Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would be the best dedicated server for vps hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What would be the best dedicated server for vps hosting

Which server would you recomend for starting a vps hosting company that can be profitable.

Comments

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

It depends on your audience but the Ryzen platform is undoubtedly the most popular at this time due to high clock speeds. You sill see a lot of 7950's out there but I still believe the Intel platform has its place.

Thanked by 1mustafamw3
  • dosaidosai Member

Atmwebhost.com

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Xeon Gold ftw

• If you want some cheap Ryzen dedicated servers, I would recommend looking at Pebblehost or Fraction Servers.

Some other EU hosts that I would take a look at is @HostSlick @RoyaleHosting

If you are looking for servers in the US, I would definitely check out ReliableSite @MrRadic @1gservers , they have plenty of dedis that would be perfect for vps hosting.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@blackwebhosting said: Which server would you recomend for starting a vps hosting company that can be profitable.

What is your budget?

• Are you looking to purchase hardware or rent dedicated servers from a provider?

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

Higher-End AMD or Ampere (You have to do your Feasibility study to be able to choose which one exactly.)

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

Simple recommendation that might not fit your budget AMD EPYC 7763, as much RAM & NVMe as possible, a very high quality cooling solution and a motherboard plus power supply that fit the criteria.

• @blackwebhosting said:
    Which server would you recomend for starting a vps hosting company that can be profitable.

2x Intel Xeon E5-2680v4
    256GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    2x 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe
    350TB @ 10Gbps

€300/mo VAT incl.
    Easy profit

• 2x Pentium III 400MHz (SECC2)
    3.5GB of usable SRAM
    2x Ultra SCSI 133 2GB (RAID 0)
    50GB @ 10Mbps

$3750/yr
    Easy bitches.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited February 9

@concept said:
    If you are looking for servers in the US, I would definitely check out ReliableSite

Thanks for the mention!!!