Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Enzonix discontinues NAT VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Enzonix discontinues NAT VPS

I've got the email:

Subject: Important Information Regarding your NAT VPS service [Enzonix LLC]

Hello ********,

We're reaching out today to provide you with an important update regarding your service with Enzonix LLC.

Unfortunately, we are discontinuing all of our NAT VPS services effective on dates listed in this email. We understand that this may come as a shock and inconvenience, and we apologize for any issues this may cause.

We understand that many of our NAT VPS services are billed yearly. For any service purchased on a yearly subscription we are willing to offer a partial refund upon request in a billing ticket. Services purchased on a monthly billing plan are being terminated on the following dates.

Services will be terminated on the following dates:

NY-2N: 03/13/24 (AMD 5600X)
NY-3N: 02/24/24 (Intel Xeon)

We understand that this email is late. We planned to provide more than 30-days for migrations however due to many issues it has been sent later than expected. Please do not be afraid to open a ticket and talk to us about this. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL it will not be monitored for responses regularly.

What should I do?

Request a download:

Enzonix LLC is committed to losing no client data during this migration. We are offering full VPS image downloads for customers that require such a service. Please shutdown your VPS and open a billing ticket where we can then provide a full download of your VPS image. These can be mounted inside VMware, VirtualBox or even many providers may be able to import these images upon request.

Thank you for using our NAT VPS services,

Enzonix LLC

Thanked by 1ask_seek_knock

Comments

• Received as well. I got my box during bf2023

• Honestly, it's tiring of these scam companies that sell something scam to capture qualified data from potential customers and then don't honor the offer.

Then he comes with the standard soft talk about abuse of use or anything generic and gets away with it.

Tired.
    This is really tiring.

Thanked by 1sasslik
  • as the saying goes, "CHEAP things never last, enjoy while you still can" haha

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 14

@bustersg said:
    as the saying goes, "CHEAP things never last, enjoy while you still can" haha

Gotta make money to stay in business. Other thread I found had them selling a 2GB RAM NAT VPS with 200Mbps Unmetered for $10/y ($0.83/mo). Simply can't work with that in the real world. Only a matter of time before you have to make a decision in that case.

• IMHO they violated the service agreement for the yearly service and thus owe a full refund.

Don't enter into a business agreement if you can't or don't intend to fulfill it.

If a client decided halfway through they wanted out, do you think that they would get a refund?

@amj said: We understand that many of our NAT VPS services are billed yearly. For any service purchased on a yearly subscription we are willing to offer a partial refund upon request in a billing ticket.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Yeah, me to. I got emails yesterday, fortunately, im billed monthly, So I didn't lose much. Now I'm looking for a cheap Nat vps option, under 5 dollars a month. If you have any news please let me know. Thanks

• My service was canceled and no refunds were received, and PayPal paid for a disputed refund.