Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4x RTX 4090 GPU Server/Cloud Rental
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4x RTX 4090 GPU Server/Cloud Rental

Hello,

I'm looking to rent a GPU server with 4x RTX 4090s. Ideally, it would be a 4x RTX 4090 server with the option to upgrade to more GPUs (up to 8x) if needed.

The location isn't critical and bandwidth isn't crazy (100 mbps+, but 1 gbps+ is even better). The uptime is the most important thing. I'll be running critical tasks and would need the best uptime possible (99.99%+ SLA).

Budget: $1350/mo, billed on a month-to-month basis.

Recommendations/offers are appreciated!

Thank you.

Thanked by 1hadehente

Comments

• MoopahMoopah Member
    edited February 14

Now this is ExtremelyHighEndTalk

Also maybe @crunchbits can do a custom build for you.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 14

Hello @Stirate you like 4x NVIDIA TESLA M10 ?

Regards

• @Calin said:

Regards

M10 is not quite capable of training sub-modern models, say ResNet50, not to mention exhausting ones, namely ViT or even BERT.

• Probably @MrRadic can arrange something.

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • layer7layer7 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@Stirate said:
    Hello,

I'm looking to rent a GPU server with 4x RTX 4090s. Ideally, it would be a 4x RTX 4090 server with the option to upgrade to more GPUs (up to 8x) if needed.

The location isn't critical and bandwidth isn't crazy (100 mbps+, but 1 gbps+ is even better). The uptime is the most important thing. I'll be running critical tasks and would need the best uptime possible (99.99%+ SLA).

Thank you.

Hi,

where are you legally located? Are you a company or private?

• try tensordock.com

• edited February 14

https://cloud.vast.ai/create/

I see some for 1.1k/mo. Gives the reliability stat as well. However they seem to charge for bandwidth, ingress and egress.

• @sliix said:
    Probably @MrRadic can arrange something.

I'm open to offers

• @neverain said:
    try tensordock.com

I'd need a dedicated IP and more reliability than the marketplace offers, but thank you.

• @CyberneticTitan said:
    https://cloud.vast.ai/create/

I see some for 1.1k/mo. Gives the reliability stat as well. However they seem to charge for bandwidth, ingress and egress.

I'd like a dedicated IP at a reputable host, as it'll be more reliable. More importantly, however, I can't have it be containerized, which is the main issue with Vast and RunPod.

• @layer7 said:

@Stirate said:
    Hello,

Thank you.

Hi,

where are you legally located? Are you a company or private?

Private (may change to business at some point). Located in NY, USA.

• @Calin said:

Regards

Nothing less than 4x RTX 4090s, sorry.

• @Moopah said:

:D

• Can you DIY build and colo? That's what I'd do needing one super-system like this.

Obv make sure the provider correctly quotes the power requirements.

• @tdworz said:
    Can you DIY build and colo? That's what I'd do needing one super-system like this.

Obv make sure the provider correctly quotes the power requirements.

I'm actually considering this as well. It depends on the offer I end up receiving, especially if someone comes in under-budget. I'd like it sooner than later. I appreciate the suggestion.

• AthorioAthorio Member, Patron Provider

Do you need a single machine with 4x 4090 or would it be possible to spit it up into 4 machines?

• @Athorio said:
    Do you need a single machine with 4x 4090 or would it be possible to spit it up into 4 machines?

I would need to be a single machine with 4x 4090s

edited February 15

Otherwise we could do up to 7 GPUs in one rig, with more we cant gurantee power stability of the psus.

Since you wish for monthly flexible payment and we dont know each other, we start with one 4090, you can add more after successful payments and when satisfied.

330$/4090/month

More we could discuss in DM

• @Athorio said:
    Otherwise we could do up to 7 GPUs in one rig, with more we cant gurantee power stability of the psus.

Since you wish for monthly flexible payment and we dont know each other, we start with one 4090, you can add more after successful payments and when satisfied.

330$/4090/month

I responded to you via a private message.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Moopah said:

No need for custom, standard build for us: https://crunchbits.com/gpu

$995/mo @Stirate, well under your budget. We can customize it, of course.

The bad news: all of our 4090's are locked up on contract and doesn't sound like anyone is going to lapse at the moment and free some units up. Getting new supply of our preferred units has been exceptionally difficult lately (ones that allow us to go up to 8 units in a single chassis).

I don't want to try and push anything else since you said nothing less than 4x 4090's, but if you can make 3090's work we did just get a restock on those yesterday so they'll be going live soon and price:performance is going to be way more in your favor there if they can work at all. Hardware + pricing will change (for the better) on the 3090 systems.

• @crunchbits said:

@Moopah said:

No need for custom, standard build for us: https://crunchbits.com/gpu

$995/mo @Stirate, well under your budget. We can customize it, of course.

The bad news: all of our 4090's are locked up on contract and doesn't sound like anyone is going to lapse at the moment and free some units up. Getting new supply of our preferred units has been exceptionally difficult lately (ones that allow us to go up to 8 units in a single chassis).

I don't want to try and push anything else since you said nothing less than 4x 4090's, but if you can make 3090's work we did just get a restock on those yesterday so they'll be going live soon and price:performance is going to be way more in your favor there if they can work at all. Hardware + pricing will change (for the better) on the 3090 systems.

Hello @crunchbits, unfortunately I'd require no less than 4x RTU 4090s. Your pricing is great, and I'd love to purchase one of the servers you offer. Sadly, being out of stock, there doesn't seem to be any luck there. Do you provide notifications on inventory?

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@Stirate
    Would this ones be okay for you: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/a100/ ?

@Hosteroid said:
    @Stirate
    Would this ones be okay for you: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/a100/ ?

he mentioned now plenty of times that he needs 4x 4090 :D

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@Stirate said:
    Hello,

Thank you.

We can offer Dedicated Servers with GPU nVidia GeForce RTX 3080TI

SUPERIOR GPU
    CPU: Dual E5-2670V3 (24×2.3GHZ)
    GPU: 2 x GeForce RTX 3080
    RAM: 128GB DDR4
    DRIVE: 250Gb SSD
    PORT: 1Gbps
    IPV4/IPV6: /32 /64
    ROOT ACCESS: SSH, Panel
    IPMI: v.2
    FREE SETUP: ✓
    24×7 SUPPORT: ✓
    COST: $499 $350 / month

INCREDIBLE GPU +
    CPU: Dual E5-2670V3 (24×2.3GHZ)
    GPU: 2 x GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
    RAM: 128GB DDR4
    DRIVE: 250Gb SSD
    PORT: 1Gbps
    IPV4/IPV6: /32 /64
    ROOT ACCESS: SSH, Panel
    IPMI: v.2
    FREE SETUP: ✓
    24×7 SUPPORT: ✓
    COST: $599 $400 / month

If GPU nVidia GeForce RTX 3080TI suits you- write us via email at [email protected] or live chat and specify in the message that you are from Lowendtalk to get these servers at a discount.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@interservermike may be able to assist.

Thanked by 1interservermike
  • interservermikeinterservermike Member, Patron Provider

@raindog308 said:
    @interservermike may be able to assist.

We can only do one rtx 4090 per server.

• @Athorio said:

330$/4090/month

@Athorio said:

@Hosteroid said:
    @Stirate

he mentioned now plenty of times that he needs 4x 4090 :D

In my experience, A100-80G works better than stacked 4090s. We typically finetune 7B/13B, BLIP and ViT-ish models with a single or dual A100, but not so easy with 4090s.

• A lot of configs based on E5's offered in this thread. Might wanna check with the provider whether the cards are on pcie 4.0 bus and not pcie 3.0 before buying. Might make a big difference depending on use case (how often the weights are loaded/unloaded to/from the gpu).

A lot of older mobos run older pcie bus.

edited February 16

@woteti said:
    A lot of configs based on E5's offered in this thread. Might wanna check with the provider whether the cards are on pcie 4.0 bus and not pcie 3.0 before buying. Might make a big difference depending on use case (how often the weights are loaded/unloaded to/from the gpu).

A lot of older mobos run older pcie bus.

Our up to 7x4090, offer is for sure with pcie 4.0..

Thanked by 1woteti
  • @vsys_host said: GPU: 2 x GeForce RTX 3080

Hi. Where is the server location? AMS or Kyiv?

Thanked by 1vsys_host