Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BigRobsWeb.co.uk is a scam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BigRobsWeb.co.uk is a scam

2»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2013

@jack ignoring the actual time scale for a minute which throws that out of the window anyway, your telling me that if you had a power cut for 6 days and then got access your first action would not be to first click announcements followed by mass email but instead you would float around on various other forums for a few days and sit in silence until you get alerted to a post?

I think not :)

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • @TarZZ92 said:
    I got a invoice earlier and when logged in it was no longer there

If the WHMCS installation is migrated and at a point of time both installations are active (to bridge DNS propagation perhaps), it is possible that the old one has outdated database where your account is still active, while the new install has your account suspended. Thus when old installation runs cronjob, it still sends you emails and invoices. But when you login, you go to the new installation which doesn't even have the invoice in the first place, and the client see it as if it is deleted. I experienced this once, but certainly I don't know what is the case with BigRobsWeb.co.uk. Just saying.

• @Dalcomp

Fair enough however since he is ignoring emails and telephone calls i think we can rule that out

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

haha I think that is a bit of a stretch :)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

He appeared when "file a dispute" appeared here...

• I wish I could get away with 1/100th of the amount of BS his customers seem to be putting up with. Oh wait I guess I would have to offer stuff for next to nothing to do that...ok nevermind.

• RurikoRuriko Member
    edited December 2013

Sure the UK may not have power to get on the internet but that doesn't explain why vps located in EU get suspended for no reason. If UK residents lost power it doesn't make sense if vps in EU go down/suspended as well

• This site has been hacked, after being down for around a month.

• @unixguru said:
    This site has been hacked, after being down for around a month.

Who cares they are still scammers

• LeeLee Veteran

Pretty Cool hack screen :p

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

For me it doesnt load at all.

• Doesn't load for me as well.

• LeeLee Veteran

That just changed in the past few minutes, there was an Indonesian hacker page on the site

• wychwych Member
    edited February 2014

@W1V_Lee said:
    That just changed in the past few minutes, there was an Indonesian hacker page on the site

Yep DNS change, I still have the hacked IP returning.

http://bigrobsweb.co.uk

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Lol, trying to load some 'adult' site - casting something or other.

• LeeLee Veteran

@Infinity said:
    Lol, trying to load some 'adult' site - casting something or other.

You sure that was not one of your favorites you clicked by mistake?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@W1V_Lee said:
    You sure that was not one of your favorites you clicked by mistake?

Damnit! It wasn't an adult site, my dirty mind went straight there.. :\ Was some apartment something or other.

• wychwych Member

I guess they deadpooled.

• wychwych Member

@jvnadr said:

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.bigrobsweb.co.uk

• @wych It's deadpooled! This is from their facebook account! Maybe they did sit down and relaxed, their clients, no!

• wychwych Member

@jvnadr said:
    wych It's deadpooled! This is from their facebook account! Maybe they did sit down and relaxed, their clients, no!

I did wonder as per the Logged in as Administrator...