Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Servers for Developers? | Ekire Developer Tier
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free Servers for Developers? | Ekire Developer Tier

0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

If you're a developer and looking for a server to serve your apps/websites and making them publicly available for free, Ekire Developer Tier maybe a suitable solution for you. You won't pay a single cent to deploy any server.

We’re committed to support the community and help future builders do better. We offer free monthly recurring resources for developers, in order to give them the chance for building a better tomorrow.

Osama M. Makhlouf, President of Ekire.

So, all what you need to do is creating an account on Ekire.net (if you don't already have one) and navigate to account settings page -> Developer Tier tab then apply.

Thank you.

Comments

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited February 14

The product is you. You provide access to your project to them for free.

• Do I qualify as a developer?

from flask import Flask

app = Flask(__name__)

@app.route('/')
    def index():
        return '+ 1 idle server'

if __name__ == '__main__':
        app.run(debug=True)

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • 0x054m40x054m4 Member, Patron Provider

@jenkki said: The product is you. You provide access to your project to them for free.

>

We do not access clients accounts/servers unless we have permissions from the user to do so.

Information has no value unless it has a proof.

@shruub said: Do I qualify as a developer?

>

You'll need to submit the required information to Ekire. We usually require some links to your projects.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Do I qualify as a devloper?

echo spam | nc mx.hotmail.com 25