Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows Server Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows Server Provider

Hi Everyone , I am looking for Window Server Provider that can provide us good and cheap windows servers. Currently we are operating our shop via telegram bot.

We were using Hetzner as our provider , but they don't support automatic deployment of Windows server via API. And we used to get 10-20 server order daily. Its stressful to deploy manaully and installing drivers on them.

I am looking for provider who can match hetzner price or can be little higer aswell. But must support automatic deployment of windows server.

We want to register as reseller partner with you.

Please comment if you can provide us.

Comments

• Can't you just simply dd prepared images on the harddisks?

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

DM me on Telegram lets discuss t.me/asadkhanalizai

• angstromangstrom Moderator

Moved thread from General to Requests

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @apex25rdpstore checp pm

Regards

• host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@apex25rdpstore said: Hi Everyone , I am looking for Window Server Provider that can provide us good and cheap windows servers. Currently we are operating our shop via telegram bot.

Can you elaborate any specs, I am just seeing : I need chicken......

• @host_c said:

@apex25rdpstore said: Hi Everyone , I am looking for Window Server Provider that can provide us good and cheap windows servers. Currently we are operating our shop via telegram bot.

Can you elaborate any specs, I am just seeing : I need chicken......

Memory Requirement

4GB
    8GB
    16GB
    32GB

Please dm me your pricing

all on 1 core right?

• @host_c said:
    all on 1 core right?

No , core whatever comes default with those memories.

edited February 12

Unless you are willing to detail some info on product specs, it will be hard to get some offers, for now you just stated you need chicken from 4 cm to 32 cm tall.

I personally want to see what do you need, so we do not waste time, as this is more a custom offer than standard, if not, take a look of what we have standard.

https://www.host-c.com/store/hosting-vps

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

We can provide API access and windows vms can be created. 4gb, 8gb, 16gb are possible with standard disk required of 40gb. Ideally if your looking to order in bulk like this we can give you better pricing that the list offers.

• @apex25rdpstore said:
    Hi Everyone , I am looking for Window Server Provider that can provide us good and cheap windows servers. Currently we are operating our shop via telegram bot.

We were using Hetzner as our provider , but they don't support automatic deployment of Windows server via API. And we used to get 10-20 server order daily. Its stressful to deploy manaully and installing drivers on them.

I am looking for provider who can match hetzner price or can be little higer aswell. But must support automatic deployment of windows server.

We want to register as reseller partner with you.

Please comment if you can provide us.

Just use creating VM from a saved snapshot

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 12

Hi,

https://avoro.eu/en/vps/ or https://avoro.eu/en/rootserver/ - fully automated installation for Windows Server 2019 / 2022

• @PHP_Friends said:
    Hi,

https://avoro.eu/en/vps/ or https://avoro.eu/en/rootserver/ - fully automated installation for Windows Server 2019 / 2022

@apex25rdpstore

• This thread is in reference with old thread - https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3910307
    All the details I am providing in this new thread regarding our requirement
    Please comment or DM if you can provide us with best pricing

1. We need Reseller Partner access from you.
    2. Since we are operating on Telegram Via Bot. We require API Access for server action implementation on our Bot
    3. Hourly server will be preferred, but monthly will work too if price is cheap and competitive.
    4. The Ipv4 must be clean , no blacklist.
    5. Multiple Locations required - USA,EU at least.
    6. The server must be deployed within 30min after ordering
    7. Good Support needed. Telegram or Live Chat Preferred
    8. Our monthly utilization will be more than 100 servers easily

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    These are not the fix specs we need. It can vary depending upon your standard availability.

4 GB Memory (RAM)
    50 GB NVMe storage
    100% NVMe Diske
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    2 Cores - Intel Core i9-9900K
    Windows Auto Installed

6 GB Memory (RAM)
    75 GB NVMe storage
    100% NVMe Diske
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    2 Cores - Intel Core i9-9900K
    Windows Auto Installed

8 GB Memory (RAM)
    100 GB NVMe storage
    100% NVMe Diske
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    4 Cores - Intel Core i9-9900K
    Windows Auto Installed

12 GB Memory (RAM)
    200 GB NVMe storage
    100% NVMe Diske
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    4 Cores - Intel Core i9-9900K
    Windows Auto Installed

16 GB Memory (RAM)
    300 GB NVMe storage
    100% NVMe Diske
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    6 Cores - Intel Core i9-9900K
    Windows Auto Installed

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• sonymegassonymegas Member
    edited February 13

hetzner dont have snapshots ? for all the cloud servers?

install windows once make it snapshot .. and everytime open the snapshot simple

• @sonymegas said:

Yes they do , but its all manual work. They dont have api to do

• If you're in search of a Windows Server provider, there are several options available depending on your specific needs and preferences. Here are a few reputable providers:

• Microsoft Azure
    • Amazon Web Services (AWS)
    • Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
    • HostGator
    • Liquid Web
    • Rackspace
  • hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

Hello @apex25rdpstore
    Do you have a requirement for the VM's to talk to each other internally? What are your needs for backup? I have some pricing in mind but want to know these items. Are you able to comprise with SSD storage instead of NVMe?

• @apex25rdpstore said:

@sonymegas said:

Yes they do , but its all manual work. They dont have api to do

True. This is the only thing that prevents me from using Hetzner all the time. If only they provide API to automate everything. It'll be much easier.

@Dikswarna said: Microsoft Azure

:D yapp, definitely for hacked version or nuked TS RDP server, recommend :D

• @hostthebest said:
    Hello @apex25rdpstore
    Do you have a requirement for the VM's to talk to each other internally? What are your needs for backup? I have some pricing in mind but want to know these items. Are you able to comprise with SSD storage instead of NVMe?

No, not required internally features, and no backup needed. SSD will work too. Please DM me with pricing and other details

• @Dikswarna said:
    If you're in search of a Windows Server provider, there are several options available depending on your specific needs and preferences. Here are a few reputable providers:

• Microsoft Azure
    • Amazon Web Services (AWS)
    • Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
    • HostGator
    • Liquid Web
    • Rackspace

all these providers server are expensive, the top is gcp and then aws.