Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1gbps dedi server with unmetered bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1gbps dedi server with unmetered bandwidth

i need 1gbps dedicated server with unmetered bandwidth
we use these servers to make Telegram public MTproxy so port speed and unmetered bandwidth is important for me.
i currently using Hetzner but they detect our huge traffic as "Port Scan" by mistake. so i need to move to other datacenters
i need 8v cpu at least
my budget for every server is 50$-60$
i will buy 2 servers for test and if i got satisfied i will buy about 20 servers.
if you have any good offer please send here

Comments

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 7

hello , it's not a dedi but have dedicated cores , check our deals https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/vps-kvm-ssd

We don't have problems with this fake reports and we accepted Ignore DMCA

Regards,
    Calin

• From my experience with proxy’s a few 1Gbps unmetered VPS works well, I used OVH

• @azarim77 said:
    we use these servers to make Telegram public MTproxy so port speed and unmetered bandwidth is important for me.
    i currently using Hetzner but they detect our huge traffic as "Port Scan" by mistake. so i need to move to other datacenters
    i need 8v cpu at least
    i will buy 2 servers for test and if i got satisfied i will buy about 20 servers.

If you order many we can provide a great price for Unmetered bw. If you order just 2, absolutely not.

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

We could work something out at around $80/server given our current stock.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

You can try us, but if our 1GBps is shared.

Check our dedicated servers starting from 26,40€
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Anything contact us before order.
    Alexhost

• Check One Provider.

• hostthebesthostthebest Member, Patron Provider

We colo with Psychz in Dallas and have about 20 servers now that are e3 with 8, 16 or 32gb with 2 x 1TB or 2TB disks along with some that are 6TB total storage that we can do a deal for if interested. 1Gbps unmetered, etc included.

• @hostthebest said:
    We colo with Psychz in Dallas and have about 20 servers now that are e3 with 8, 16 or 32gb with 2 x 1TB or 2TB disks along with some that are 6TB total storage that we can do a deal for if interested. 1Gbps unmetered, etc included.

Hi
    I need eu location

• jizbeljizbel Member, Patron Provider

Hey, feel free to reach out to us for Xeon v4s at that budget. https://f4.fo

• RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider

Thank you for the mention! :)

Thanked by 1sillycat
  • RoyaleHostingRoyaleHosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 7

@azarim77 said:
    i need 8v cpu at least

Hello,

Based on the condition that 20 servers will be ordered we would be able to offer something with the requirements above, could you message us through LET or on our website to discuss this further?

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@azarim77 said:
    i need 8v cpu at least

We can offer you

CPU: Dual E5-2620v3
    RAM: 32GB DDR4
    DRIVE: 250GB SSD / 2×1TB HDD
    PORT: 1Gbps
    BANDWIDTH: 1Gbps
    IPV4/IPV6: /32 /64
    ROOT ACCESS: SSH, Panel
    IPMI: v.2
    FREE SETUP: ✓
    24×7 SUPPORT: ✓
    COST: $139 $79 / month

Write to us via email [email protected] or live chat and specify in the message that you are from Lowendtalk to get servers at a discount.