Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVHcloud Lunar New Year • Up to 35% Off + 75% Off SSD upgrade on Asia-Pacific Dedicated Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVHcloud Lunar New Year • Up to 35% Off + 75% Off SSD upgrade on Asia-Pacific Dedicated Servers

OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hi LET community,

Usher in the year of the dragon with fantastic recurring offers on Asia-Pacific Dedicated Servers from now until 20th February 2024!

Offers valid as long as you keep your server.

Featured Offers

Rise-APAC 💲 Save up to 35% off!

• Intel Xeon E3-1245v5 - 4c/8t - 3.5GHz/3.9GHz
  • Up to 64GB DDR4 ECC 2133MHz
  • HDD or SSD SATA options (🏷️ 75% off SSD option)
  • 250Mbps Public Bandwidth 10TB Traffic
  • Singapore or Australia locations
  • From US$65.99 US$42.58/month

Rise-APAC-1 💲 Save up to 35% off!

• Intel Xeon E3-1230v6 - 4c/8t - 3.5GHz/3.9GHz
  • Up to 64GBB DDR4 ECC 2133MHz
  • HDD SATA or SSD NVMe options (🏷️ 75% off 2x450GB NVMe option)
  • 500Mbps Public Bandwidth 10TB Traffic
  • Australia location
  • From US$68.99 US$44.38/month

*Applicable for dedicated servers hosted in Asia-Pacific:

• Outbound Traffic: Limited and subjected to the quota specified on the server. Optionally, you may opt for unmetered traffic at additional cost.
  • Inbound Traffic: Unmetered
  • Traffic quota resets every month and when quota is exceeded, the outbound bandwidth is capped to 10Mbps

Shop Now

Please choose according to your location:

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global player and the leading European cloud provider operating 400,000 servers within its own 40 data centers across 4 continents. For more than 20 years, the Group has been leveraging an integrated model that provides full control of our value chain, from designing our servers to managing our data centers through to orchestrating our fibre-optic network. This unique approach enables OVHcloud to cover, independently, the full spectrum of use cases for our 1.6 million customers across 140 countries. OVHcloud now offers customers the latest-generation solutions that combine high performance, predictable pricing, and full data sovereignty to support their unfettered growth.

Thanked by 1CasualCanvas

Comments

• CasualCanvasCasualCanvas Member
    edited February 7

Hey @OVH_APAC I'm trying to checkout but I'm seeing a 7% GST which I'm not sure if it's applicable in my case since I'm in SEA.

Nevermind, it seems like Asia is India basically so I have to choose Rest of the world.

• How many IPs does this include btw for SG?

• alt_alt_ Member

Nice offer.

• emghemgh Member

No EU?

And to anyone looking to get started with OVH, their servers are amazing but their platform is a mess and they refuse to improve.

Thanked by 2PineappleM Fubukibox
  • emghemgh Member

@CasualCanvas said:
    How many IPs does this include btw for SG?

I’m fairly certain all OVH servers include 1 IP.

• @emgh said:
    No EU?

And to anyone looking to get started with OVH, their servers are amazing but their platform is a mess and they refuse to improve.

eastern soon.

• kvz12kvz12 Member

Looks good, but can you please not use a tracking URL when linking to the product page?

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:
    No EU?

Hello @emgh, no EU this time, it is a special local APAC offer for the Lunar new year. thanks

Thanked by 1emgh

@kvz12 said:
    Looks good, but can you please not use a tracking URL when linking to the product page?

You can always visit www.ovhcloud.com directly. Since LET is no longer free as a provider, we decided to track our promotional posts to measure success.

Last chance to grab these offers, ending on 20th January, don't miss it :smile:

• You mean February.

Thanked by 1OVH_APAC