in my signature

Thanked by 1jgo24
  • That's why i made this post. To know who is providing free vps. Not only for use. Thanks guys. Keep posting all the resources of free vps

• @jenkki said:

@jgo24 said: As u wanna know my use case.

Wouldn't it be easier to pay $1-2 a month to grovel here?

Of course i can pay. But this post is not for paying brother πŸ€—πŸ€—

• nothing is free.

Thanked by 3Carlin0 jgo24 emgh
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited February 16

@jgo24 said: But this post is not for paying

When you go to the supermarket or cafΓ©, do they give you free food and drink too?

Thanked by 1shruub
  • xvpsxvps Member
    edited February 16

katapult.io is hourly billed and offers Β£100 free credit on sign-up, but it's not low-end prices.

I have an old free credit I never have used, so I don't think it expires.

• @jenkki said:

When you go to the supermarket or cafΓ©, do they give you free food and drink too?

Why you are guys talking like that? If u don't give any free vps, then please skip this post πŸ™πŸ™. This post is not for u. There is hundreds and thousands free services in this world. And yes if i got someone kind enough, he/she will definitely give me a cup of coffee without money.

N.B: This post is only for people who provide free vps. Thanks 😊

• You'd be greatly up torrenting copyrighted content and further distribute that content on a free 64mb us vps.

• @shruub said:
    You'd be greatly up torrenting copyrighted content and further distribute that content on a free 64mb us vps.

Torrenting is not priority. And most importantly it's not in my hand. It's upto provider. They can offer what they want. I just said my use case. Other people may have other use case.

• @jenkki said:

yes, to try out product and let one walk the entire shop route.
    the cafe's first drink makes one thirsty for another.

true lowenders beg or garbage dive.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Haven't updated this in a while, but you could check some of these out:

https://lowendbox.com/blog/free-vps-providers/

Thanked by 1jgo24
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1jgo24
  • @jgo24 said: Why you are guys talking like that?

Get a job and earn your own services. Don't ask others for free what others earn by their own labor.

If you are poor, provide proof before asking for something free as a donation.

• @jenkki said:

Samples at Costco.

• @jenkki said:

Does anyone provide free VPS services for poor people (with proof of income)?

• @jenkki said:

@jgo24 said: Why you are guys talking like that?

Get a job and earn your own services. Don't ask others for free what others earn by their own labor.

Please get out of this post. You are truly a junk for this post who doesn't have any respect at all.

• VoidVoid Member
    edited February 17

@malignify said:

Use your real account @Otus9051.

OP seems less arrogant than Otus.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited February 17

@JosephF said: Does anyone provide free VPS services for poor people (with proof of income)?

If you're able to pay for something, why would you want it for free? Especially when it's a couple of dollars?

@jgo24 said: You are truly a junk for this post who doesn't have any respect at all.

I don't care what you think, who are you? Freeloader from banana republic? I don't respect the kind of jerks who want free stuff. And then complains when they don't get it.

• free vps? hmm... Oracle cloud? that's the only provider which I've using for years and it's free.

• @derickkoo said:
    free vps? hmm... Oracle cloud? that's the only provider which I've using for years and it's free.

U can check atlantic.net. It's giving massive (cloud server+block storage+snapshots) for 1 year plus 250$ credit for 60 days.

• Oracle has free VPS with v4, Google has free VPS with v4, AWS has free v6 one, Vultr, Linode, DO etc have free credits, Azure has free credits, Google cloud has free $300, idk there are others if you look around.