Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honest review of bero-host
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Honest review of bero-host

I bought the christmas EPYC deal. After 2 months of usage, I am happy to say that I have been impressed by their quality of service

I use it for all sorts of things. From hosting number of personal projects, privacy front ends, bots, backup files to using it as a build machine for my jenkins pipeline. It handles it flawlessly. Never faced any kind of downtime either. The network speed is quite good as well. Keep up the good work @berohost!

Thanked by 1berohost

Comments

• bootboot Member

Another satisfied LET customer.

Thanked by 2COLBYLICIOUS JasonM
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@boot said:
    Another satisfied LET customer.

Another satisfying comment.

Thanked by 1boot
  • LeviLevi Member

Another satisfied satisfaction.

Thanked by 1boot
  • ehabehab Member

satisfaction

Thanked by 2host_c emgh
  • Very happy with my VPS. No issue with it and bandwidth performance is good

• LET = satisfaction guranteed or drama guaranteed :) <3

Thanked by 1boot
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@JasonM said: LET = satisfaction guranteed or drama guaranteed :) <3

100% right on that, as it seems, either 100% satisfaction or 100% popcorn time. :) :D

There is no margin for the 50% gray zone.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • bootboot Member

@wii747 said: Very happy with my VPS. No issue with it and bandwidth performance is good

Your satisfaction makes me feel satisfied.

• remyremy Member
    edited February 8

Satisfaction or Victimization
    No in-between

That said, I'm also very satisfied and have had the same experience as you.
    One of the best servers I have.

• PilzbaumPilzbaum Member
    edited February 8

Yup, also a @berohost customer
    By far one of the greater deals I managed to grab, hope they don't deadpool anytime soon (which is my main concern with them, as they appear to be a) rather new, and b) as many different and new companies under the same parent company are popping up, at least on LET, company is "SYNLINQ")
    Let's see how it turns out in the future

• kaitkait Member

@Pilzbaum said: SYNLINQ

That is ehh, pretty concerning...

• @kait said:

I'm curious why

• JosephFJosephF Member
    edited February 8

I opened this thread since it announced itself as an honest review. But I'm wondering where can I find a dishonest review?

• @JosephF said:
    I opened this thread since it announced itself as an honest review. But I'm wondering where can I find a dishonest review?

In their topic where they sold this offer.

• TubaApolloTubaApollo Member
    edited February 8

@alincupunct said:

@kait said:

I'm curious why

Synlinq is one of the big colocation providers in Maincubes (and the only one I know), so don't worry. There's no big company behind all these hosts, except they mostly provide their own hardware and IP ranges. The company behind Bero-Host isn't exactly unknown either, so I don't expect them to deadpool, it's a reputable provider.
    Maincubes (FRA01) is a Tier 3 Datacenter in Frankfurt, it has great availability and is overall pretty good.

Also I don't really understand what the other user means with "rather new" the company behind bero-hosts exists since at least 2018, if I am not mistaken.

Synlinq: https://synlinq.com/

Thanked by 1Pilzbaum
  • kaitkait Member

@TubaApollo said:

@alincupunct said:

@kait said:

I'm curious why

Synlinq is one of the big colocation providers in Maincubes (and the only one I know), so don't worry. There's no big company behind all these hosts, except they mostly provide their own hardware and IP ranges. The company behind Bero-Host isn't exactly unknown either, so I don't expect them to deadpool, it's a reputable provider.
    Maincubes (FRA01) is a Tier 3 Datacenter in Frankfurt, it has great availability and is overall pretty good.

Also I don't really understand what the other user means with "rather new" the company behind bero-hosts exists since at least 2018, if I am not mistaken.

Oh the thing I was referring to was previous unprofessional behaviour I can't get into right now. But they are fine, just not on a ethical/princile level (for me at least).

• @kait said:

@TubaApollo said:

@alincupunct said:

@kait said:

I'm curious why

Oh the thing I was referring to was previous unprofessional behaviour I can't get into right now. But they are fine, just not on a ethical/princile level (for me at least).

In regard to synlinq? Or bero-host?

• kaitkait Member

@TubaApollo said: In regard to synlinq? Or bero-host?

Synlinq, never heard of bero-host before.

Thanked by 1TubaApollo
  • @TubaApollo said: SYNLINQ

thanks for the information!

• I was able to get several good offers from bero-host and I am really very satisfied. The support responds quickly and reliably, like the service itself. Keep it up, here’s to a year of great offers.

• @kait said: Oh the thing I was referring to was previous unprofessional behaviour I can't get into right now. But they are fine, just not on a ethical/princile level (for me at least).

So you spoke just to speak, right. Thank you!

• kaitkait Member
    edited February 9

@alincupunct said: So you spoke just to speak, right. Thank you!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blinkers_(horse_tack)

• Bero is solid I’ve been using it since the Xmas offer no problems or issues so far so good