Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1Gbps Unmetered VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1Gbps Unmetered VPS

Looking for a bunch of these (ideally from a few different providers)

Ideal specs
1 CPU Cores +
2GB Ram +
20-30GB NVMe Storage
1Gbps (Unmetered)
All locations good

Comments

• AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 2 vCore
    • RAM 4096 MB ECC
    • Disk 40 GB NVMe
    • Speed 1 Gbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM
    • DDoS protection Included

For $5 / month. See product specs (aff)
    Bandwidth is unmetered.

Thanked by 1allthemtings
  • @davide said:
    AlexHost has (no aff)

• CPU 2 vCore
    • RAM 4096 MB ECC
    • Disk 40 GB NVMe
    • Speed 1 Gbps
    • IPv4 1 pcs
    • Virtualization KVM
    • DDoS protection Included

For $5 / month. See product specs (aff)
    Bandwidth is unmetered.

That's 100Mbps unmetered... may you take a little second to check OP requirements?

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@allthemtings said:
    Looking for a bunch of these (ideally from a few different providers)

Ideal specs
    1 CPU Cores +
    2GB Ram +
    20-30GB NVMe Storage
    1Gbps (Unmetered)
    All locations good

We have Epic VPS with 1Gbps (Unmetered). But the minimum specifications are quite higher than you write in a post.

I will provide an info. Maybe you will try it.

SENEPIC VPS PLAN
    CPU: 6 cores
    RAM: 8 GB
    SSD: 160 GB
    PORT: 1 Gbps
    TRAFFIC: 60 TB
    IP: 1
    ROOT ACCESS: ✓
    FREE SETUP: ✓
    INSTANT DEPLOYMENT: ✓
    24×7 SUPPORT: ✓
    COST: $45 / month

I think we can provide it for $30 / month. Write us via email [email protected] or live chat and specify in the message that you are from Lowendtalk to get this VPS at a discount.

• @zGato I see 1Gbps.

• @OP what's the use case of unmetered? Convenience or do you plan to push a ton of data? Anything else that would make any of the 1.000.000 unmetered 1Gbps VPS better than another?

@vsys_host I'm not sure if you've noticed it yet but this is LowendTalk not OilSheikTalk.

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Thank you for the mention!

We do not offer unmetered ports on VPS services sadly enough, are you looking for full unmetered or would for example a specific bandwidth commit also be enough? @allthemtings

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • zGatozGato Member
    edited February 15

@davide said:
    @zGato I see 1Gbps.

Because you forget you have eyes to read.
    Click your own link and you'll see.

You should be banned from here.

@totally_not_banned said:
    @OP what's the use case of unmetered? Convenience or do you plan to push a ton of data? Anything else that would make any of the 1.000.000 unmetered 1Gbps VPS better than another?

@vsys_host I'm not sure if you've noticed it yet but this is LowendTalk not OilSheikTalk.

<3

• edited February 15

@zGato said:

@davide said:
    @zGato I see 1Gbps.

I think he just missed a "," as in: I see, 1 Gbps.

Kindly show here an example of such plan like this with 1Gbps unmetered under $30.

@vsys_host said: CPU: 6 cores

• edited February 15

@vsys_host said:

Kindly show here an example of such plan like this with 1Gbps unmetered under $30.

@vsys_host said: CPU: 6 cores

Why would/should i? It has nothing to do with you throwing around expensive offers on a site dedicated to cheapskates and you admit yourself that your plan isn't what OP asked for, so chances are comparable offers available or not it's likely no use to him and simply expensive.

• @zGato I see 1Gbps!!! I dunno should I post a screenshot now?

• @zGato said:

@davide said:
    @zGato I see 1Gbps.

He linked to Sweden servers, which are 1Gbps. Other locations are 100Mbps.

Why would/should i? It has nothing to do with you throwing around expensive offers on a site dedicated to cheapskates and you admit yourself that your plan isn't what OP asked for, so chances are comparable offers available or not it's likely no use to him and simply expensive.

Typically, 1Gbps Unmetered VPS tariffs come with little higher specifications. We offer it too. This is what I am writing about.

Therefore, if you know that there are such specifications as asked in the post with 1Gbps, please share the link.

This will be useful for the topic.
    You don't have to do this, just if you want and know one.

• @Maelstrom36 said:

@zGato said:

@davide said:
    @zGato I see 1Gbps.

He linked to Sweden servers, which are 1Gbps. Other locations are 100Mbps.

I do get redirected by default to the Moldova page...

• edited February 15

@vsys_host said:

Typically, 1Gbps Unmetered VPS tariffs come with little higher specifications. We offer it too. This is what I am writing about.

Do they? Kind of every third VPS these days is unmetered. How real that is is another question but it's simply mostly a convenience/marketing gimmick.

Therefore, if you know that there are such specifications as asked in the post with 1Gbps, please share the link.

Just go on any given VPS database site and look (hint: even the tinyest of tiny specifications can be found with unmetered). Sure none of them will tolerate users trying to push 250TB/m but so won't you.

That's why i asked OP what he wants to get out of it, which is more or less needed information to be overly helpful.

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

I have enough capacity for this spec on OpenVZ. The host node is Ryzen 3900x with NVMe disks in Utah. Full /64 IPv6 and IPv4 available via SolusVM.

Can do around 8.00 for that spec. 1gbps fair use. If you need or expect 1gbps full 24/7 then I can't do it.

Thanked by 1allthemtings
  • conceptconcept Member
    edited February 16

I would recommend OVH LE and Avoro.

Thanked by 1allthemtings
  • @0x054m4 Ekire can provide

• It won’t be 24/7 maxed out as I plan to use 15-20 different locations to ease to load. I Don’t have an exact guess but I’d expect a few hundred TB a month atleast per server