Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap VPS

Hello

I'm looking for a 128 or 256 RAM VPS with 5 GB HDD or more for $5-10 semi-anually payable (or maybe yearly), prefer in US west coast.

Comments

• We have a 128MB for $8/year in LA and Dallas.

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited December 2013

@serverian: sorry, but i have order your service in LA last day and cancel it with the same time, got refund then. I dont want colocrossing except with LA ip geolocation :(

Edit

• VPSDime provides LA VPSes. The IPs are owned by supremebytes (who partner with Quadranet), and they only provide LA servers, so geolocation would not be a problem.

They have $8 per year for 128 MB 5 GB right now - http://lowendbox.com/blog/christmas-vpsdime-7month-6gb-8year-128mb-and-more-openvz-vps-in-dallas-and-la/ .

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited December 2013

@iamm: no, i even get an ip 172.* colocrossing buffalo from vpsdime, it worst :/

I have make deal with tacticalvps, they have good

KVM 128 ram

10 gigs of HDD

200 gigs of bw @ 100 mbits LA location just for $7 for a year

Even he gave me extra double ram, WOW, thanks for @Ian_ :D, it such a kind for perfect holiday

• I still looking for another last one for wasting my money (waiting for some new year deals)

So pls keep this thread open

Looking for the same one as i mentioned

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

Our OpenVZ 128 start at $1.50/mo. We have a special going on right now for $1.13/mo.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited December 2013

@oneilonline said:
    Our OpenVZ 128 start at $1.50/mo. We have a special going on right now for $1.13/mo.

you do not look trustworthy at all.

apearently you copy pasted a image from a real server provider called www.seflow.it

you must be joking right?

Thanked by 2darkshire Melon

Uhmmm...ok...? Thank you for stating your opinion. What makes you think they didn't copy and pasted the image from us? Google indexes website images all the time. We're not a foreign company, never heard of them. Sorry. This is off topic.

• @oneilonline said:
    Uhmmm...ok...? Thank you for stating your opinion. What makes you think they didn't copy and pasted the image from us? Google indexes website images all the time. We're not a foreign company, never heard of them. Sorry. This is off topic.

that made my day, thank you.

Thanked by 1darkshire

Okie dokie. Glad I made your day. I'm not sure what did the trick for you. Or what the point was...? Besides attempting to make a defamatory comment.

• @oneilonline said:
    Okie dokie. Glad I made your day. I'm not sure what did the trick for you. Or what the point was...? Besides attempting to make a defamatory comment.

Aside from the fact that SeFlow is a million times more trustworthy than yourself, and that image is not yours?

I can't imagine how you could possibly be shady!

Thanked by 1Mark_R

LOL you guys are funny! If you must really know, we purchased the image from a photo stock website. So I guess that would make Seflow shady too...??? Ive never heard of them, does that mean I trust them? Or make defamatory comments? Or would I have to show you the receipt too? LOL So quick to judge with your biased opinions. No idea why you've chosen to pick on little 'ol me! Intimidated? LOL

Hello, welcome! Nice to meet you! ...guess feelings aren't mutual...? Way to keep it professional. Move on :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Yay another drama, getting some popcorn.

Thanked by 1darkshire

@Infinity580 said:
    Yay another drama, getting some popcorn.

LOL No kidding!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2013

aaaa i have popcorn i my kitchen, i just get some. No kidding!

Kinda funny, the wife got a convection popcorn popper this Christmas from family friends! ....but its too early in the morning for popcorn here! LOL

• Someone found identical images on the internet... amazing!

• @oneilonline said:
    LOL you guys are funny! If you must really know, we purchased the image from a photo stock website. So I guess that would make Seflow shady too...??? Ive never heard of them, does that mean I trust them? Or make defamatory comments? Or would I have to show you the receipt too? LOL So quick to judge with your biased opinions. No idea why you've chosen to pick on little 'ol me! Intimidated? LOL

Hello, welcome! Nice to meet you! ...guess feelings aren't mutual...? Way to keep it professional. Move on :)

Professional? stop joking, its not funny anymore.

• @Mark_R said:
    Professional? stop joking, its not funny anymore.

google has a nice way to find similar images with its tool, http://goo.gl/tTB6os

not going to be on whoever side, but there are many providers out there are using images they took from "open internet", mind you, those hardwares pictures, etc.

@LES said:
    Someone found identical images on the internet... amazing!

Too funny... LOL

@Mark_R - Mr. Image Police, have you got nothing else better to do...?
    Just curious though...would you be willing to call this company shady too...?
    http://multisystemsinc.com/2012/03/triangulating-network-position/
    And a larger image, if that one wasn't big enough:
    http://multisystemsinc.com/2011/08/datavoice-network-engineering-consulting/

Should I pull up more companies with the same image...???

@dragz said:
    google has a nice way to find similar images with its tool, http://goo.gl/tTB6os

not going to be on whoever side, but there are many providers out there are using >images they took from "open internet", mind you, those hardwares pictures, etc.

That's exactly how I found the links I posted above. Not to mention all the web templates out there (wordpress) with not only the same images, but also same layout! That's the main reason I've never liked wordpress.

• I found the last from FrontRangeHosting

128 ram for <$9 semi-annually

Pls close this thread, thank you all :)

• Try BlueVM. They give $7.50/yr.

• @welovevps: Thank for your suggest, but bluevm 128 deal has limited support (and bandwith is too low i think), i already found and make deal with FrontRangeHosting yesterday, although the price is much higher instead bluevm yearly deal :D