Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Testers Needed for AI Content & Image Generator App - Win a $25 iTunes/Xbox/PlayStation Gift
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beta Testers Needed for AI Content & Image Generator App - Win a $25 iTunes/Xbox/PlayStation Gift

mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider
edited February 9 in Requests

Hello LowEndTalk Community,

We're excited to invite you to the beta testing phase of our innovative SaaS application, which aims to change how you generate content and images. Our application harnesses the power of GPT-4, integrated with real-time data from Google Search, to offer unparalleled accuracy and creativity in content and image generation.

Why Join Our Beta Program?
* Exclusive Access: Get early access to explore the unique features of our AI-powered content and image generator.
* Make an Impact: Your insights will be instrumental in shaping the final version of our app, ensuring it meets the needs of our users.
* Win a $25 Gift Code: Beta testers who actively participate and provide valuable feedback will be entered into a random draw to win a $25 iTunes, Xbox, or PlayStation gift code.

Beta Tester Requirements:

• Open to anyone passionate about content creation, digital marketing, and graphic design.
  • Willing to engage with the app comprehensively and provide constructive feedback.
  • Commit to using the app regularly during the beta period and report any bugs or improvement suggestions.

App Features:

• Advanced Content Creation: Generate compelling written content across various formats, powered by GPT-4.
  • Custom Image Generation: Create visually appealing images tailored to your content needs.
  • Up-to-Date Information: Incorporate the latest data into your content with Google Search integration.

How to Apply:
Simply comment below expressing your interest in joining our beta program. I will personally reach out to you via PM with the signup page link and further instructions.

Gift Code Details:
The winner of the $25 gift code will be randomly selected from the pool of beta testers who complete the testing phase and provide feedback. The winner can choose between an iTunes, Xbox, or PlayStation gift code.

Don't Miss Out:
We're excited to offer this unique opportunity to LowEndTalk members. Your insights will directly contribute to enhancing the app's effectiveness and user experience. Let's collaborate to shape the future of AI-driven content and image creation.

Thank you for considering this opportunity. We can't wait to embark on this journey with you!

Warm regards

Comments

• I want to

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • digijdigij Member

I'm interested.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • ,i'll try

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Can this app generate push-up videos?

• I want try. Its multilanguage? Content allowed like chicken, dog and naked wom3n? :D

• mustafamw3mustafamw3 Member, Patron Provider

@Dessgun said:
    I want to

check you pm

@digij said:
    I'm interested.

check you pm

@yoursunny said:
    Can this app generate push-up videos?

soon!

@spywork said:
    I want try. Its multilanguage? Content allowed like chicken, dog and naked wom3n? :D

No naked wom@n

• count me in

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

I would like to try, don't count me on the gift pool though

@johnflp916 said:
    count me in

sure . check your pm

@FatGrizzly said:
    I would like to try, don't count me on the gift pool though

check your pm

• I'll try it.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • Interested

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • Interested

Thanked by 1mustafamw3

@lowenddude said:
    I'll try it.

check your pm

@blackeye said:
    Interested

check your pm

@Luke007 said:
    Interested

check your pm

• fazarfazar Member
    edited February 10

Currently, I like to play with Bing AI.. So, I would also like to give other platform a shot. Count me in, please.

• VoidVoid Member

Count me in

edited February 10

Absolutely, one of the standout features of our AI-driven SaaS application is its ability to generate blog posts directly from YouTube video content. Here's how it works:

1. YouTube Link Insertion: Users simply insert a YouTube video link into our app.
    2. AI Analysis: The app then utilizes advanced AI algorithms to analyze the video's content, extracting key information, themes, and insights.
    3. Blog Post Creation: Based on the analysis, the AI crafts a comprehensive blog post that captures the essence of the video, including summaries, key points, and even relevant insights.

Thanked by 2spywork 0xC7

@fazar said:
    Currently, I like to play with Bing AI.. So, I would also like to give other platform a shot. Count me in, please.

check your pm

Thanked by 1fazar

@Void said:
    Count me in

check your pm

Thanked by 1Void
  • @mustafamw3 said:
    Absolutely, one of the standout features of our AI-driven SaaS application is its ability to generate blog posts directly from YouTube video content. Here's how it works:

1. YouTube Link Insertion: Users simply insert a YouTube video link into our app.
    2. AI Analysis: The app then utilizes advanced AI algorithms to analyze the video's content, extracting key information, themes, and insights.
    3. Blog Post Creation: Based on the analysis, the AI crafts a comprehensive blog post that captures the essence of the video, including summaries, key points, and even relevant insights.

The first thing i test, works well. Congrats ;)

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
    edited February 10

@spywork said:

@mustafamw3 said:

The first thing i test, works well. Congrats ;)

• Any slot left?

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • I’ll try it.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3

@hades_corps said:
    Any slot left?

Sure . sent a pm

@heiska said:
    I’ll try it.

check your pm