Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anything I as a user can do, to make the load time as fast as possible on a website?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is there anything I as a user can do, to make the load time as fast as possible on a website?

/title

The website www.csgoroll.com, a very badly coded website. But I would love to have improved / faster load speed when clicking the "withdraw" button that can be found under the "trade" tab after selecting an item. Is this possible to achieve? And if so what can I do? Have tried different kinds of hard ware, different locations etc.

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Not unless you're the reason it's slow, and it doesn't sound like you are.

• @jar said:
    Not unless you're the reason it's slow, and it doesn't sound like you are.

You don't reckon it be possible to speed up by creating a bot / script?

• @rgr9119 said:
    /title

The website www.csgoroll.com, a very badly coded website. But I would love to have improved / faster load speed when clicking the "withdraw" button that can be found under the "trade" tab after selecting an item. Is this possible to achieve? And if so what can I do? Have tried different kinds of hard ware, different locations etc.

Are you the website owner or just a user?

• @techdragon said:

@rgr9119 said:
    /title

Are you the website owner or just a user?

He said as a user so not Owner

And your question , you can and cant
    You can move closer to where the website host
    You can donate hardware to site owner for faster response
    You can write Userscript that make the Withdraw button expose by default
    You cant magically make the Website fast by upgrade your PC or Net

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • bootboot Member

You can with VirMach.

Anything possiblity.

• @rgr9119 said:
    /title

We can provide you help. DM

• If you are really experienced you would give up having to do anything with the DOM and simple reverse engineer their website so all you have to do is make POST requests or something.

Significantly harder than using Selenium etc but that's what you'd need to bypass the frontend.

Thanked by 1bgerard
  • emghemgh Member

@c1vhosting said:

@rgr9119 said:
    /title

We can provide you help. DM

Lol?

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@rgr9119 said:
    /title

It looks like you want to speedup POST requests to a remote website, and since the website already uses CDN Cloudflare, there is no any technical possibility to do that from the user's side.

• @vsys_host said:

@rgr9119 said:
    /title

It looks like you want to speedup POST requests to a remote website, and since the website already uses CDN Cloudflare, there is no any technical possibility to do that from the user's side.

If the page uses a Lite or higher plan (which seem to improve Cloudflare routing) and somehow the user knows where the real server is located, it's just a matter of putting a server in the same region or a server on closest Cloudflare's PoP to origin.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@zGato said:

@vsys_host said:

@rgr9119 said:
    /title

If the page uses a Lite or higher plan (which seem to improve Cloudflare routing) and somehow the user knows where the real server is located, it's just a matter of putting a server in the same region or a server on closest Cloudflare's PoP to origin.

I'm talking about the user's desktop rather than the server. In general, the user does not know where the server Cloudflare is located.

• To be honest, the only thing I can think of is to use a WARP VPN. this might improve connectivity with cloudflare somewhat. Other than that, there's really not much you can do.

• Please read DMs, I am also trying to find a solution for these, also got other bots that could help.