Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - providing KVM VPS for 10+ years | London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Phoenix USA.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - providing KVM VPS for 10+ years | London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Phoenix USA.

InceptionHostingInceptionHosting Member, Patron Provider

Hi Folks,

Plans:

• 2 CPU Core (Equal Share)
  • 2 GB Ram
  • 30 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 4000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6
  • €2.50 /month

• 3 GB Ram
  • 40 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 6000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6
  • €3.25 /month

• 4 GB Ram
  • 50 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 8000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6
  • €4.00 /month

• 6 GB Ram
  • 70 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 12000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6
  • €6.50 /month

• 8 GB Ram
  • 90 GB Pure NVMe SSD Disk space
  • 16000 GB Bandwidth @ 1 gbit (shared)
  • 1 x IPv4 address
  • 1 x /64 IPv6
  • €9.00 /month

Order Links:

London UK - https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/index.php?rp=/store/uk-ssd-kvm
Amsterdam Netherlands - https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/index.php?rp=/store/netherlands-kvm-vps
Frankfurt Germany - https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/index.php?rp=/store/frankfurt-kvm-vps
Phoenix USA - https://clients.inceptionhosting.com/index.php?rp=/store/phoenix-kvm-vps

Payment Methods: PayPal, PayPal Subscriptions, Credit/Debit cards via Stripe, and many Cryptocurrencies via Coingate.

Test IP's and speed tests: https://as62240.net

Link to terms: https://inceptionhosting.com/terms.html

Here is a brief rundown of terms for your convenience:

1. No tor, at all.
  2. No bulk or commercial mailing of any kind.
  3. No torrent abuse.
  4. No public VPN/Proxies allowed without logging/authentication.
  5. CPU's are not dedicated to you alone there is a fair use policy in the terms.
  6. We do not currently accept orders from Iran, Egypt, China or Brazil.
  7. We do not accept orders placed via VPN or Proxy servers or via datacenter registered IP addresses.
  8. We do not allow people to enter fake billing details i.e. we don't want our good customers to be neighbors with unaccountable anonymous users, this is regardless of the payment method used.

Comments

• hozanhozan Member

What is the processor model used?
    2 CPU Core is insufficient, do you offer a customized package?

Thanked by 1niceboy
  • HAMSWHAMSW Member

Why would you not accept payments from Egypt? People here are already paying double bank price (or more) for online USD (or other foreign currency) payments. Give us a break.

• @HAMSW said:
    Why would you not accept payments from Egypt? People here are already paying double bank price (or more) for online USD (or other foreign currency) payments. Give us a break.

Can you not take Revolut or Wise ?

• Any possibility to do a sale similar to your Black Friday offers? Maybe for the Lunar New Year? :D

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

@WhiteRoseG said:

@HAMSW said:

I'm not sure about revolut but I'm certain a lot of people use wise here (with some type of workaround that's legal)

• @HAMSW said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@HAMSW said:

I'm not sure about revolut but I'm certain a lot of people use wise here (with some type of workaround that's legal)

Then why do you pay double bank price ? I don't understand

• HAMSWHAMSW Member

@WhiteRoseG said:

@HAMSW said:

@WhiteRoseG said:

@HAMSW said:

Then why do you pay double bank price ? I don't understand

Because all exchange offices are closed and the bank doesn't give out any foreign currencies. So basically the only way to aquire any foreign currency like USD or Euro in exchange for EGP is from the black market, which is more than double current bank prices for every foreign currency.

• noisycodenoisycode Member
    edited February 8

@hozan said:
    What is the processor model used?
    2 CPU Core is insufficient, do you offer a customized package?

I got some during BF, E-2276G in UK and E-2286G in US. AFAIK, Inceptionhosting no longer offers beefier plans after the acquisition. The CPU performance is similar to EPYC 7002.

I have been using Inceptionhosting for about 9yrs. Their performance is not the best, but they are decent and reliable.

• LeviLevi Member

2 years since I was inceptionized. Very good provider.

• Is Ubuntu 22.04 OS image available?

• @noisycode said:
    I have been using Inceptionhosting for about 9yrs. Their performance is not the best, but they are decent and reliable.

What challenges you have faced? Reviews overall seem positive for inceptionhosting

• @HAMSW said:

He explained it quite honestly in the past. Can't remember the issue they were having with Egypt, but China was because of high chargerback, Brazil was because of very high law enforcement request/cases involving uses from that country.

Iran, well, is under sanction by everyone.

• @plumberg said:

@noisycode said:

What challenges you have faced? Reviews overall seem positive for inceptionhosting

Not many challenges, really. Yet restricting to 2 vCores and no EPYC/Ryzen chips do bother me a bit, cause I couldn't run real heavy loads on them.

• @noisycode said:

@plumberg said:

@noisycode said:

Not many challenges, really. Yet restricting to 2 vCores and no EPYC/Ryzen chips do bother me a bit, cause I couldn't run real heavy loads on them.

What type of applications would need a near perfect high cpu score?

And considering this is a shared service pushing too much would lead to going against tos probably as the cores would be fair share... right?

• @plumberg said:

@noisycode said:

@plumberg said:

@noisycode said:

What type of applications would need a near perfect high cpu score?

And considering this is a shared service pushing too much would lead to going against tos probably as the cores would be fair share... right?

For burstable web requests, say a search engine with qps=1, but each request filling the CPU and maybe disk for about 100ms.

Rare scenario, though. And that's why I have 3-4 VPSes with Anthony. What I really miss is the NAT service under the name of LES, which brought me to IH.

Thanked by 1plumberg